Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The days turned into weeks and Justin and the guys finally got to go out to Los Angeles to see Julie. The touring was starting to get rough not only for Justin but for the other guys as well. Touring was so much simpler back when they first started out. Having a family on tour seems harder as well…keeping a six-year-old and a four-year-old out of trouble is harder than you might think it is.


Justin and the girls arrived in Los Angeles around 8pm and Julie was there waiting for them.


“Mama!” Maggie shouted as she ran to her mother whom she missed so much.


“Oh pumpkin….I’ve missed you. I hope you were a good girl for Juju”


“Yes mama I was very good girl” Julie hugged her daughter. She had missed her so much. Julie gave Justin a hug and planted a kiss on his lips.


“I’ve missed you too” she smirked.


“Well…no don’t start anything you can’t finish missy” Justin kissed her back.


“Eww daddy…no …no see….no see” Gracie exclaimed, Justin just laughed. Gracie was just so cute at times. She was the best thing in his life at this point other than Julie and Maggie. He loved his little family dearly. He wouldn’t know what to do without them.


“Okay kids lets go home. Grandma Lynn is coming to visit so we better get there fast or else we might miss her” Justin said as he grabbed their stuff. Julie nudged Justin.


“What?”


“You will find out later my lady” Justin smirked. He couldn’t believe he was going to try this yet once more. Getting over Julianna was the hardest thing he had ever had to do…but he has his little girl to remind him of her. Gracie was his pride and joy and he won’t let anyone come and break them apart. Julie on the other hand was quite nervous. What could Justin have planned that they would need Justin’s mother for?


“I wonder what he has planned? I can only imagine. He always seems to have something up his sleeves. I wonder if it’s the “m” word?” Julie thought to herself. She knew she was only in this for one thing…


--------------------------------------


The day turned into night and Justin was getting nervous. But this was something different…he hurt Julianna and he punished himself deeply for it. When she had left him for that short period of time there was something missing in his heart. He promised himself never to hurt another again. He couldn’t imagine doing anything to hurt Julie or little Maggie…he loves them too much. Justin went to his top drawer and pulled out th 10 karate diamond ring he has for Julie.


“I hope you like this…and here goes nothing,” Justin stuffed the ring into his pocket. He walked into the next room where Julie was. She was dressed in one of the most beautiful dresses he had ever seen….she was just wearing something simple of course, just a long pink dress that was open in the back. He had never seen her in something so beautiful,” You look so beautiful Julie” he smiled.


“You don’t look so bad yourself Justin” Julie leaned in and kissed Justin softly,” So where are you taking me exactly?”


“You will just have to wait and see my darling” He took a hold of Julie’s hand and they walked downstairs and met up with the girls and Lynn.


“You look pretty mama”


“You look pretty too daddy”


“Awe thank you baby girl. Julie and daddy will be back later on tonight. You be good for Grandma Lynn okay. That goes for the both of you” Justin raised one eyebrow.


“Okay daddy…we promise!”


“Yeah, you better”


“Good-bye Justin…have fun…stay out as long as you want” Lynn said to her son.


“If they are any trouble Lynn just give us a call on one of our cell phones and we’ll come right home” Julie said.


“No worries…if I can handle Justin…I am pretty sure I can handle Gracie and Maggie” Julie just laughed. Justin took her hand once more and they walked out the door.


--------------------------------------


Justin and Julie arrived at the restaurant it was nothing too fancy but it was suitable enough for Justin. They walked inside and Justin gave the guy his name and the waiter led them to a secluded area in the back filled with candles and beautiful bouquets of white roses-her favorite.


“This is all for me…but why?” Julie asked. Justin couldn’t help but have a beaming smile upon his face. He was excited,” Justin what’s with the beaming smile? You seem overly excited about something today. You’ve also been really giddy lately whats on your mind?” Julie smirked leaning in to give Justin a kiss.


“I’m not telling you just yet. Please sit down” Justin being the gentlemen that he is he pulled out her seat, she sat down and he scooted her seat in. That is when it suddenly hit him…he was really going to do this. He was going to propose and then he will be officially over Julianna. Justin went and sat down at the other end of the table.


“Justin…are you okay? You were just fine 2 seconds ago”


“I am perfectly fine..” he smiled.


“How am I going to start this? How did I do this with Julianna? Its been so long,” Justin thought to himself. They soon saw the waiter bringing over the tray of food.


“Mr. Timberlake your dinner,” the wait said as he lifted up the lid to reveal some lobster, salad, and some steamed vegetables.


“Justin this is amazing”


“Not as amazing as you” Julie blushed.,” You know how much I have missed you and Maggie…there is just so much to tell you but its just so hard. When my wife died…I thought my whole world was going to fall apart and then Jc introduced me to you. I finally felt happy once again. You and Maggie made me complete once again. I couldn’t imagine Gracie and I without you two. I guess what I am trying to say is…will you marry me?” Justin pulled out the little black box from his pocket and opened it to reveal the ring.


“Justin…I…I don’t know what to say”


“Just say yes…” Julie could only cry, tears of joy of course. She could have never imagined this was going to happen.


“Yes” Justin smiled and got up from his seat and placed the ring on her finger planting a soft kiss upon her lips.


“I love you Julie”


“I love you too Justin” he couldn’t believe this was finally going to happen. He was going to take the plunge once more. But what he doesn't know couldn’t hurt him too bad…could it?



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki