Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Today was the day. Julie was excited. She tried to tell herself over and over again this wasn’t happening but it was. Her bride’s maids were her best friends Kelly and Billy and they were wearing baby blue strapless dresses…and of course the bride was wearing a white spaghetti strap dress that went all the way to the floor. Julie never thought this day was going to come. She wished it would have come sooner…this would be the ride of Justin’s life.


==========================


Back in the men’s dressing room Justin was getting nervous. He had been through this once before but how would he know what the outcome could be? He could only hope it would end happy.


“J…you ready to do this again man?” Jc asked his best friend.


“Yeah, why? You thinking this is a bad idea?”


“No, no…I was just wondering. ..and I have to say this too. If you ever hurt my cousin I may just have to kick your ass” Jc joked.


“More like hurt me…” Justin mumbled.


“What did you say?”


“Nothing…nevermind…forget I even mumbled anything to myself” Justin said.


“No J talk to me man…it sounds like this is bothering you. What’s going on?” Jc demanded.


“Well I guess I can tell you…but if you mention this to Julie…she may kill me” Justin looked at Jc. Jc wasn’t quite sure how to comprehend what Justin was telling him. He sounded so serious about this predicament that he is in…he knew this couldn’t be good.


“Yeah, sure man of course” Justin peaked his head out the door just to make sure Julie or no one else was out there.


“You remember that relationship…like right after Britney?” Jc nodded his head,” Well its just like that. Its like after I proposed to her everything was different. At first it was just a casual hit and smack there like playful. And not its just outta control man…and I am afraid she is going to…” Justin trailed off as tears started to trickle down his cheeks and then the door opened and Joey walked in.


“Hey man its time…and are you okay? I hope those are tears of joy J”


“Uh yeah” Justin quickly responded ad she wiped away the tears and gave him a hug. They all walked out to the alter and began the ceremony.


=========================


After the wedding they went to the hotel for the reception…Justin of course had prepared a song for Julie…well it was more or less demanded a song. He didn’t know what he was going to do…what if she had hurt the girls? He couldn’t live with himself if it came to that.


“Hey husband..”


“Hey wife…enjoying the party?”


“Oh of course….I cant wait until next week…” she said giving him a peck on the cheek.


“Oh yeah…honeymoon time…” Julie and Justin decided they would take their honeymoon a week after the wedding so they could spend some quality time with the girls as a whole family.


“So where is my song honey? You did write one for me didn’t you?” she looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.


“Of course I did sweetie…how could I not?” Gracie and Maggie came over to Justin and Julie.


“Daddy…sing…sing…sing…Julie said you have song….sing. I wanna hear!!” Gracie demanded as she tugged on Justin’s jacket.


“Okay Gracie chill out daddy will sing Julie a song.” Justin walked over to the nearest table and grabbed a glass and lightly tapped it with a fork.,” Can I have everyone’s attention please? I have something planned for my wonderful wife this evening. If Julie would come up and sit next to the stage…she can have her wonderful surprise.” Julie smiled and walked up to the stage and sat down in front of it. Gracie and Maggie decided to join Julie as well,” This one’s for you babe”


I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you


Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you


I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true


Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you


Now I’m just rollin’ home into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you


Everyone stood up and clapped for Justin. But all Justin could do was look at Julie who was pleased with the song. And then he looked around the room and spotted Jc who looked somewhat disappointed about the wedding and how he knows the whole truth. Justin was going to have to figure out something fast and quick. But how could he just leave? There was no way out of this one…he was stuck now.


Song Credit “ Bless The Broken Road” By: Rascal Flatts Album: Feels Like Today



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki