Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Months have gone by since Justin and Julie has gotten married. Everything was normal for a while until the changes started to really take place. Julie started to stay out later and drink and occasionally do drugs here and there. Justin didn’t like it…but every time he would mention it…he got smacked around a little. Justin didn’t mind watching the kids but he felt like ht was more married to the two kids instead of his own wife.

He missed it when Julie and him were first dating they would just sit and talk for hours about everything under the sun. Now he is lucky if he can even talk to her for 10 minutes without her leaving for some unknown place. He often wondered where she was going and whom she was with. Now he knows how Julianna felt all those times he was gone.

“Daddy when Julie coming back?” Gracie said looking up at her father.

“I don’t know baby girl why?”

“Maggie misses Julie daddy” Gracie pointed where Maggie was. Justin walked over to her and he saw she was clenching her teddy bear as tight as she could.

“What’s wrong pumpkin?”

“ Mommy…hurt…mommy hurt…” Justin was confused.

“What’s mommy hurt sweetie…tell daddy” Maggie showed Justin the bruise on her leg,” Did mommy do this to you?” Maggie nodded her head. Justin couldn’t believe it. She was now out of control this was not happening to him, it just couldn’t be. He wanted to deny it he really did but how could he? ” Its going to be okay pumpkin Juju promises” he gave her a hug and then Gracie joined in as well. But just then the door slammed open.

“Justin!!! Where are you!!! Justin!!!!!” it was Julie… he could already tell she was drunk just by the yelling. Maggie and Gracie knew what to do. They took a hold of each other’s hands and then ran into the next room. They both knew the consequences if Julie saw them crying. Justin ran out into the living room.

“Yes dear?”

“Shut up Justin…don’t yes dear me….go get me some water” Justin did as he was told. He got her a glass of water from the kitchen. When he gave it to her he realized her pupils were dilated…she had been doing something other than drinking.

“Were you doing drugs again? I want an honest answer Julie. None of that bullshit you usually give me”

“What’s it to you?”

“Julie!” he yelled.

“Don’t yell at me Justin. Its none of your fucking business. Now leave!”

“No…I want to know. Julie you are completely different…what happened to you? Where is the Julie I fell in love with?” Justin asked.

“She’s not home…go away before something happens”

“No! God dammit Julie just answer my fucking question.” Julie still didn’t say a word to Justin…he was getting even more furious,” Fine, if you don’t want to answer my question maybe this will make you answer it. You are not allowed to go around our kids! You hear me….I am going to take them to mom’s house…they’ll be safer there. How could I have been so foolish to let you walk into my life and take care of my daughter when all you do is abuse us?” Justin shouted,” I cant believe I ever wasted my time with you” Justin started to walk away when Julie got up from her seat and tapped Justin on the shoulder. Just when Justin thought there may have been a chance of getting through to her…it all changes. Julie grabbed a hold of what little hair Justin had and pulling making him hit the wall at full force.

“Stop it Julie….just stop it” But Julie paid no attention to the cries coming from Justin…this was her payback.

===================

Moments later Gracie and Maggie came out of the room hoping to find Justin…but he was nowhere to be found.

“Daddy….daddy…where are you?” Gracie shouted but there was no answer. They both walked into the kitchen and there he was motionless,” Daddy!” Gracie cried,” Are you okay daddy”

“Yes baby girl daddy’s okay….we just had a fight that’s all… call Uncle Jace please…daddy hurts really bad.” Justin felt his eyes roll back into his head.

“This cannot be happening…I need to be there for my girls…just let me live God please….I’ll do anything” Justin pleaded in his head as he watched his little gitl dial the number...



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki