Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Within the weeks to come Justin and the girls temorarily moved to his mom’s house. Julie tried and tried to beg Justin to come back but every time he went to go and talk to her the beating began once more. Justin just couldn’t handle it anymore he had to do something. He called Jc and had him come over to his house as soon as possible. There was so way he could do this all on his own.


Moments later Jc rang the doorbekk and Maggie answered it.


“Hi munchkin where’s your dad? He wanted me to come over right away” Jc said.


“Over there with Gracie she fell down and got a boo boo”


“Oh okay…I am sure she is all better now. Let’s go see” Jc picked up Maggie and carried her over to Justin.


“Hey man…just a little tied up here. Maggie pushed Gracie I swear they have gotten worse since I left Julie” Justin said,” It’s like I can’t control them even more now than I could before.”


“They are just kids Justin they aren’tgoing to behave right off the bat you know”


“Yeah, I know…I guess I can only hope” Justin laughed.


“Well what did you want that was so urgent anyway?” Jc asked.


“You have to come with me to the courthouse Jace…I don’t think I can do this all by myself. I have to get out of this marriage before I get hurt worse…or she hurts the kids more than she already has. And I want to take coustody of Maggie she has proven to be an unfit mother” Justin explained.


“Sure no problem…have you already filed and stuff?”


“Yeah, I did that last week…I sighed them and apparently she has too but refuses to sign coustody over to me. She is blamming me for everything.”


“Oh I see when’s the date?”


“Today at 3”


“Justin that is in like an hour”


“Yeah, all you really are doing is just watching the kids”


“Okay sounds easy enough for me”



Justin was starting to get nervous. He had to face Julie yet once more. This shall be interesting. The judge sat down.


“The divorse case against Mr & Mrs. Timberlake is now in session. Please Mr. Timberlake what went wrong?”


“She was abusive your honor. I have pictures that my mother had taken” the officer grabbed the pictures from Justin and took them to the judge,” And then she started to do all sorts of various drugs. And I did not want to expose my children to that. And I want to take coustody of my youngest one Maggie. Julie is clearly an unfit mother to be raising this child alone.” Justin said. The judge just nodded his head.


“Your turn Mrs. Timberlake what went wrong?”


“I don’t know your honor. I guess I just got caught up in all the fame. I admit to the drugs but I never abused Justin or my kids. Those pictures just have to be fake” she stated as she folded her arms.


“Well nor Mrs. Timberlake they have a time and a date”


“I am telling you they are fake!”


“Now don’t raise your voicr at me Mrs. Timberlake”


“You can’t take my child Justin….I won’t have it…you can’t take her she’s mine you hear me she’s mine!!” she yelled.


“Mrs. Timberlake if you can’t control yourself I will hold you in contempt!” the judge raised his voice and Julie quitted down,” Now Mr. Timberlake what is your settlement to Julie?”


“Nothing your honor.She caused me and my family so much pain…its unbearable”


“Fair enough”


“This is unfair judge…I should get some of the money. Hello I am Mrs. Timberlake!” she yelled once more.


“Officer go hold her in contempt at once.. amd your Mr. Timberlake are now divorced to your ex-wife Julie…and I have awarded your full coustody of Maggie” Justin couldn’t be happier. He was out of this mess. He was now truly happy. Justin ran over to his kids amd gave each of them a hug. They are still a family even though one is gone, but now the real task was still yet to come. How was Justin going to handle two kids intead of just one?



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki