Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


~ Four Years Later ~

Gracie got off the bus from school to find her dad waiting there for her as usual. She always wondered what it would be like to have a mother around. But as smart as she was she knew her ‘real’ mom was gone forever. She had seen pictures all over their house that her dad had put up to remind him of her every once in a while. She approached her dad with a smile.


“Hi daddy!!!” she exclaimed giving him a big hug along with a smile.


“Hey baby girl how was school today?” he asked.


“Great daddy! How was your day? Did you see Uncle Jace today?” Justin chuckled a little and then nodded his head,” When do I get to see Uncle Jace? I wanna see him” she whined.


“Don’t worry pumpkin we’re going to there later today”


“Yay! Can we go now?”


“Do…you have to do your homework Gracie Marie…you know the rules…no Uncle Jace until homework is done…is that clear?” Gracie nodded her head in agreement. She hadn’t seen her Uncle in a while she knew the rules that her father had laid out for her.” Good….now let’s go back to the house and I will help you with your homework and then we can go to Uncle Jace’s okay?” Gracie nodded her head once more. “Good that’s what I wanted to see…lets go”


“Okay daddy” Gracie took a hold of her dad’s hand and they walked down the long road to their house where they lived in Nashville, Tennessee. It was a quite place, but that’s what Justin wanted…a nice quite place for them to live. Once they got back to the house Justin unlocked the door and they went straight to the table and pulled out her folder out of her Barbie backpack.


“Let’s see what we have here?” Justin fumbled through the papers in Gracie’s folder,” Not too much here really…I think maybe you may be able to do this all on your own,”


“Okay daddy” Justin got up from the kitchen table and watched Gracie get right to work on her homework. He loved her so much…there wasn’t anything he wouldn’t do for his daughter. He was glad to have her in his life. Even though her mother wasn’t there she was all around them, in their hearts.


---------------


Later on in the day after Gracie got done with her homework just as Justin promised they went to go and see Jc or Uncle Jace as Gracie called him. He too lived in Tennessee he liked the country life Justin was living in, so peaceful that he too decided to give it a try. Jc also felt lucky to have little Gracie in his life, after all she is his Goddaughter. He looked forward to seeing her every time they came to visit him.


“So J….you gonna take me up on my offer?” Jc asked.


“Jace…I…I don’t know man…yeah I know it’s been a while since I have ‘gone out’ with anyone. But I don’t know…I have Gracie what chick is gonna want me now?”


“A lot of chicks Justin….yeah and I know you haven’t been out on a ‘date’ for a while but I think I may have found the perfect person for ya Justin.”


“Yeah uh huh sure Jc”


“No really…this is going to sound weird, but it’s my cousin Julie”


“Your cousin!!! Jc what the fuck are you smokin?”


“I am not smokin anything Justin…I am being really serious about this. Would you please just listen to me for a second please?” Justin nodded,” Julie just got out of one horrible divorce with her husband Robert…I never liked the guy anyway. And plus she has a daughter, Maggie who is four I think but I thought it would be the perfect thing for you and Gracie so whadda say there buddy?” Justin thought for a while as he turned towards Gracie in the living room playing with some toys.


“I could give it a shot, I guess if you really want me to. But I can’t promise you it’s going to work out in a ‘marriage’ thing” Justin explained to Jc.


“I never said anything about marrying her dumbass!”


“Uncle Jace you said bad word!” Gracie yelled from the living room


“Opps! Uncle Jace is a bad boy…I am sorry baby girl”


“You are forgiven Uncle Jace”


“Anyway….I will call Julie tonight” Even though Justin was skeptical maybe this could be a good thing? You never know until you try right?



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki