Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


That night just as Jc promised he called up his cousin Julie. She agreed to go but on one circumstance she had to bring Maggie along. That was the interesting part. He had never been on a date with another woman when they had their child along for the ride. As a matter in fact he’s never even dated a girl who had kids…there’s always room to grow and expand. As Justin and Gracie got ready for the big day Justin suddenly got nervous. This was the first time he had been with anyone since the death of Julianna. It’s going to be hard but you have to deal with it at some point right?

“Daddy, daddy!” Gracie said as she ran into Justin’s room,

“Yes pumpkin”

“What dress should I wear daddy? The pink or the blue one?” she asked holding up the two dresses to her dad.

“You are just like your mother kiddo…well I don’t know baby girl…I think I am leaning towards the pink one tonight” he responded.

“Okay daddy,” there was a brief pause,” Daddy what was mommy like?”

“Well she was much like you…she had a mind of her own…very beautiful just like you,” he said as he kissed her nose.

“Do you miss mommy?”

“Yes, very much baby girl”

“Will I ever see mommy?”

“No baby girl…mommy is in a better place…but maybe someday you will see mommy but right now we have to get ready to see daddy’s friend,”

“Okay daddy I love you…” she gave him a big hug.

“I love you too baby girl.” He watched Gracie walk out the door holding the dresses in hand. Justin walked over to the mirror where there was a picture of Julianna. He missed her so much. He would never be able to get over her death. It is unbearable to even think about it.

“What am I going to do?” he questioned himself,” How am I going to get through this? How am I supposed to deal with this? I can’t love anyone else can I? No! I won’t let myself, I can’t let myself,” Justin said aloud to himself in the mirror,” What if I back out? No…no that’s too mean” he thought to himself for a second,” Maybe I should just go with it… but how do I do that? Jeez look at myself…I act like I have never dated before! Get a grip Justin it’s just a casual dinner with me, a girl, and our daughters. I am not even dating this girl and I act like I am going to marry her. I over react way too much,” Justin said to himself yet once more. He felt like everything was moving to fast but there was no way out of this now. He was going on a date with Jc’s cousin Julie. He couldn’t back out Jc would kill him. This was his cousin.

“Daddy who are you talking too?”

“No one baby girl daddy was just giving himself a pep talk,”

“A pep talk?”

“Yea you know when you are about to go and do sometimes you haven’t done in a really long time sometimes you just have to talk to yourself. You’ll understand sooner or later I promise”

“Okay daddy whatever you say” she lifted both hands up and shrugged,” We’re going to be late daddy we have to go!”

“Jeez you are more excited than daddy…well now how about you go and get your coat and stuff and then we will go”

“Okay” Gracie went and grabbed her coat, gloves, and her hat while Justin grabbed his coat from the rack and grabbed the keys and they soon walked out the door to go and meet Julie and Maggie.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki