Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Gracie and Justin arrived shortly at their destination- Chucky Cheese. A kids dream but a parents nightmare. Gracie quickly climbed out of the car while Justin sat in the driver’s seat.


“Daddy come on…we’re going to be late” Gracie knocked on the window.


“Gracie calm down…we are not going to be late. Can you please just chill out.” Justin’s head slowly hit the steering wheel.


“Why am I even here? Am I even ready for this? Can I even do this is the question. Justin questioned himself yet once again. He couldn’t believe he was so nervous. There wasn’t anything to be nervous about was there? Nothing going through this head was reasonable it was all negative thoughts. He had a headache from all the thinking.” Come on Justin get it together. I am sure she isn’t so bad as you are making this be!” Justin slowly sat up and opened the door and saw Gracie standing up against the car.


“It’s about time you came out of the car daddy we’re almost late”


“Gracie Marie for the last time we are not late come on let’s go” Justin grabbed Gracie’s hand and they walked across the road and into Chucky Cheese.


“I like this place daddy” Justin rolled his eyes and kept his eyes peeled out for Jc’s cousin. Someone tapped Justin on the shoulder.


“Are you Justin?” Justin turned around and saw the tall brunette, green-eyed girl wearing a gap pull over with a pair of regular blue jeans.


“Yes I am…and you must be Julie.”


“Why yes I am. Jc has talked about you non-stop since I agreed to do this. He can be so weird sometimes” she laughed.


“Yea I know what you mean. Try being with him for 24/7 then you will know I feel. How about we go and find ourselves a table?” Julie nodded in agreement. They all made their way through the crowds of people and found the perfect seat over by the playground.


“This is going to be better than I actually thought it would be. I really need to stop thinking so negative about these things” Justin thought to himself.


“So this must be Gracie Marie. Jc can’t stop talking about his little ‘neice’” Julie said.


“Yes this is Gracie…that is uncle ‘Jace’ to her. She is always talking about him and just to anyone. But then again she is only 6 years old. As they say kids do say the darnest things.”


“I know what you mean Maggie is only 4 but I swear she has the vocabulary of a six year old. She picks up things so quickly these days. I can’t say anything without her repeating it or saying it to her pre school teacher” Justin couldn’t believe how much they already had in common about the kids. But it is a start right?


“How about we go and play on the playground and then go and order some pizza!” Justin exclaimed.


“Yay! Playground!!!” Julie watched Justin pick up Gracie and throw her over is shoulder and took her to the playground. Seeing that made her miss Robert even more he was like that with Maggie. Maggie tugged on Julie’s coat.


“Yes Maggie?”


“Can we play on playground too mommy?”


“Okay let’s go” Julie took Maggie’s hand and they went and joined Justin and Gracie. Justin watched Julie come with Maggie he felt something between them. But who knows maybe it was just talking about the kids. But he knew for certain there was some sort of attraction between the two of them. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, there was. In a way he was glad that Jc had ‘set’ them up but how can you just forget someone you loved so quickly? It will take some time a lot of time really. But Justin knows this could be the ‘real’ thing yet once again.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki