Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


The next day the phone rang at 8am. Justin awoke still tired from last night. But when he got to the phone no one was there.


“God dammit! Who ever woke me up this morning is going to pay!” he knew he was grouchy…but he knew if it was important they would call back soon. Justin got out of bed and put some jeans and a T-shirt on and walked out of the room and found Gracie awake watching Spongebob Square Pants.


“Hi baby girl” he said giving her a kiss on the head.


“Hi daddy! Uncle Jace called he is coming over”


“Oh really? Is that who just called?” Gracie nodded her head. ”Remember Gracie you are supposed to answer the phone. You aren’t old enough yet.”


“Yes daddy” Gracie sighed.


“What would you like for breakfast baby girl? Or did you get that yourself already to?”


“Crabby patty is what I want for breakfast just like Spongebob”


“No baby girl those are only for lunch”


“But Spongebob eats them for breakfast” she whined.


“Gracie Marie no whining. Now what would you like for breakfast” Justin raised his voice, something he rarely ever had to do with Gracie.


“French toast, bacon and eggs please”


“That’s better baby girl” Justin walked into the kitchen and got out the eggs, bacon, bread and a bowl. Sometimes he wondered where she got this behavior. She rarely did it but it still annoyed him greatly. Justin heard the doorbell ring,” Gracie go and get the door that’s probably uncle Jace but look through the window first please” Justin hollered from the kitchen. Gracie did as she was told. She walked to the window and looked out it. She did see Uncle Jace but also saw Uncle Joey, Lance and Chris. Gracie quickly ran to the door and quickly opened it up.


“Gracie look at you…you’re so big!” Joey exclaimed as he picked her up.


“Daddy! Daddy! Uncles are here uncles are here” Justin had thought he heard Joey’s voice. Justin walked out into the living room and sure enough there were the rest of the guys,” See I told you daddy”


“What are y’all doing here?”


“Well I was talking to Jc last night about some things, but we want to discuss them when Gracie isn’t around.” Chris said,” What are you making I smell food”


“French toast…and yes I will make you some Chris. Let’s go in the kitchen.” The guys including Gracie walked into the kitchen. Justin walked over to the stove and got Gracie’s breakfast, “There you go baby girl go and watch Spongebob and eat okay? We’ll be out there in a while”


“Okay daddy” Gracie took her plate of food and walked out into the living room and finished watched Spongebob.


“So what did you talk to Jc about last night Chris that you couldn’t say in front of Gracie?” Justin asked handing Chris his plate, “First does anyone else want some?” they all nodded their heads, “That was a stupid question.”


“Well this was just some stupid idea but I thought about doing some sort of a reunion tour. Its been like 6 years since Celebrity and we don’t even need to do a new album or anything but just do like a 50 city tour or something you know?” Chris explained.


“Really? And you guys think it’s a good idea?”


“Of course J…think about tit our fans were devastated when we ‘broke’ up after the Celebrity tour but if we come back with a bang it will give them something to remember us by forever you know?” Joey said.


“I agree with Joe J it’s a good idea” Lance commented.


“You guys I will have to think about it. I mean Gracie is 6 now not 1 years old anymore. But I think it’s a good idea. I just have to think it over though but I will give you guys a definite answer within the next couple of days though” Justin said.


“Take your time we all understand. But we all were also thinking about going to Disney World today with our favorite niece”


“Yea okay, sounds good” Justin didn’t exactly know what to think about the whole ‘reunion’ tour. It was a lot of thinking to do. But whatever he chose he knew it would be the best answer.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki