Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin spent the next couple of weeks thinking of the tour that the guys wanted to do. There was just so much that he had to worry about. Gracie was now in school…he didn’t even know if there was a tutor for kindergarten. And he didn’t want to leave Gracie with his mom…he knew Gracie would much rather be with him. And what would he do with Julie and Maggie? He couldn’t just forget about them.


He had to give the guys an answer. He had to see what little Gracie thought of the idea, after all she is the ‘woman’ of the house. Justin walked up the stairs and into Gracie’s bedroom. He saw her sitting on the floor playing tea party with her dolls.


“Hi daddy! Wanna join us for some tea?”


“Sorry baby girl I can’t. Daddy had a very important question to ask you. Are you ready?” Gracie nodded her head,” Well Uncle Jace, Joey, Lance and Chris wants daddy to go with them on a trip…a very big trip and daddy wants to know if you wanted to come of if you wanted to stay with grandma?” Gracie looked up at Justin and smiled.


“I want to go with you daddy”


“Okay baby girl you get to come. Now this is the most important part. You are going to have to miss some school. Do you still want to come with daddy?”


“YEAH!!!!” she shouted.


“Okay okay,” he chuckled,” Clam down Gracie. Let me go and call uncle Jace okay? And then maybe daddy will come up and play tea party with you”


“Okay daddy” Justin walked out of Gracie’s room and headed back downstairs to call Jc. But the only real question is…is now is Julie and Maggie going to react when Justin tells them? But he really wanted to do this and so did the other guys. He couldn’t just back out could he? When Justin was about to reach for the phone it rang.


“Hello?”


“Hey J…its Jc….I just got off the phone with Chris and he told me that Jive is going to let us do the reunion tour. It’s all up to you now J” he explained.


“Well I was just going to call you when the phone rang. I thought about it over and over and I even asked Gracie…so I guess the answer is a yes. Gracie and I will be going on this reunion tour. So when do we start the planning process and stuff?” Justin asked.


“Sometime this week why?”


“Well you know I am dating your cousin right? So I would like to spend some time with them until we have to leave”


“See I told you, you would like Julie”


“Jc be quiet….yeah I like her and I can’t forget about Maggie…Gracie loves her like her sister. I don’t know what I should exactly do at the moment”


“Invite her to come with us J. It would be fun and exciting for her and for Maggie as well. Gracie would have someone to play with” Jc said enticing Justin.


“Yeah I guess I could always ask. I guess the worse she can do is turn me down. And Gracie won’t be bugging us to play tea party anymore,” Justin chuckled,” Oh shoot! Speaking of tea party I gotta let you go dude…promised the munchkin I’d play with her once I got off the phone with you. And I know she is sitting up there waiting for me. So tell Jive I’m in”


“Alright Justin talk to you later” Justin got off the phone with Jc and went upstairs to Gracie’s room. Just as he had suspected she was waiting for him to come back. He sat down next to Gracie and started to play tea party with his daughter.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki