Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin paced around his house like when Julianna went into labor with Gracie. He has never been so nervous. They hadn’t been dating very long. He had a feeling they were going to say no.


“Daddy!! What should I wear?” Gracie shouted from her bedroom.


“Gracie it doesn't matter. You look adorable in everything you wear. Please just hurry up. We have to meet Julie and Maggie at 6 for dinner Gracie.” Justin shouted back up the stairs. Every day he swears Gracie acts more like Julianna every day. Gracie finally came down wearing a bright blue sundress,” Gracie it’s 20 degrees outside go upstairs and put some pants on.” Justin demanded.


“But daddy it’s pretty. I want to look pretty for Julie” Gracie whined.


“No, it’s cold outside baby girl. Listen to daddy please or no ice cream for desert” Justin raised his eyebrow. Gracie pouted for a second and then walked upstairs and changed her clothes just like Justin had told her to do.


Gracie came down 10 minutes later wearing her bright blue sundress and a pair of pants under it.


“Gracie Marie…I thought I told you, you couldn’t wear your sundress?”


“I gots pants under it daddy”


“Gracie?” Justin glanced over at the clock, “Shit we are late Gracie you aren’t getting your ice cream for not listening to daddy” he picked Gracie up and carried her out the door.


“But daddy…you said bad word….daddy I want ice cream…daddy this isn’t fair,” Gracie whined as Justin put her into her seat and buckled her up.


“Gracie whining doesn't make any difference. It’s not going to get you any ice cream. Maybe I will get you ice cream if you are a good girl for the rest of the night. Promise?”


“I promise!” Justin kissed her on the forehead and shut the door and got into the driver seat and they were on their way to Julie’s for dinner.


----------------------------


Meanwhile at Julie’s Maggie was going through the same thing. She couldn’t find anything to wear.


“Mommy! What should I wear?” Maggie shouted from her bedroom.


“I don’t know sweetie just pick something please. Gracie and Justin are going to be here any minute.” Julie shouted back while she was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Maggie came out in her pink sundress.” Maggie! You march right back into your room and put something else on this instant or else,” She raised her spoon at Maggie. Maggie pouted but did as her mom told her to do,” What am I going to do with her?” she questioned herself as she heard the doorbell ring,” Maggie! Gracie is here” Maggie came running out wearing the same thing,” Maggie…oh never mind lets go say hi”


Julie opened the door and saw Justin holding Gracie with her blue sundress and then looked at Maggie with her pink sundress.


“Maggie…”


“Gracie…” the girls both knew they were in some sort of trouble. But what did they do?


“Come on in guys. Did she give you a hard time too?” Julie asked.


“Totally…she can’t have any ice cream as her punishment” Justin said walking into her apartment.


“You know that sounds like a good idea to me to” Maggie turned around and headed towards her room and Gracie soon followed afterwards,” Sorry the apartment is kind of a mess I can never seem to keep it clean,”


“No worries…I live in a house and believe me your apartment is cleaner by far,” Justin laughed,
“ But something sure smells good. What are you cooking?”


“Sweet and sour chicken….my own recipe”


“It sure smells good” Justin knew he had to ask Julie about the tour. “ Well I guess now is the best time. It’s now or never,” he thought to himself.


“Hey Julie can I ask you something?”


“Sure”


“Well you see the guys…they…they want to go and do this reunion tour. And wells I just thought since we won’t get to see each other very often while I am gone. Jc thought I should ask you if you and Maggie would like to join us on the tour. Maggie can keep Gracie entertained while I guess you keep me entertain,” Justin smiled.


“Justin…I don’t know…I guess we could. I have a lot of vacation time I can take off. So I guess sure why not” Justin hugged Julie.


“You have no idea how happy I am you are coming along. You are going to love it!”


“Oh I am sure” Justin was excited that she was coming along.


“That wasn’t too bad after all. There I go with the worry wart thing again. I really need to learn how to stop that” Justin thought to himself.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki