Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


It has been almost a month since the tour officially kicked off in Florida. Julie has been enjoying herself. She never knew how much hard work went into just one of these shows. And she couldn’t believe the fans were still with them after their six-year absence. It was all amazing to her. Julie couldn’t decide if she could really get used to the ‘glamour’ life that Justin and Gracie have. She was just this laid back girl from California while Justin’s life was this hectic chaotic one.


Julie watched the guys get ready for the show. It seemed like her cousin was the head strong one of the group that made sure all the guys were in their places. Which this didn’t seem to surprise her at all. He was always like that as a child. Justin came walking towards Julie with a smile upon his face as usual. She could tell he was happy she had decided to come along on this little trip of theirs.


“Hey there babe you ready to watch another exciting show?” Justin asked.


“Very much so Justin. I totally love being out here. I never thought in a million years I would be traveling the United States with some super rock star. And I never thought it would actually keep Maggie out of my hair,” she giggled,” It’s wonderful!”


“To be honest…I love having you here. It makes me happy. Even though you may only see me four hours out of an entire day. Not many people can actually stand it and stay. Well my wife could but she was a dancer with us so she was always there. But tours before is what I was meaning” Justin couldn’t think right. Thinking of Julianna and the Celebrity Tour made him feel lonely. But even though he was falling hard for Julie there will always be a place in his heart for Julianna.


“Well I guess I am just an understanding person. And plus I love the person who I am dating so being with him every day is quite nice if you ask me” Julie smiled and gave Justin a kiss.


“Awe gee thank you but I have to go now. I’ll see you after the show,” Justin gave her a quick kiss good-bye and then he disappeared. All Julie could do was smile. She thinks she is actually falling for this Justin Timberlake.


Julie soon heard her cell phone ring. She couldn’t tell who was calling because it said ‘unknown number’


“Hello?”


“Yes is this Julie?”


“Yes this is may I ask who’s calling?”


“This is Nurse Jackie from Los Angeles County Hospital. Your mother had gotten into a serious car accident. She is stable at the moment but in serious condition” Julie couldn’t believe it. Of all the times for it to happen….it had to be now.


“Okay um thank you. I’ll be on the next flight out” Julie walked to one of the security guards and told them what was going on. She was also leaving Maggie behind so she didn’t have to deal with her if anything else were to happen.


Once Julie had gotten back to the hotel room she wrote Justin a note


Justin,


Hey! I had to fly back to Los Angeles. My mother was in a serious car accident and is in serious condition. I am sorry for leaving the tour like this. I left Maggie with you just to keep Gracie company. I’ll call you later.


Love,
Julie


She put the piece of paper on the table next to the bed. She knew he would find it there. She packed her things and the next thing she knew she was on her way back to Los Angeles.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki