Mister Mom by xkcfanx


Number of reviews: 18
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Justin walked into his hotel room from the long concert. Gracie and Maggie were staying in Jc’s room with Trace until Justin decided to go and get them whenever. But however, even after the concert he was still wired to take care of the girls and Julie of course. He sat his cell phone down next to his bed and he saw a note for him.


Justin,


Hey! I had to fly back to Los Angeles. My mother was in a serious car accident and is in serious condition. I am sorry for leaving the tour like this. I left Maggie with you to keep Gracie company. I’ll call you later.


Love,

Julie


“She left me with both kids? Jeez and I thought Gracie was hard enough. And now I have both of them?” Justin sighed and picked up his cell phone and dialed Julie’s cell phone number.


“Justin…I was just going to call you”


“I just got your note. Is your mom okay? You don’t sound happy”


“No…she died before my plane even landed in LA” she said.


“Oh honey…I’m so sorry. I wish I was there with you. You know I love you right?” Justin was going to try his hardest to comfort her over the phone, but it just wasn’t going to be the same without being there by her side.


“I wish you were here to Justin. I love you so much”


“That’s it!” he exclaimed,” I am going to come to LA with the girls. You need us there”


“No!” she shouted,” You need to stay with the guys and the girls. I’ll be fine I promise”


“ I don’t believe you…you are not a good liar Julie. The next couple of days we have off we are all coming back to LA to visit you whether you like it or not!” Justin had the final word in that argument. He wasn’t going to take no for an answer either. They should all be together for her time of need.


“Fine…I can see you aren’t gong to take no for an answer. You can be so demanding sometimes Mr. Timberlake” she giggled.


“Oh but you love me still right?”


“Oh of course. I have to go though. I have to start making arrangements and things in the morning. Just give me a call when you and the girls are on your way. I love you”


“I love you too” Justin hung up the phone. He felt a little better now that he has talked to her. He grabbed his sweater and walked over to Jc’s hotel room where the girls are. Justin knocked on the door. He could hear the two girls screaming and laughing. He knew Jc was going to be tired. The door soon opened to the tired, exhausting Jc.


“I am so glad you are here man. Please just take ‘em J…they are driving me insane!” Jc said.


“I’m sorry where is Trace?”


“He left as soon as I walked through the door….that bastard.” Justin could only laugh…that sounded like Trace of course.


“I am sorry for not coming sooner though. I had to call Julie…her mom died today right before our concert I guess and had to fly back to LA. So whenever we get some time off, which I hope is soon we are going to LA to visit. I have to be with her.” Justin explained.


“It’s okay dude. I understand…so tell me you really like her huh?” Jc asked as Justin walked into the room.


“Its more than just like dawg…I love her. I couldn’t imagine her leaving…I think I may even ask her to marry me”


“What?!? Are you sure J?”


“Totally Jc…it’s just a gut feeling I have that’s all”


“Well in that case go for it. I am behind you 100%.” Jc hugged his best friend. He was truly happy for Justin. Ever since Julianna died he just wasn’t the same and then when Julie came around he was the same ole Justin again.


“Daddy!Daddy! You’re here! I missed you” Gracie said running up to Justin and giving him a hug.


“Awe baby girl I missed you too. Did you behave for Uncle Jace and Uncle Trace?” Gracie nodded her head.


“JuJu!!” little Maggie came running in from the other room giving Justin a big hug as well,” I missed you too”


“Awe me too pumpkin…but how about we give Uncle Jace some time alone okay? We’ll come and see him in the morning I promise” and with that said Justin rounded up the girls’ things and they went back into Justin’s hotel room where he explained to Maggie where her mom was…even though she was quite disappointed she knew she was going to see her mother soon.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki