If you believe by AANIKITA


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


PROLOGUE

Sept 4, 2002

Someone once told me "You don't know what you have till it's gone." And like other people, I used to believe that was true-seeing as how I used to date women, do them wrong, and THEN realize just how good they were for me. But that was all before I met you.

I swear from the first time I saw you, I knew there was something about you-something that made me want to get to know you better. And something that told me, in you, I'd find what I was looking for.

True love & happiness to be exact.

But uh...anyway, moving on I guess. I'm really not good with this stuff but my therapist (no one special-just Chris) says it wouldn't hurt just to write it all down..and you know..who am 'I' to disagree?

So um, anywhoo, I guess I should start off by telling you why I'm writing this after almost a year of no contact, huh?

Well..I guess the reason for that is because...well, I miss you.

I mean, I really..'really' miss you. And I can't help but think and dream about you all the time. From your hair, to your smile, to your sense of humor..and everything else about you. God, sometimes I even find myself praying to God that you and I will be reunited one day-just so I can see that smile of yours..or hear that feminine, yet subtle laughter that's known to take over you.

I'm sure you might not believe that, but it's true.

And you want to know something else that's true? It's the fact that I can't help it.

I just..I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm so lost and confused, and it's gotten to the point where I'm sitting here, writing this-this letter in hopes of clearing my mind, my head, and most importantly...my heart.

I know you'll never read this, but I guess what I'm trying to say, and what I'm trying to let you know is that... when I was with you I was something that I haven't felt in the longest time. I was something that I thought I could never find again..and I was something that you made me believe in.

I was happy..and it was all because of you.

My rescuer.

***



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki