Fallin by fauxami


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


The rush of falling onto the abysm of the unknown, adrenaline shoots trough your entire body. The adrenaline flows trough your veins and then, pitch black.


Chris woke up startled from his dream. JC lay beside him, mumbling words that Chris couldn't process. His ragged breathing and fast heart beating pounded inside his brain.


“Chris, are you alright?” the dark haired man asked in concern. Chris nodded wearily. JC not being convinced by the non-verbal reply of the older man sat on his bed and gently patted his back.


Chris closed his eyes, giving to the soothing feeling of JC's warm touch.


”Ssssh, it's all right. I'm here with you” JC whispered softly, burying his face on Chris's neck.


After waking of a nightmare, it is nice to have someone beside you to comfort you. For Chris, there was JC.


"What we fear comes to pass more speedily than what we hope." Publilius Syrus - Moral Sayings (1st C B.C.)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki