Can This Be True? by fauxami


Number of reviews: 0
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


“Oh God, I'm screwed,” JC thought, weary. Lance's head was spinning.

“This can't be real,” he thought, frantically. His hands were sweating, even though the air conditioner was on. Had he heard right? JC had just declared that he was in love with Lance.

“I've lost my mind,” he decided. “Purely lost my ever-lovin' mind.” A soft sigh snapped Lance out of his trance. Focusing on the sound, he saw JC with his head lowered, staring intently at the floor. He looked stricken, heart-broken and he was sniffing softly. He reached for the ignition, intent on starting the car again. Lance stopped him with a tentative hand on his wrist. His stomach clenched and fluttered.

“Josh, I love you too” Lance grinned, stroking JC's soft hair. “I never thought I'd get to tell you that.” JC blinked, startled. He licked dry lips. Swallowed hard.

“Really?” he whispered, hope blossoming in his eyes. Lance nodded, shrugged slightly. JC lit up, a joyous smile spreading over his face. Hesitantly, he touched Lance's pale cheek with a gentle fingertip before leaning closer to his face. Inhaling Lance's warm breath, JC brushed his lips across Lance's pink, tender ones. Giddy sensation assailed them. It was awkward. It was intriguing. It was . . . mindblowing. They kissed, slow and hesitant at first. Then the kiss deepened, heated. Lance's tongue darted past JC's lips hungrily delving into the other man's mouth. His head spun. JC clenched a tight fist in spiky, blond hair, gel crunching under his fingers. Lance made a frantic little whimpering noise. Pushed himself closer, sucking at JC's mouth. His hands roamed restlessly across the slender man's back, fingers digging fiercely into shoulders and spine.

After several unending minutes JC tore himself away. He and Lance gaped at each other, silent but for the harsh rasp of labored breathing. Love was in the air. As cliché as that sounded. It was true. Lance licked his lips, desperately trying to comprehend what had just happened. He reached for JC, only to meet empty air.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki