This is the diary of Justin Timberlake by helena


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I went shopping with Keisha and Momma today and I got some really nice t-shirts. One is purple and another is white with a gray dolphin on and I also got another pair of sneakers. I was gonna get a pair of jeans but the man in the shop looked scary so I decided against it, even though Keisha was laughing at me because of it. I couldn't help it though, I never talk to people with bushy eyebrows anyway and not only did the man have bushy eyebrows but his eyes were too close together. Both Keisha and Momma agreed with me on that.

Also: jeans confused me. You can get loose fit, rip cut, bell bottoms and stuff and I can never remember what all of them mean; and all I want are regular jeans. I thought I wanted bell bottoms but Momma said they didn't suit my figure. Also, they would make riding my bike difficult because they would go flying around everywhere and get trapped in the wheel. I've had that happen to me before, well actually it was with my dungarees because the bit you button up at the top was loose because the button had fallen off, and it dangled in between the spokes of the wheel. Then I suddenly got pulled forward really hard and got chucked over the handlebars. That really hurt, I remember it well.

I still like riding my bike though, even if it is a bit dangerous. It's dark blue, the shade of blue that our front door is. I like to feel the wind blowing in my hair. And I especially like it when I ride really fast into the wind and it feels like I'm going at some sort of superspeed, and to everyone on the sidewalk I just appear as a blur. A bit like Superman, but cycling and not flying. We live in a quiet cul de sac on the edge of Memphis and round about sunset, just before dinner, I go cycling round the street for a bit until I'm puffed out and then I come in and eat whatever is for dinner on the table.

Sometimes I like to help Mom make dinner, but only sometimes. I never do it when I think it's gonna be boring because what would be the point? It's a Mommas job, like Dad's job is to make the money for the family so we can buy stuff like food and TV sets. I also help out by having a job too, I guess I must just be a really generous and nice guy like that.

Sometimes I think about marriage, it's something I really wanna do. Not right now though. Definitely not right now, because getting married means I'd probably have to make kids and look after them and stuff, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that to be honest. A lot of people my age are getting married and that's kinda weird, I mean, they haven't had a chance to live life yet and they're already settling down. What if they regret it later on? I definitely want to live a little first; see the world, try different things, eat different foods, stuff like that. It seems a bit to much of a rush to marry right now. I assume Keisha feels the same.

Me and Keisha still aren't admitting to dating at Work so I have to surprise her secretly. I sent her flowers the other day anonymously and every girl in the office was really jealous because I'm a dab hand at picking beautiful bouquets, and it was really big. I sent them to her because I knew they would make her smile because she loves flowers and I knew the other girls would be jealous of her because they don't have any and that would make her feel really good too. She deserves to feel like a princess and she deserves to be spoilt, I didn't expect she'd realize it was me who sent them because I'd done it anonymously but then again, this is Keisha we're talking about: she's really smart.

Keisha is a receptionist At Work, did I mention that yet? It's great to be dating her because it means she's the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see when I leave. And I think that's kinda awesome really, and pretty romantic too.

After work she gave me a lift home in her car and when we stopped outside of my house she took hold of my tie and pulled me closer, then she gave me a really sensual kiss. I didn't even know what sensual meant exactly until I had that kiss. There are so many new feelings she's opening me up to, I must be the luckiest man in the world to have her, I'm so proud.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki