This is the diary of Justin Timberlake by helena


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Well today was a rather sad day for me, and I didn't like it one bit. I told Momma I was gonna go for a bike ride after dinner which she said was out of character for me because I always go before dinner, but let me do it anyway and so after dinner I cycled over to Keisha's house and hid. About eighteen minutes later I saw the front door open and there as clear as day was Keisha arm in arm with Kamal. She didn't have to, she didn't have to be so lovey-dovey with him -there was no one around to convince, and she didn't have to do what they were doing to convince him she liked him. They were walking arm in arm and smiling and at one point they kissed, they had obviously been a couple for a while now. The bitch was screwing him behind my back.

I sat on my bike while I watched them walking down the road together giggling. I felt so stupid. Of course she wouldn't like me, what was I thinking? I'm not her type, I bet I was a charity case to her, or even worse... a bet. A joke. Our relationship was a joke. But aside from feeling stupid and a tiny bit of pain in my tummy, I was mostly completely raging mad. I got on my bike and cycled up to then, then said in a nonchalant manner "and how are you this fine evening?" like I wasn't surprised to see them there together as a couple. They obviously were, particularly Keisha because she went "Justin!" while sounding very surprised so I said "Yes Keisha? Can I help you?" and she motioned to Kamal to leave us alone for a minute which he did.

And then she said: "What are you doing here?"

"I want to know how long you've been dating Kamal"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"I saw you two come out of your house arm in arm aaaaaaaand kissing. Clear as day, right infront of me"

"Justin I... I... it-"

"It’s over between me and you Keisha. Thanks for the memories" I then got on my bike and started cycling off into the sunset, but then I cycled back round and stopped infront of her again just as Kamal put his hand on her shoulder and asked the one BIG question. "Why did you do it?"

"It's... I... well..."

"Spit it out"

"Justin, don't get me wrong, you're a wonderful boyfriend and a great person-"

"Am I better than Kamal?" I ask knowing full well he's stood next to her. "Well?"

"Justin... I... um..." His hand gripped her shoulder a little harder and she looks sympathetically at me "No Justin, but Kamal and I have been dating for a while now"

I start to cry, I don't want to but I can't help it, my eyes are brimming with tears and there's a lump in my throat. "Then why did you string me along Keisha? Why did you make me feel happy for once? Why did you make me think I could have a normal relationship? Why Keisha? Why?"

"I’m sorry Justin, I really am, I-"

"Did Kamal know about me?" He answers with a 'yes' and does to his merit look a little ashamed. But Keisha still hasn't answered me. "Why Keisha?"

She answers in a small voice "Because I felt sorry for you" and that was all I needed to hear. I got on my bike and cycled as fast as I could, I didn't know where and I didn't check both ways when I crossed a street. I just didn't care.

Memphis: Home of The Blues. But I found no consolation, it feels like no one can understand my pain, no one can make it better. So what am I gonna do? How am I gonna get this pain to stop? Will it ever stop? And then I get mad again, because as lovely as I thought Keisha was, and as lovely as I told you she was, there were obviously sides to her I didn't know, and I'm not sure I want to right now quite frankly. So then I get mad again, because I realize she doesn't deserve my heart.

I cycled until I was somewhere completely unfamiliar; it was more countryside than I'm used to. For a while I though I may have cycled all the way to Arkansas but then I saw a sign saying 'You are now leaving Memphis' and so I probably didn't. Once I had cycled even into even more unfamiliar territory. I stopped and looked back. I don't want to go back.

I have my bike, and in my hoodie pocket I have a puncture repair kit, an empty bag of chips, a candy bar, a bag of raisins, my money card. That is all. That is all I need to get away from here.



Authors note: Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuun. Lol.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki