This is the diary of Justin Timberlake by helena


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I went to a karaoke bar today, and it was sooooooooo much fun. Everyone was clapping for me! I think I might be awesome! I was singing along to a load of songs and swaying a bit too. I had such a great time, I was just able to forget about everything for a while. For the first time in this journey, I had no worries or fears -I didn't even think about Keisha, and even just naming her now I find it doesn't hurt so much. I've decided she's nothing, that she doesn't mean much to me and that I'll move on. She was my first girlfriend so I guess I have to think of her as special, but I'm sure she won't be as special as any of my future girlfriends. I worked all this out at the bar.

Man, I feel so good! I haven't felt this good in ages -and I didn't even get drunk or anything. Not that I ever would. Getting drunk scares me; I'd hate to lose control, or to be watching me act all differently without being able to do anything about it. I could never get high either -especially not medically. Autism and cannabis is a terrible mix. If I smoked it then I could turn into a paranoid schizophrenic -no joke, it's just how my body works, with different chemical reactions and stuff to everyone else.

Sometimes I wonder what I'd be like if I took drugs, because I've had plenty of chances, and I've definitely seen people high before. I know for some people it's an escape from reality for a bit, and I can definitely understand why people would want that, especially if you're trying to figure out something hard or you've had a bad experience. If someone had offered me cannabis right after I set off on my bike away from Keisha I think I would have taken it, despite knowing what it would do to me. But this is a much better way of dealing with things. I have to battle my demons straight on, and I think that it has really helped me.

And guess what? I called my Mom and Dad today and they were really worried about me! They had The Police and everything. I wish I was there to see that, I think Police cars are reeeally cool, especially the way they can go through red lights and go straight through queues. If I owned a Police car, I don't think I'd ever turn my siren off. Well obviously I would at night when the car was in the driveway because otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep, and I don't think the neighbors would appreciate it all that much either.

Momma and Dad are gonna meet me at DisneyWorld, apparently you have to book it beforehand instead of just turn up like I was going to, so they're gonna do that. They really really missed me, which was weird because I thought that maybe they hadn't even noticed I was gone. I'm glad though, we're gonna have lots of fun at DisneyWorld together. I've always wanted to meet Mickey Mouse, I think he's the coolest thing ever (other than me of course).

But the best part was when I found out what happened with Keisha, because I really wanted her to pay for what she did (I didn't want her dead or anything because that wouldn't be very nice and I'd probably feel like a murderer but I wanted to affect her some way), she hurt me so bad I couldn't describe the pain. But like I said before, I'm getting over it. Keisha and Kamal have been suspended from work! And even better, Kamal was investigated for my kidnapping, how cool is that! Maybe they knew that he once stole a bagel and they thought that lately maybe he tried to steal me. Ha!

Some people in the Office At Work saw me and Keisha kissing and holding hands and being a couple, but they hadn't seen Keisha being a LadyWhore and kissing Kamal as well, so when they found out Kamal had taken an interest in Keisha (because he asked so publicly for Keisha to go on a date with him) and then heard I'd been missing for a couple of days they remembered that he always had a grudge against me (probably because I called him out as a Bagel Thief). Since they didn't really know me, they thought I was easily influenced and suggested that Kamal had done something. They figured Kamal and Keisha had come up with a plan to kidnap me and get rid of me so that they could be a couple together and no one would suspect a thing. And so they arrested them in connection to my abduction, and the Boss at Work had them suspended until further notice.

One flaw in their story though: nobody could be bothered to go through such an elaborate plan for a plain silly girl like Keisha. But then Kamal is very stupid. I think the moral of this whole story is: 'Stealing Bagels Is Wrong', and there is such a thing as karma. So ha ha ha ha ha.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki