This is the diary of Justin Timberlake by helena


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Dear Keisha,

Hello again. Bet you didn’t think you’d hear from me again huh? Well in case you actually care about my feelings: I’m doing great. But honestly I’m still a little bitter about what you did to me. You felt sorry for me huh? So you thought the best way to deal with that was not to be kind and sympathetic but to lead me on, make me feel I was worth something to someone when actually when it was all a lie. That was a bit stupid Keisha. No, actually VERY stupid, and very very cruel. That’s not all, I found out so many different things about you after I had the sense to distance myself from you; things I was too blind to see at the time.

Now as you may or may not know, I sent a letter to Kamal to tell him I forgave him, but this isn’t a letter to show I forgive you –Hell No! Kamal is stupid and you are pretty, that’s all there is to his side of the story, but you… I have no idea where to start.

Should I start with the way you whore about the office? How you wear short skirts and tight shirts to extend deadlines when all you had to do was stop being so lazy and get on with it, how you spend half your day chatting mindlessly to friends on the company phone, how you flirt with anything with a hint of a penis, how you probably slept with more people in the office than the office whore and the only reason they haven’t told on you is because you lead them on and make them think there could be some more. Should I start there?

Or should I start with the way you treated me? How you used me for your own gain, how you abused my trust and my good nature, how you could have just left it at one date and made me feel better but not kept me in tow, how you used me to make yourself feel better about the pitiful men you string along. Should I start there?

Or should I start by telling you what everyone truly thinks of you? A bitch. Whore. Tramp. Idiot. Cow. Ugly. Foolish. Shallow. I know you Keisha, and I say every word rings true. A little word of advice: have a long hard look in the mirror.


Justin Timberlake


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki