This is the diary of Justin Timberlake by helena


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I'm stuck at home with a runny nose and tummy ache and a headache and I can't breathe through one of my nostrils and my throat feels sore. I don't like feeling ill, it feels unhygenic, and I hate being unhygenic, because that starts the cycle of illness: you get other peoples' germs and you get what they have. I know you can't get Aids from toilet seats but with genital warts you really have to be careful, so I never use public toilets. The whole concept of public toilets seems... well... yuck.

Mom says I wash my hands too much but sometimes you need to you know? I can't stand my hands feeling dirty, and I can, I can feel the dirt and the germs and it's horrible. But then I do know I can get obsessive at times, like sometimes if I see something gross it can make me feel dirty and I go and wash my hands. That all sounds strange doesn't it? Not to me though, I'm just being careful because it's "Better safe than sorry." That is also the reason I check both ways when I cross a street –even if it’s a one way road, because there are some crazy crazy drivers out there.

Although I’m old enough to try for my driving license I don’t think it’s a very good idea, I don’t think I’m very safe and would probably run over a lot of people. I wouldn’t mean to though, it’s just that I get easily distracted by butterflies and such. Well butterflies are pretty, so it’s not really my fault –more God’s than anyone else. So I guess that means God doesn’t want me to drive. I might drive when I’m older though, because I might get a bit more focused. I doubt it, but a guy can dream right?

I've been in bed for like three days now. I must be really poorly. I feel really poorly, I think this should be paid leave but Momma says that probably won't happen. But it's not all bad because I got a 'Get Well Soon' card from Keisha, she even came to the house to give it to me but I was asleep when she came. When Dad told me I was quite annoyed I wasn't woken up to at least say thank you, I hope she doesn't think I was being rude, I was just unconscious.

Sometimes unconsciousness is fun, like if you dream. I don't dream that often, but when I do I always think it's really cool although I can never remember them after long. It gets me thinking about when people say they're talking about their 'dreams'. Dreams to me have always been a link to the unconscious part of the mind, things that have been bugging you but you can't put your finger on live there (for example). I've always found dreams interesting, and listening to other peoples' actual dreams are interesting too. It shows you how they really feel and what they aspire to be, what they would be if they felt no restraints; like if someone is running through a forest naked then they feel that they are trapped (in dream: by clothes, in real life by things like a job or relationship) but even if they were to break free then they wouldn't be able to do it to the extent at which they want to (because hardly anyone is in forests, and if they are they probably won't see you, and there are plenty of places to hide). Or if they’re a boy, maybe they just like the thought of breasts. I do.

I like forests, the air always smells quite fresh and clean. I like it especially when it rains because you can get a lung or two full of fresh air, and when you're in a forest and it's raining you hardly ever get wet although you can hear it.

We have a small forest in our back garden, not a big one. I think Keisha might like forests too, Momma said she left her phone number when she came round to give the 'Get well soon' card so maybe I'll call her sometime and ask if she wants to go for a walk in our little forest.

Also about dreams, when someone says they dream of being President of The United States of America I think that is a bad thing. If they really did dream of that with their unconscious mind, what does that say about them? I know: it means they want power, and they have plans on how to use that power, maybe for bad things like killing and war and poverty.

I once dreamt of a white rabbit Called Carrots. I think that makes me a good person, because rabbits are really nice.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki