This is the diary of Justin Timberlake by helena


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I know what my sixth sense is, and it is... common sense. It's obvious now that I think about it. I don't know what my seventh sense is though, I reckon I've got about ten. The funny thing about the first five senses are that they aren't senses at all. Common sense is a sense because you sense the logical answer, but you don't sense the taste or feel of something, you taste it and feel it to find out. How can they be senses? I suppose you could say "Temperature is a sense" because you don't actively do anything, you just know it's hot or cold. Unless you have a cold, in which case you feel very hot despite the air conditioning. Kinda confusing huh?

I had a cold, and the place at Work has air conditioning. Did you know that? Well now you do. I saw Keisha at Work today and said thank you for the card and she said I hope it made you feel better and I said it didn't, but it didn't make me any worse and it was a really nice thought. Aaaaaaand, then I said would you like to go out to tea? and she giggled and said to tea? and I said you don't have to if you don't want to, and she said she did want to, and that she would be honored with the pleasure of my company and I said well I don't know how pleasurable I am and she giggled again. She looks really cute when she giggles, so we'll see how that goes.

I wonder who came up with the word giggle because it looks funny with all those g tails dangling, and it takes forever and a day to write, so if you're ever in a hurry write laugh instead.

I find writing weird sometimes, sometimes I'll read the letters like normal but sometimes I see them and think 'what an odd bunch of shapes... and yet they make sense'. Also some letter sounds are weird, and some are just plain irregular or unpredictable. Do you know how you can spell 'fish' phonetically? Ghoti. Rough. Women. Nation. Weird that. But kinda cool. I could make up my own language and it would make complete sense but no one would understand it. If I was that type of person I could talk about people behind their back infront of them (if that makes any sense) and they wouldn't know a thing. Or I could call up the secret service and ask if Bond James Bond wanted a secret language, because I bet they didn't think of this! But then maybe I'd be the only person to know how to make it, and I'd have to sit down and work it all out first. But I don't really have the time to do that right now. I'm a busy busy person.

Like today may have been the busiest I've ever been. Mom said I was almost a blur because I was running around so much and so fast. That doesn't surprise me frankly. I've been trying to make everything right for Keisha, I don't want to scare her off or anything. I took an extra long bath today, and I even used Mom's scented oils to make sure I smell nice. I smell of lavender now by the way. I took forever to choose what to wear because I wanted to make sure everything looked right but I didn't want to make it look like I was trying or anything because that might make me look pathetic. Or even worse, she could figure out she has a hold on me and make me commit murder or something for her, and I wouldn't know because I would be blinded by my love. I don't think Mom would be very pleased. I have shaved though, because I bet it's itchy kissing someone with stubble or a beard. Yuck, yuck, double and triple yuck. Even worse would be kissing a girl with a beard. They do exist, I've heard about them in the circus.

I can't wait for tea, and not because I'm getting hungry (although I am), I can't wait for tea because Keisha is coming round. I still have a whole hour and a half hour to wait until she comes, I wonder how it's going to go. I can tell as soon as I hear the doorbell ring I'm gonna jump up and be a complete bag of nerves. I really hope everything goes okay.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki