This is the diary of Justin Timberlake by helena


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


For tea we had mashed up potatoes, peas, gravy, and sausages and mom cooked it real nice for us and she even used the best plates for us to eat off. I was going to lick my plate because the gravy was really really nice but I thought it might be bad manners in front of a lady so I didn't.

We talked about all sorts of things like Work and School and Pets and Music and Which way we Prefer our Potatoes to be cooked. I didn't make any jokes but she still laughed anyway sometimes. Like when I said that I got in trouble when I was still in School because I once I forgot my Gym shorts for Gym so I thought you go in and do it in your underwear, and so I went to get talked to by a teacher because I accidentally walked into the Girls hockey class. I don't know why that is funny.

She has a Dog Called Misty who is black colored and very furry, and she said that maybe we could go walking him together and I thought that sounded neat, so we're gonna do that on Saturday. But I hope I don't have to pick up after him because that is not nice to do, I bet it's all squishy and warm and horrible, so I'm gonna let Keisha do it.

We ended up with a walk in the little forest. I've been spending some time in our little forest lately because I wanted it to look really pretty for her. She thought it was very pretty and said it might be nice to have a picnic in it sometime and I thought it was a very good idea. I showed her all the different trees I had planted and I also gave her a pretty leaf that I found on the little forest floor, it was the perfect color of orange and had no bits decaying or being eaten away and it wasn't dirty. She said thank you very much! and stuck the stalk in her ponytail, then she asked if she looked pretty, and I told her I always thought she looked pretty, even from the moment I saw her.

The moment I saw her was my first day at Work and she was the one who showed me around The Office. She wore a pink shirt and black skirt just below her knees, and when I first saw her I thought "wow" and some would call her captivating. When I told her all this she took hold of my hand and we walked together hand in hand and she said that as soon as she got to know me she thought I was a real gentleman and lovely. When I asked her why I had nice thoughts the first time I saw her and she had to wait until she got to know me, I knew the answer, she misjudged me.

I took my hand away from her hand and stormed on ahead to show I was angry because I was, and I was upset too. She ran up behind me and put one of her hands on my shoulder and said sorry. I turned around and said I hoped she had been different from everyone else and not judged me by my slurring voice and what some people would call simpleness.

Then she looked me straight in the eyes. She has brown eyes, infact the same shade of brown of the trees that surrounded us while this all happened. And she said I'm sorry, I never meant to judge you and I certainly never meant to hurt you, it must be terrible being you sometimes, and I nodded my head because that is true. Then she said I always thought you were a nice guy, it just took me a while to find out exactly how wonderful you really are, and if there's anything she can do to help then she'll do it without a second thought and I told her thank you and sniffed a little.

Then I knew what was coming next, because she kept eye contact and slowly moved her head towards mine, focusing on my lips. So I closed my eyes and tried to remember what to do. It was incredible and so much better than I thought it would be, and I thought it would be pretty good anyway. The kiss lasted for quite a while and when she took her lips away it felt like my lips were on fire, a nice fire feeling though, not like I needed a glass of water. Then we walked back to the house hand in hand again and the only word I can think to describe how I felt, and how I feel right now is elated. Or maybe ecstatic. Whatever it is, it feels VERY good.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki