This is the diary of Justin Timberlake by helena


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Keisha is brown, I may not have mentioned that before. She's the color of Hershey’s Kisses With Cookies, except without the darker brown patches. I wonder if I licked her, would she taste like chocolate? I licked myself and I taste like something and salt, and I'm not really the color of salt so I must be the color of the something else. I don't see why we wouldn't be the color of what we taste like, I mean what would determine color if it wasn't that? Surely our color must be linked to one of the way people sense us; it can't be sound because some things (like chocolate) don't make a sound but people are that color, it can't be sight because that is what we are talking about with colour, it can't be smell because I know of some really terrible smelling people who are a nice color, it also can't be touch because too many things feel the same (or almost exactly the same), so it must be taste that our color is connected to. I'm gonna ask to lick her next time I see her. I'm really deep, aren't I?

I don't understand why people call brown people black because they aren't, they're brown. Or maybe I'm just colorblind. I don't think I'm white either, I'm more of a pinky tan color, so there. One of the things I've always wondered is whether people see different colors to the rest of the world. Like what I see as purple is actually gray to someone else. You'd never find out because they'd grow up seeing purple as gray and think nothing is wrong with that. They always say that everyone sees the world differently and maybe that's what they meant. Like if I were to go into Keisha's head for example, I may find out that her eyes interpret colors a different way to how I see them.

I'd like to go into Keisha's head and find out what she's thinking. Especially about me. Well mostly about me. Well actually just about me. But also I'd like to know what sort of things she'd like to do, where she wants to visit, what she wants to achieve in life. When we talk it's kind of... not empty, because I really enjoy it, it's just... I don't know. Maybe it's because she's so shy, or maybe she's sizing me up, making sure I'm an O Kay guy. I guess that's important. I trusted her straight away though, I always knew she was nice.

I'm actually a pretty trusting guy, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing really. Sometimes people have taken advantage of me, like taken my money, or this one time I gave someone a copy of the house key and then Dad said that probably wasn't a good idea. I'm still not sure about that because all he wanted to do was rewire the house. The only time I don't trust a guy is when I know he's done something wrong. Well I'm open to giving them second chances if it is obvious it is a one off and if they feel guilty. I'm never gonna trust Kamal 'I'm a bagel stealer and darn proud of it' Jackson. Ever. There's just something about him I can't quite put my finger on... like he's planning something, or knows something he's gonna use to his advantage. And I think he has something against me, he keeps looking at me funny. But maybe he just knows about me and Keisha. I bet he's jealous, I would be if I saw someone like me with someone so beautiful.

Work is getting to be quite fun with Keisha, she doesn't want anyone to know about us straight away so we get to be all secret, it feels like I'm a private detective all over again, I make extra sure I leave no clues behind too and I don't think any other man would do that for Keisha; I like her the best. At first I thought she didn't want anyone at Work to know because she was ashamed of me being her boyfriend and that really upset and angered me, seeing as she said all that before we kissed and all, but it turned out that she just wanted to be sure "the relationship is strong enough" and I don't understand what that means but Dad said it was a Very Good Reason so I'm fine with that.

I'm looking forward to telling everyone because I'm really proud Keisha is my girlfriend, I think she's wonderful.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki