This is the diary of Justin Timberlake by helena


Number of reviews: 110
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


I think my penis is broken, when people normally have sex the guy's penis is up at an angle but mine isn't and I can't seem to get it up. How am I supposed to have sex with Keisha? I asked Dad but he laughed at me and he said it's not something that I shouldn't worry about and that it will happen when the time is right. But I do worry, it doesn't answer my question, so I asked Mom and she was really shocked. Then came the disgusting bit: she told me all about sex. I already knew most of it, but when she brought out a condom that was waaaaaaaay too much information, she even pulled it out of its foil package and handed it to me, and it felt horrible, and it's not long enough. It's horrible horrible horrible! I didn't want to touch it because that's the stuff Mom and Dad use when they have sex and I don't wanna touch that. Actually I might consider being a monk just so I don't have to think about sex anymore.

Although I still want to have sex with Keisha, so I asked her how I get my penis to come at an angle and she said it happens when blood rushes down there and it makes it stand up. And when I asked how you get blood to rush down there she said it happens when you're getting ready to have sex and it's perfectly normal for it not to be at an angle most of the time. Well that's a relief. I went round to Keisha's House for the first time the other day and it seemed quite nice, but smelt a bit musky, but she doesn't smell musky, she smells lovely like roses. Talking about senses, I got round to licking her when I went round her House.

We were in her living room on a big red couch and we were kissing (this time with tongues -which was soooo cool!) and she pulled away and said that I gave the most tender kisses and I asked if that was a good thing and she said yes, definitely and I said good but I think I need more practice although I don't I just wanted us to kiss lots more. I've been wanting to practice this kissing thing and I wanted to try something new so I started to kiss her neck and I kissed just behind the earlobe and then I thought hey why don't I lick her and find out if she tastes like chocolate so I licked her and she went "oh Justin" like they do in porn (but with different names like Dr. Green and Naughty Nurse) and that made me start to think about sex and let's just say my penis was working then. Then she pulled away and went "Justin" and I went "yes" because that is my name and she said "I think this is going a bit fast" and I said "oh okay, I'll stop". And I did.

And it probably made us closer as a matter of fact, because now we can think sexy thoughts about each other and know that the other feels that way too, although we still aren't gonna do sex yet. I think sex is great for a relationship, and I'd never have sex outside of one. Sex seems to me like something really intimate, like a sensual dance; something only the two of you are a part of and something only the two of you can understand (unless you're having a threesome). It just seems so intimate to me; in fact, I don't know how you could possibly get more intimate than physically connecting with someone. And that's why I'm kinda glad we didn't rush it all. I want to savor the moment when we do.

In case you were wondering: she doesn't taste like chocolate. At least not behind her ears. But maybe hair taints it or something. Or maybe she's the reverse Michael Jackson! Maybe she has that Problem Beginning With V that changes your skin colour into the opposite direction, maybe she used to be white. I don't care, she's beautiful whatever color or flavor she is. She'll always be awesome to me, there's nothing more awesome than a woman with an open heart and an open mind.

But there is one thing that puts me off sex, and that is thinking about how Mom and Dad have sex, and that's just plain nasty. Parents shouldn't be allowed to have sex once they have children. Yuck.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki