Born by helena


Number of reviews: 9
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


I'm looking at a picture in my hand
Trying my best to understand


Married for sixty-two years, thats not bad is it, seeing as nowadays there are more divorces than marriages. But we always were old fashioned like that, I always cooked the dinner and washed up and you always complained, it was the perfect marriage really.

I don't want to cry a tear for you
So forgive me if I do


The foundation of everything we had was love and trust, it seems so lost on everyone else, we watched countless friends divorce and remarry and divorce again. It doesn't make me wonder what they did wrong, I wonder what we did so right. We have beautiful intellegent children, our legacy. We got to a point where life was just what we hoped it would be: our offspring were growing into adults, money was never a problem, and as a couple we lived in constant bliss. And then...

I'd do anything, I'd give you my world
I'd wait forever, to be your girl


Then it began, we knew it was coming, I just hoped it would be later. I found you sat in your car crying in just your boxers and one of my shirts, and when I asked you what happened you said you couldn't remember, so we both looked at each other and the tears just wouldn't stop. Alzeimers. The Grim Reaper's choice of torture.

I'm sitting here alone up in my room
And thinking about the times that we've been through


Then it was the little things like finding your door keys in the fridge, feeding the dog my lipstick, pouring milk onto the clock. These things became more and more frequent, you became more and more distant. I knew there would come a time where you wouldn't even be aware these things were wrong.

'Cause living in a dream of you and me
Is not the way my life should be


You cried and cried and cried, and all I could do was hold you, tell you things would be okay, be strong. You didn't want to break my heart, you knew full well how it would hurt me. So in these final moments I want you to know I never hated you, I never wished I hadn't met you, never wished I was somebody else or with somebody else.

I was born to make you happy

For every moment we had together, be it good or bad, meant more than the world to me. To be loved by you is more than I could ever wish for. Thank you so much for being you, you are my heart. Let my heart have a constant beat, so everytime you hear it skip you'll know I'm thinking of you. Let my sight stay strong, so I can see all you have been a part of. Let these tears fill a well, so you see how much you are missed. Let there be a God. Let God let me see you again. I don't want you to go.



Lyrics: Britney Spears 'Born to make you happy'


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki