All at sea by helena


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


And I know you love me
Love me for who I am
Cause years before I became who I am
Baby you were my man


''Lucy?''

''Yes Mr Timberlake?''

''Drop it. Now.''

''What gives you the right to talk to me like this? And you said fame wouldn't change you''

Thats like a stab in the heart, she can remember those conversations as well as I can, she knew it would provoke me. I cross my arms to mock her current pose but instead of looking away like she does I stare at her intently. Wow, her eyes look hollow, in fact she looks kinda sick.

Later on in my destiny
I see myself having your child
I see myself being your wife
And I see my whole future in your eyes


''Lucy? Are you well?'' A tear streaming down her cheek is the answer. She wipes it away but not before I see it. Damn. ''I think we need to talk, you wanna take a walk?''

She still stares in a different direction, but say ''My break is in twenty minutes''

''I'll be waiting right here''

''Thanks''

Those twenty minutes seemed to take forever, as my mind raced through the possibilities, it has to be something terribly wrong to look like that. When she reappears she walks briskly past me and motions for me to follow her out the front door.

''So where we going?''

''Dunno, just out for a walk together''

''I still care about you Justin''

Baby I love you
You are my life
My happiest moments weren't complete
If you weren't by my side


I cannot hide the lump in my throat. How can she even remember me? i mean sure, I can remember her, I mentally kicked myself in the ass when I didn't recognise her straight away. I always got the feeling of calm and inner peace around her, how could I not know she was nearby?

''I can't stop thinking of you''

I am in love with you
You set me free
I can't do this thing
Called life without you here with me


Its true, shes been on my mind, conciously or unconciously. She was always the woman I compared all my other girlfriends to, and there was no comparison. I never met a woman like her before and I haven't met one since.

And I know you love me
Love me for who I am


''Lucy, whats wrong?''

''I'm sick Justin, and I ain't getting any better''

''Is there anything I can do to help? Anything?'' Shit, I can't lose her.

''You know about the hole in my heart?''

''Yeah''

''Well I went through this surgery which was supposed to ease the pain, but due to complications I... I...''

She breaks down into tears, no... no, this can't be happening...

''I'm dying Justin''

I can not do, I cannot do anything without you in my life
Holding me, kissing me, loving me
Dangerously, I love you
Dangerously in love


And right then I start falling in love with her again, I know I'm setting up myself up for the worst kind of heartbreak, but its happening, and I don't want to stop falling. Unless...

''I want to die by your side Lucy''

''What?''

Now its my time for the never-ending tears ''I lost you once before, I can't lose you again, please?''

Every time I see your face
My heart smiles
Every time it feels so good
It hurts sometimes


She simply smiles at me and takes my hand. ''Where we going now?''

''I don't know, and I've decided I don't care,'' she chokes slightly ''life is too short.''

And so we walk off hand in hand, jump into my car and drive off into the sunset, with only each other for company. For once in my life I know where I am, I know my beginning, my present, and now I know my ending. And I couldn't ask for a better way. So we drive off into the sunset, never seen again.

Cause I'm dangerously in love with you
I'll never leave
Just keep lovin' me
The way I love you loving me



Jamie Callum ''All at sea''
Lauryn Hill ''Everything is everything''
Beyonce ''Dangerously in love''


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki