I'll Never Stop by Mere


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Emily sighed and reached for the phone. She had an idea of who it would be.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Em."

She scoffed. "Why are YOU calling me?"

"Becasue I want to."

"I told you, its over." She snapped.

"So?"

"So, stop calling me."

"Ehh, maybe, but I doubt that will happen."

"You are so...ugh!"

"What? Charming? Sexy? Fun? Cute?"

"ANNOYING!"

"Whoa, calm down. PMSing? I'm sorry honey. Why dont you go get some Banana Nut Bread? I know how it makes you feel better when you have cramps."

"Justin, I'm hanging up."

"Alright, but I'll call back."

"UGH!" She slamed the phone down and plopped back on her bed.

She waited....5...4...3...2...1...RING

"JUSTIN! JESUS, STOP IT!"

"Listen, you are dilusinal, so, I'm just going to say, I miss you and love you. I'll be home in 3 days sweetheart. Cant wait to see you, MUA!"

"When will you learn to give it a rest! Just, stop."

"Baby, I'll never stop."

She heard a click and looked at the phone dumbfounded. She stared at it until she heard the dial tone.

She and Justin had broken up 2 weeks prior for reasons she had no idea. She just knew she was mad. Yet there he was being his, damn, charming self. Persistant. Impatient. And so, amazing.

She knew he was trying to work his way into her little head. Trying to trick her into taking him back.

It was working.

3 days. She had 3 days to completely get over him. 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 second, 58 seconds, 57...56...55...

--------

3 days later

She had tried everything to get her mind away from him. But every where she turned there he was. His smell was embedded in her pillows. His jacket hanging in her closet. The pictures. Too many of them.

She had past Mcdonalds and remembered the time they got kicked out for playing in a playplace. She went to the grocery store and rememebered when they went to the magazine asile and read magazines about him: Justin Timberlake.

When they were together, the rest of the world disapeared. They were both 19, yet could act like 9 year olds together. And didnt care.

They were in love. This was true love.

They were meant to be.

They were soulmates.

They were the type of people that knew each other like the back of their hand. If they ran away, they would know where to go find each other. They could look at each other and know in a matter of 2 seconds what the other was feeling and thinking.

Yet, they werent together. She raked her brain while driving her car. She didnt know WHY she was going. They werent together. She dispised him. He had....

What HAD he done?

She didnt even remember. Now that was sad. Couldnt even remember why they had broken up.

She clutched the steering wheel as she pulled off the exit of the Orlando freeway. Coming to a stoplight she sighed loudly and turned up the radio to drown out her thoughts.

But it was no use. She kept thinking why was she going? Why was she going to welcome him back? She kept trying to remember what it was he had done so she could scold him for it when she saw him.

Nothing. Not a damn thing came to her mind.

A classic song came on the radio and she was relieved. Maybe she could sing to the song and concentrate on it. George Micheal's 'Freedom' was one of her favorite songs.

She thought of the time about a year ago when a thunderstorm was beating down on Orlando. They were at Justin's house, well his old house. His parents werent home. He had been home from touring about 2 weeks. All the law suit crap was going down.

The power had gone out and they had to light the room with candels. They had so many candels lit that it was even brighter than a normal sunny day. Yet a eeire blue glow from the early rainy evening still wrapped in the room.

Justin had found an old battery operated radio and found a not-so clear station and that exact song was playing. She remembered Justin laying on the couch singing the song as she danced around and lip-synced like all the models in the music video for 'Freedom'.

She smiled remebering how Justin would shout the part of the song that went, "Sometimes the clothes do not make the man."

She rememebered what had occured after the song had ended. A faint smile came to her face when she remember her first time making love to him, which had happened during that storm, with the candels lit, the lights out, just the two of them...

She thought of his kisses. God, did she miss his kisses. The boy COULD kiss. He always was gentle and slow, yet intoxitcating and forceful. Those lips could get her into so much trouble, but she never cared.

She didnt realize she was pulling into the WEG parking lot until a gaurd stopped her. She rolled down the window and the guy smiled.

"Why hello, Miss Watson. Long time no see, go on in."

"Thanks, Larry." She pulled on into the parking lot slowly. She was sure his mom and brothers were there.

And Jon would run up to her and hug her leg and she was go weak at his sweetness and resemblence of his brother, like normal.

She looked ahead of her and looked surprised when she saw the huge black bus already there.

It would be so easy to turn around and drive back.

But before she knew it she had parked the car and was sauntering up to the crowd that was there.

Family and friends of Nsync were scattered around. Small circles were around. Lots of laughter and talking. Hugging, a few tears, smiles.

And as she predicted, she felt weight on her leg and looked down. There was Jon.

"Hey, MLY."

"Hi Jon."

"Justin was looking for you."

"Oh really?" She deadpanned.

"JUSTIN!!!" Jon screamed. She wanted to crawl into a hole right then.

Like the red sea, a group of people parted and she saw Justin there with his mouth open slightly, head tilted to the side, and those eyes.

Damn those eyes for looking at her like that. First they looked at her unbelieving, then happiness filled his eyes, and now they were giving her this playful look with his eyebrows raised that made her want to run up to him and kiss him with every bit of strength she had.

But instead she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her stomach, raising an eyebrow and looking uninterested in being there.

Justin laughed and shoved his hands in his pockets and took giant steps towards her.

He got 2 feet infront of her and looked to the sky as if trying to remember something. "If my memory is correct, I'm a arrogant prick that isnt worth your time. And what else? Oh yes, if you showed up to our arrival then I could call you, Emmiline."

She groaned. She had forgot that detail. During their fight he had bet her that she would show up at their welcoming and she said sarcasitically if she showed up that he could call her Emmiline. She hated that name and Justin use to tease her with it all the time, until she firmly put her hand down on calling her that.

"So, EMMILINE, how are you doing babe?"

"Justin..." She sighed.

He looked into her eyes begging. "Listen, baby. What I said was wrong, but I was only trying to help. I would have never said it if I knew you were going to blow up."

"I dont know what you are talking about." She mummbled.

His mouth dropped a bit and his eyes widened. "What? You dont remember our fight that is the reason we broke up, or at least you broke up with me."

"I rememebr the fight, but I, umm, forgot what it was about." She bit her lip nervously.

He grabbed her shoulders and lowered himself so he was eye level. "I said you were too sensitive." She trembled at his touch. It had been so long.

"Oh, yeah..." She rememebered and looked at him. He was giving her a bored look. She couldnt help but giggle. It was stupid. So, stupid. She always did this. And it never seemed to bother him. But then agian, he understood her and knew how she worked and thought.

He WAS her soulmate, folks.

She shook her head and wrapped her arms around him. "Why do we always do this?"

He returned the hug. "I dont do a thing. YOU are always the one saying "Maybe we should break up." Or whats that other one, oh yeah, umm "This was a mistake, goodbye." Thats a favorite." He said with such thick sarcasm you could cut it with a knife.

"I'm sorry." She whispered into his shirt.

"It's ok, babe. I'll forgive you."

"You always do." She pulled away slightly and looked up at him. He peered down at her and smiled. His head lowered and he crushed his mouth to hers. Their passion grew for one another and the reality that he was home, home from touring was setting in. And the reality that they hadnt seen each other in more than 3 weeks set in also.

She pulled away breathless and looked into his feirce cobalt blue eyes. "I dont know why you put up with me."

"Well, its quite simple. I love you." He whispered kissing her lips once more.

"Are you sure you can love someone that is blind and stupid most of the time?"

He smiled boyishly. "Hey, you just ryhmed, cool, yo." She gave him a goofy look and he laughed. "I love you Emily. I always will."

"What if one day-" Her voice broke off. "What if one day you stop?"

He held her as tight as he could, crushing her small body agianst him, breathing into her honey brown locks. "I promise you Emily, I'll never stop. Never."

"I love you, Justin."

He kissed her head. "I know Emily, I know." She looked over her his shoulder and smiled at Josh and Chris who were smiling at them. She rolled her eyes and waved to them.

He giggled, "By the way, thanks for coming, now I get to call you Emmiline."

"You are too much." She swatted at him.

He gave her his tradmark half grin. "No, I'm just enough. You coming back to my place? I'm exhasted and could use one of those massages you use to give me." He licked his lips and smiled.

"Damn you Timberlake."

"For what?" He asked curiously.

"For being so sexy."

He chuckled and kissed her sweetly. "Then damn you too."

"Shut up, and get in the car." She pushed him away and got in her car. He went and grabbed his luggage. He walked back over to her car and stood in front of it.

He called to the crowd. "Okay, BYE GUYS I'm going back to my house, with EMMILINE!"

She blew the horn and he jumped, startled by it. She pointed at him and laughed. He glared at her and put his bags in the trunk. He got in the passenger side, smiling. He pulled out a cd she had in her cd visor and put it in the player as she pulled out of the parking lot, waving at Larry.

He was so happy. He was home. He was with his best friend and girlfriend. He turned to the deisired song on the cd player and waited for the tune to come through.

When first part of the song blasted through the speakers, Emily groaned and chuckled. She shook her head. They stopped at at stop light and she looked over at Justin he was singing into a hairbrush he had found in her car and moving his shoulders in an attempt to dance in the small space. The song was Nsync's song, "I'll never stop."

"I am the loser, and you are shining like the sun." He sang loudly and pointed to her.

"You are sooooo CHEESY!" She screamed.

"I will NEVER STOP until your MINEEEE..." Justin sang as loud as possible.

Emily started to mouth the words, "They say that I'm crazy, and I kinda understand..."

Justin leaned over and looked at her profile as she laughed. "Girl do you believe me? My heart is in your hands, dont you understand I'll never stop."

She smiled so brightly he almost melted into a puddle right there, instead he leaned over and claimed her lips in a sweet kiss, before relaxing in the seat. He stretched his arm out and rested his hand on her neck massaging out the tense muscles.

When the song ended she turned down the volume. "I'm sorry for all this."

"It's all good babe. But I am expecting some type of compensation tonight for breaking up with me." He wiggled his eyebrows as she pulled into the long road that went up to his home.

"Justin, arent you tired? Dont you need to rest?"

He sighed disapointed. "It's fine if you dont want to, I understand."

"NO!" She realized the outburst she had just created and turned pink. "I mean, its up to you."

He smiled at her outburst. "Well, then...I think we know what that means. Justin's getting some action. Justin's getting some action." He chanted and she shook her head, giggling. She pulled into his driveway and parked the car. She looked over at him he was staring at her intently.

"What?" He rested a hand on her cheek and smiled. "Nothing, I just love you."

"I know, I love you too." She leaned over and claimed his lips. He rested his hand on her back an attempt to draw her closer, over the bucket seats. She pulled away and smiled evilly. Mocking him in a deep voice, "I'll never stop."

She giggled and jumped out of her car. She raced toward the front steps with him hot on her trail. His long legs caught up to her and he picked her up swinging her around. "You better not stop, Emmiline. You better NEVER EVER EVER stop." He screamed happily with her laughing. He fiddled with his keys and pushed the door open, pulling her in, slaming the door, forgetting about his luggage.

Just knowing that he loved Emily, and that he would never stop.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki