My Girl by Mere


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


V-DAY

It was Valentine's Day. I wanted to do something special for her, but didn't really know what because well, we weren't actually together.

Ever since she came over that day and watched Sally with me, things had been pretty much the same. We kept the tickle escapades and wrestling matches to a minimum and didn't cuddle as much when we were together.

It sucked. But it was necessary.

I had done a lot of award shows in the past month. People's choice, AMA's, you know. We also did the half time show. I got Meredith tickets.

You should have seen her. She was all decked out in Raven's gear. She said our performance was killer.

She was a big Aerosmith fan, so she really liked it. She said my "I'm the one who Jaded you" line was cute.

Yeah, I know. Hehe, just kidding.

Anyways, I'm glad that her and me are cool and not fighting. But there is still this awkwardness there.

Her problems at school haven't let up. It really makes me mad. I mean, do they have nothing better to do?

I wish they would just let it go. She says no one ask her for numbers and stuff like that any. She says they just pick on her.

This might sound cocky, but I bet there are lots of girls in that school that are obsessed with us. I bet they are jealous.

I bet Casey Mitchell is the worst of them all.

It was about 10 o'clock.

I just got an idea...

-----

A little before lunchtime I called up some people and got them to get ready. I went to the florist and then to Lance's house to pick him up. Chris was out with Dani for the day. Lance was going to be with his girl later on that night. And we could never find Joey. JC was meeting us there. He and Bobbie had plans that night also.

I pulled up in the Beemer; I love my car; top down and everything and got out with Lance. I was carrying a bouquet and Lance a balloon and teddy bear. JC was already there and got out of his Jeep. He had the chocolates.

Yeah, so original huh?

"So, man. We are really going to do this? Are you sure this is the best thing?" JC asked skeptically.

I nodded. "She deserves this."

We walked into the building and I led the guys to the front office. I talked to the secretary a bit, added on the charm, ya know. She helped us out, of course and I walked back out the office and down the hallway.

It was weird being there. I hadn't been in a place like that in forever. We got down to double doors that were open. JC pulled his cap down father on his head. Lance adjusted his sunglasses and I tugged on my bandanna. We looked a bit silly I bet. I looked through the doors searching for her, in the mist of activity. We looked a bit silly I bet. I looked through the doors searching for her, in the mist of activity. I looked through the doors searching for her, in the mist of activity.

There she was. At a table by herself. She had a brown bag opened and what looked like a bag of chips, soft drink, an apple and a sandwich with her.

It was so cute.

She also looked like she was reading or studying. Her elbow was on the table holding her head up over a big textbook.

"Man, she looks lonely." JC said.

I looked at my two companions. "Not for long."

I was about to lead them through the doors, but stopped when a tall girl with short blonde hair and a guy with dirty blonde hair that was just as tall walk up to her with about 3 people behind them.

They sat across from her and started doing motions toward her and laughing. I looked over to Lance and JC to see if they were seeing what I was. They were.

I saw them continue laughing at her and she finally acknowledged them back flipping them off.

Go YODA!

But that just urged them on. So, it was my turn to take control.

I walked into the cafeteria of Meredith's school like I had been there many times even though I had never sat foot in the place. JC was behind me, then Lance.

We had walked about 15 feet when I first started hearing gasps and light squeals.

I stopped about a table length down from my girl. The people were still there laughing at her.

"So, how good is he Meredith? I bet Mr. Timberlake treats you just the right way when he comes home from touring. Huh? Go ahead tell us. Tell us how you wish he was yours. How you dream of him every night."

"Hey, what about that other blonde one. Lance? You got him in your bed too don't ya Merey?"

"WOULD YOU JUST STOP! God, its really sad to know yall are still obsessed with this. Please, I'm trying to study." Meredith yelled in aggravation.

"That's the difference, honey. We aren't the ones that are obsessed."

"SCREW YOU, CASEY!" She said to the tall blonde one.

I turned and looked over my shoulder. JC and Lance looked a bit pissed off. Dammit, if I wasn't the happiest boy in America.

The whole cafeteria was looking at JC, Lance, and me.

I couldn't help but laugh.

I walked over to her table and leaned down and kissed her cheek, causing her to jump. I plopped down in the seat next to her and handed her the dozen roses I got for her.

"Hey Yoda. Happy Valentine's day."

She looked at me in complete shock.

I turned to Casey BITCHell. "Why hello, Casey I presume? Yeah, I was just wondering if I could have those pictures of me and Meredith back sometime soon. You can just give them to my girl here." I pointed to Meredith and turned to look at her.

She was smiling so big.

"Hey, J. What'sup Lance, Joshy? Why are you guys here?" Lance sat beside her and smiled as JC pulled up a chair and straddled it, next to the table.

"We came by to see our girl on Valentine's Day." JC said taking off his hat for a second to scratch his head.

"You- Your- Oh my gosh..." Casey stuttered.

"Yes, I'm Justin Timberlake. This is JC Chasez. And Lance Bass. Members of Nsync." I glared at her before turning to Meredith. "Chris is with Dani all day, he said he was sorry and he'll make it up to you by taking you to Universal one day. And well, we couldn't find Joey."

She laughed. "Figures."

"Hey, this is for you." JC gave her the chocolates. "GODIVA!! Oh, you know me too well."

"Yeah, all of them are the milk chocolate with Carmel, just like you like." JC smiled.

"AHH. Oh my gosh. I love you guys."

"Hey, look at this." Lance handed her a stuffed teddy bear with a shirt that said squeeze me. She squeezed him and an instrumental ren-dinsion of "This I promise you" broke through

"Ohh, god. My favorite song." She rolled her eyes. She said This I promise you was the cheesiest song she had ever heard.

I looked up and couldn't help it. "What?" She asked as to why I was laughing so hard.

"Look...at...the..balloon.." She looked up and busted out laughing.

It was a heart shaped balloon with Yoda's head on it.

"That is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen."

"NAh, this is funny." I pointed to Casey and her friends staring at us. The only movement was of them blinking.

"You are too much." She giggled and covered her face in her hands.

"So, uhh..." I wanted to ask her something but didn't want all these people in my face. I looked up at the group still staring at us. "Do you mind?"

Casey nodded furiously. "Not at all, Jus- I mean Mr. Timberlake."

They all scurried away.

We all died out laughing. "MR TIMBERLAKE?? AHHH HAAA" Meredith laughed so hard, she was turning red.

"so, anyways. Tonight, I'm all alone, our precious brit-brit is in Stockholm, recording, wanna do a little something something?"

"And what is your definition of a little something something Mr. Timberlake?" She asked curiously.

"Mad, wild, sex, baby." I said in an imitation of Austin Powers.

"Nah, I'm already doing that with Lance." Meredith giggled and Lance looked shocked. "Huh?"

JC cracked up. "Go, Lance. Hittin' it with a minor." I laughed with JC.

Meredith stole JC's cap. "Hey, don't remind me of my age."

JC snatched his hat back and put it on backwards. Meredith gave him a crazy look.

"Man, why are you guys here?" She laid her head on her arms that were resting on the table and looked up at me.

"To prove a point. They might start bothering you for autographs and stuff now, but I'm going to talk to your principal to make sure that doesn't happen. At least they don't think you are a liar now."

"Yeah...You are too good to me." She blushed slightly when I smiled brightly.

Yeah, I can rhyme.

"So, are they always that rude and vulgar?"

"Yup. Actually that wasn't the worst. They always ask me like 'I saw your boys on TV last night. Did you' and they are forever asking me how you guys are in bed as some big joke. They get so perverted with it too. The worst was when Casey asked me about a threesome with Britney and you. So I about threw up when she said that." She shivered at the thought.

"Man, that'd be nice." I said with a smirk. I got hit in the stomach for that one.

We spent the whole lunch period talking and cracking jokes. It was fun. Never once did someone come up and ask for autographs or anything. But the cafeteria was basically silent the whole time. I could hear our laughter echo sometimes.

It was a bit freaky.

The bell rang and I took her books for her and Lance threw away her trash. JC escorted her with us behind them to her next class, Calculus. The whole student body followed us.

She got to the door and hugged each one of us. "Hey, will you take these into my house and ask mom to put them in a vase." She handed me the flowers. "And take that chocolate and bear too. Just put that up in my room."

"Aiight, dawg. Sure thang." I smiled and kissed her forehead before watching her go into the classroom.

I looked at the mass of people staring at us. "Sup yall? Didn't think she was telling the truth huh?"

I smiled my million-dollar smile as they say to the crowd. "Don't screw around with my girl, k?" I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth and walked with JC and Lance out of the hallway to the exit of the school. Lance left with JC and I went and had a little chat with her principal.

OK, so maybe I had no authority to do so, I wasn't her guardian or anything. But she's my friend, my best friend.

She's my girl. And nobody messes with Mr. Timberlake's girl.

(Can I be more of a dork??)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki