My Girl by Mere


Number of reviews: 1
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


BE MINE

For some reason I was nervous. Me. Justin Timberlake. It was a weird feeling. I had been nervous before, like at our first show. But this was a different type of nervousness. I couldn't explain it. Like I said, it was weird.

She was coming over in less than 30 minutes and I was literally shaking. I had no idea what was going to go on tonight. I really didn't.

It was Valentine's day and my thoughts and emotions weren't the best thing for me to be feeling right now. Especially when Meredith and me are just supposed to be friends.

I didn't want to go too romantic, so I didn't cook or set up candle light dinner. And the movie I picked for us to watch Mission: Impossible. Hopefully she can finally get me to understand that movie. I understand the second one, but the first one still confuses me. And she'll be happy because she loves that movie, and Tom Cruise. And there are hardly any romantic scenes in it. Which is a good thing.

The doorbell rang telling me the deliveryman was here with our food. I grabbed the money I had laid out on the table and sauntered over to the doorway. I counted the money as I opened the door.

"So, it was $19.50 right?" I asked still looking down, counting the money.

"How would I know, Justin?" I looked up and my breath got caught in my throat.

Why was she looking so beautiful? Her hair was wavy and I think she had a little bit of makeup on, but I not sure. She was in a tight navy Guess tee and worn jeans. She smiled and pushed past me into my house.

"So, what's on the schedule tonight?" She asked as she walked straight into the living room and turned on the TV and immediately began channel surfing.

I stayed at the doorway kinda stunned. Finally I walked back over to the living room and sat down in my recliner.

"Hey, by the way, thanks for today. That was the weirdest and nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"You mean coming to your school?" She nodded. "It was nothing. Did they bother you the rest of the day?"

"Actually they didn't. Nobody even talked to me, which wasn't far from usual." I just smiled at her, I felt so sorry for her sometimes. She didn't deserve all that.

The doorbell rang after a few minutes of just watching the TV. She offered to go get the food for us and I went into the kitchen to get out plates and things.

"What did you get us?" She asked entering the kitchen and peeking in the bag.

"Mexican."

"Mmmmmm, smells yummy." She sat the bag on the island of the kitchen and sat down in the stool beside me. I gave her a plate and fork and her ritual Dr. Pepper and we began our dinner.

There was an awkwardness in the air. Our conversations had no meaning and usually didn't last more than a minute. I'm pretty sure she could sense it as well. She was keen at picking up on things that weren't quite right. I could tell by the way she was acting and constantly blushing, that she was even more nervous than I was.

Without thinking we both reached for a napkin at the same time. Our hands ended up brushing and grabbing at each other. But we didn't bring our hands away from each other.

She stared at them intertwined as I stared at her face. "Sorry." She blushed. I never knew her to be a big blusher.

"Don't be."

I don't know if it was the way I said it or what, but she became even redder. I grabbed her hand with mine on impulse and used my other hand to get a napkin.

I really didn't know what I was doing, but I was lost in her big brown eyes. I took the napkin and wiped her mouth for her and then took both of her hands and gently wiped off her fingers and palm, taking as long as possible in my task.

I slid off my stool and stood right in front of her staring up at me expecting me to do something. She looked like a lost child looking up at me with those eyes. I was about to lean down and well, I don't know what I was going to do but the phone interrupted me.

I stopped, after a long sigh and walked over to my phone. I growled a hello and immediately stopped when I heard the voice. I looked at Meredith as she stared at me.

"Uhh, hey Britney." I watched as Meredith bowed her head and busied herself with cleaning up our mess as I continued to talk to my girlfriend.

We talked about the normal stuff, how our days were, how we love each other, yeah, sure.

And then she asked me what I had done all day, and what I was planning on doing tonight. And when I told her she didn't say anything.

"Britney, ya there?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm here; I'm just dandy. Good to know my BOYFRIEND is spending the most romantic day of the year with the hooch across the street that just wants to get in his pants."

She really could be so rude. "Wait a second Britney, don't you DARE, OK? Don't even THINK about getting that way. You KNOW she is my best friend. Don't even do this to me."

"Why don't you put the bitch on the line, I'll make sure she stops bothering you."

"You need to STOP OK? I INVITED her over here? OK?!?"

"Why do you do this to me Justin? I thought you loved me!"

"God Britney, you are going to have to get use to the fact that Meredith is my best friend or you are just going to have to move on. I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too."

And I was met with a dial tone.

Fine with me, I really didn't want to talk to her anyway.

I put the phone back on the hook and turned to see that Meredith wasn't there. I eventually found her, sitting in my recliner staring blankly at the TV Guide Channel.

"Sorry about that."

She didn't look up at me, but just nodded. I plopped down on the couch and relaxed myself. "You wanna put the movie in."

She didn't speak. "Meredith, are you OK?" I asked with as much concern as possible.

She didn't speak again. And I groaned and pushed myself off the couch from my comfortable position. I walked till I was right infront of her and shook my head when she ignored me. I reached down and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. I could hear her laughter.

God, that was a beautiful sound.

I threw her on the couch and she looked up at me and put her hands up in defense.

"Too late!" I yelled and fell on top of her and began to tickle her, like normal. She laughed and finally spoke to me, but I didn't give up.

Then she gasped and tried her best to sit up. "What?" I asked, slouching down on the end of the couch. She just looked at me and smiled evilly. Meredith grabbed the remote and changed the channel. I looked confused at the screen and finally realized what we were watching.

"Meredith NO!" I replied firmly, begging.

"Please Justin. I haven't seen this in like forever, and the first time I spent so much time cracking on you I really didn't get the chance to look at the movie. PLEASE! I won't make fun of you."

"Meredith, ugh I hate you. Don't you want to watch Tom Cruise?"

"I'd rather watch you." She poked at my stomach.

"But you can watch me whenever you want. Come on." I really didn't want to be picked on tonight.

"Justin..." She looked at me with big droopy eyes. Man, I hated that.

"Fine, but have to rub my head." I said in a kid's voice, turning my body so my head rested in her lap.

The movie Model Behavior had just started and my character hadn't made an appearance yet. Thank, God. I knew the movie was cheesy. I knew my acting skills weren't exactly Oscar worthy. But had been fun making it. Finally it got to the part where my character comes out of the store and talks to the girl. I groaned and buried my face in Meredith's thighs, OK that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean. I covered my head in my arms like the scene would literally hurt me.

I listened, trying not to giggle at my own voice coming through the speakers.

"I'll talk to ya later...Count on it."

And the scene was over. I looked up at the TV and sighed, then I looked up at Meredith who was looking down at me with laughter in her eyes. "What?" I groaned.

"I'll tell you later." She then grinned and tried not to laugh. "Count on it."

"That's, it, We are watching Mission Impossible." I sat up grabbing for the remote.

She got it before me and kept it out of reach so I whined defeated and laid back in her lap. "No, no no no. Justin, I promise I wont make fun of you. Look, you are so cute in it. Did you see your hair? It looked a lot different." She ran her hand through my short curls.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about getting it shaved off."

Her hand stopped and she turned my head on her lap to look me straight in the eye. "Are you serious?"

"Yup."

"Uhh, OK, that would be interesting." I saw her give me an unsure look.

"I'm just tired of all the curls."

"OK?" She scooted down further on the couch, making my headrest on her stomach. "I think this movie is cute."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong. It's like the king of cheesy movies, but its still cute." She giggled and I looked up at her and smiled. That meant a lot, especially coming from her.

We watched the rest of the movie in silence. She would giggle every now and then when 'Jason' would do something romantic. When the credits started rolling on the Disney Channel she pushed my head away and switched places with me.

"What are you doin?"

"It's my turn." She said, reaching for my hand and placing it on her silky hair. I shook my head and obliged with her request and began to run my fingers through her beautiful long hair. She was flipping through the channel's trying desperately to find something worth watching on the television. I was mesmerized by her hair and the way it felt between my fingers.

"Oh, I forgot something."

"What?" I asked as I watched her reach in her pocket and pull out a small red and white box. "For you, I knew how much you like them."

"Ohh my gosh! You got em." I said taking my fingers from her hair and opening the small box of Valentine's day sweethearts. You know the sugar hearts with messages on them.

"Man, I love these. Thanks girl." I said smiling down at her. She had turned so that she was looking up at me. After I had ate about 4 of the candies I looked down and saw Meredith looking at me with that small puppy dog look. She then smiled and opened her mouth wide. I took out a candy and read it to her.

"It says, 'Be mine.'" I giggled and lowered my hand to her mouth. Both of our smiles faded when my fingers touched her lips. I pushed the small pink candy past her lips and into her mouth. I kept my fingers on her lips as we stared at each other.

I could never get over the texture of her lips. They were soft and full and pouty and beautiful and tasty and fit perfectly against mine.

They were so kissable.

She sat up slowly and looked at me as I gradually turned my head to her. She was sitting on her knees, her hands on her thighs as she looked straight at me. I sat the box down on the table beside the couch and turned my body towards her. I cautiously brought my hand up to her soft cheek, letting my thumb run across it as I held it in my hand.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered subcontiously. I hadn't even realized I had said in until her cheek began to get a little hot and pink under my palm. "Meredith, I don't know what to-"

"Shhh." She hushed me and brought her hand from her thigh to the back of my neck. She pushed me forward towards her and I tilted her head for her in my hand. I licked my lips at the sight of hers and closed my eyes.

Fireworks exploded. People cheered. Bells rang. Parades marched. Announcers beamed. Kids gagged. And I was officially in love.

It was a new feeling. If I thought I knew what love was before I was wrong. It happened that fast yet took me about a year to figure it out.

And when she carefully slid back and down so that her back rested on the couch, and I on top of her, I knew that she was someone different, someone special.

I knew, she was the one I was in love with.

Nothing else existed. Just her and me, and our lips mingling together in their own language.

Like I said before, they fitted so perfectly with mine, like a missing puzzle piece that was necessary to figure out the whole picture.

And then it happened. Skin touched skin. It was mearly her hands running underneath the back of my shirt, but it was the most romantic and sexual thing I had ever experienced.

And keep in mind that I'm NOT a virgin.

I moved my lips to her neck and shoulder, swiftly, leaving a trail of kisses on my way. I got to the barrier of her shirt and stopped. I rested my head on her chest and closed my eyes as a few of her fingers lightly trailed up and down my spine, making me tremble. Her other hand ran through my hair, in a comforting manner.

"What are we doing?" I asked to myself and her and anyone or anything that could answer me. But there wasn't an answer.

She took her hand from my shirt and brought it up near her other one and she pulled my face up to look down at her. I could feel every part of her against my body, and I'm sure she could feel the same with me. "I don't know, but whatever it is, I like it." She whispered.

I looked down into her eyes and they were giving me this drunken look. I'm sure I was staring at her the same way.

We were drunk on love.

And the next thing I knew, the puzzle was being completed again, and she was kissing me, like I had never been kissed before.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki