Loves Embrace by Cami08


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


“In the beginning I’m not sure of what I really saw in him as a person. I mean I wasn’t very open to meeting new men. I just felt that all men were complete losers and asses and they didn’t know what women wanted from them, but I think as my relationship grew with Justin I think I gave him my trust and my love and wasn’t afraid to do something that was completely out of character for me because I was in love. I had finally felt loves embrace.”

Aaliyah sighed and pushed her hair over her shoulder as she walked through the crowded party with Lance and smiled as they finally sat down. “My feet feel like they are going to fall off.”

“You and mine both.”

Aaliyah took a sip of her drink and watched as Justin walked over and sat down next to them.

“Hey Jay,”

“Hey Lance, hey Liyah…” Justin looked her over a few times and smiled. “You just get more beautiful as time progresses, and you were wonderful tonight.”

“Thanks,” Aaliyah said and found herself blushing. She couldn’t help to always feel weird every time Justin was around. There was always some weird sexual tension in-between them every time but they tried to ignore it the best they could.

“Well you two I’m about to go find some people, so I’ll see you two later?”

Aaliyah and Justin nodded and looked at each other. “Well I was going to go back to the hotel and watch a movie want to come with me?”

“Sure I would like that.” Justin said and took her hand in his own.

“I found myself so deep into what he had to say you know? I mean there was something about him that I just fell in love with the day I met him. He was so nice to me and he respected me and that was what had got me, the fact that he actually respected what I believed in. I had always heard he was like a sexaholic but I felt like they were wrong about him because that was not the Justin I knew. I could careless what they thought. As we made it to the hotel that night I knew that our picture would end up on some tabloid about how we probably slept with each other. What made me so upset was if I was sleeping with Justin then who’s business was it other than ours?”

“I’m going to go get some ice-cream with Lance want to come?” Aaliyah asked and looked at Justin.

“Nah, I don’t want to mess up yall little get together.”

“Oh come on, please? For me?”

“Alright, sure.”

“For some reason I felt like he was my everything. I breathed the man for heavens sake. He was like the man I wanted to have with me at all times, because if I ever didn’t feel like I wasn’t comfortable somewhere by myself, he was there. I know I sound like it may be just a little fling, but I don’t think so, he’s much more to me.”

“Come on Lili, get up you’ll be ok.”

Aaliyah sighed and shook her head. “If I stand up, I think I’m going to puke.”

“Are you sure? What did you eat?”

“Um...a salad and that’s it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.” Aaliyah moaned and put a hand up to her forehead. “I don’t want to go to this interview.”

“Then don’t go I’ll stay here with you.” Justin wrapped his arms around her waist.

“But I have to go, if I don’t do it now, then I’ll have to do it later.” Aaliyah took a deep breath. “So I’m going to get there one way or another.”

“Sure you can sit through it?”

“Positive.”

“When I said that I wanted to go he picked me up so lovingly, just like a child and carried me out of there. I think all the way there my arms didn’t leave his neck the entire ride there, and luckily I was able to sit through the interview and didn’t puke until after the interview was over.”

“Did you grab her baby bag?”

“No, I thought you got it?”

Aaliyah laughed. “Are you serious?”

“Very,” Justin laughed and looked at her. “So I guess that means we have to go back.”

“Yep looks like it.”

“You know, after being married to him for four years, I always look at him and think that I made a wonderful decision. I mean we have two beautiful little girls, and a wonderful relationship and I wouldn’t change it for the world. I think people were wrong about him. They were very wrong, and just so you all know, you don’t always have to embrace love yourself, sometimes just wait until love embraces you. This is Aaliyah, signing off, goodnight everybody.”


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki