A Love Of Two Households by Sassy Spacey


Number of reviews: 4
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 04: A Night Out

That night Jocelyn was in her room getting ready for her night out with her best friends. She had spent the day visiting more of the people she had grown up with, all except Lance, no one had really talked about him and she wasn't going to bring him up. She got home from her visits, and played cards with her mother and Jean for awhile, while Matt (Jean's husband, Allyson's dad) and Jeff sat and watched TV. But now, she was trying to find an outfit for tonight. She decided on a burgundy peasant shirt, dark Denim jeans and black leather boots. Her hair was semi curled, and she had her make up on. She looked at herself in the mirror and was happy with her outfit. She grabbed her black leather jacket and her purse and walked out of her room. Her mom and dad were watching TV, sitting on the couch as she walked out and her mom looked up.

"Hey baby, you leavin?" she asked
Jocelyn nodded "I'm just gonna go hang out with Jo and Al"
"OK…have a good time" she said

Jocelyn walked towards them and gave them both a hug and a kiss good bye. She then left the house, and got into her truck and headed to MIKES the local bar. Her ride there was quiet, and she had her window down so the wind ran through her semi curled hair. She soon reached the bar, and took one last look at her rear-view mirror, and touched up her lip gloss. Then her purse vibrated, and she looked at it, and then remembered her cell phone. She quickly picked it up.

"Hello?"
"Where the hell have you been??"
It was her agent Brandon, she totally forgot to call him and tell him what was happening.
"Hey Brandon" she said trying to play it cool
"Don't 'Hey Brandon' me…" he shouted "Where are you?"
"Umm…home" she said simply
"Home??" he questioned "As in Mississippi??"
"Yea…" she said
"What happened between you and Josh?" he asked
"He broke up with me…and I couldn't take it, my phone was ringing off the hook and I had to get out" she said tears threatening her eyes
"Alright, I'm sorry for yelling…"
"That's ok" she said sniffling
"What happened?"
"Well, Josh saw the picture of me and you holding hands in the paper" she said "I told you someone was going to see us"
"It was friendship" he defended
"Yea well, tell the freakin media that" she said "They turned it all around, and he believed it…so he told me to leave…"
"You want me to explain it to him?" he asked
"No…" she said angrily "He doesn't trust me fine…"
"Did you try and explain it?" he asked
"Of course…he didn't want to hear it…he told me to leave…so I did"
"Ok, how long you plan on stayin there?"
"I don't know" she said "I need a break"
"Alright, I'll work everything out ok?" he said
"Ok…" she said smiling "Thanks Brandon"
"No problem gurlie" he said
"OK I better go…I got more people to visit" Jocelyn said
Brandon laughed "Alright, I'll call you tomorrow"
"Ok…bye"
"Bye"

Jocelyn hung up the phone. She looked at her reflection again, and wiped under her eyes. She pulled herself together and then got out of the car, and walked towards the entrance of MIKES. She walked into the bar, her stomach full of butterflies and looked around. She saw Justin and his boyfriend Jack sitting at the bar, Justin turned as she walked in and waved for her to go over to them. She quickly walked over to him hugging him hello and being introduced again to Jack, he had been a junior when they were seniors so she didn't know him all that much. They sat at the bar, and talked while they waited for Joey and Allyson to come.

"So how did the rest of your day go?" Justin asked
"Good" Jocelyn said sipping her beer
"No sign of you-know-who?" Justin asked
Jocelyn looked at him, and shook her head no.
"Who's you-know-who?" Jack asked innocently not knowing the situation
"Someone that broke my heart" Jocelyn said simply
Jack looked at Justin then at her with a regretful look.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know" he said
Jocelyn then smiled "Don't beat yourself up…" she said
Justin smiled, and hugged her close. Then Allyson and Joey walked over to them, they were both dressed to impress.
"You look great" Jocelyn said to Allyson as they hugged
Allyson smiled "I feel so weird being here without Jenee" she said
Joey came up behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist "She's ok" he reassured her

Allyson smiled, turned and kissed his cheek. Joey and Allyson ordered some drinks and they all sat and talked. They talked to some of their old friends who around to say hello to Jocelyn and chit chat. Then Joey and Allyson went out on the dance floor, Justin looked at Jocelyn as she sat at the bar watching them smiling. Jack then grabbed his hand

"Wanna show em how it's done?" he asked Justin
Justin smiled at his love, and then looked at Jocelyn. He didn't want to leave her all alone. Jocelyn then turned to them, knowing the look on Justin's face.
"Don't even think about it…" she said "Go and dance, have a good time"
"But, you're all alone" Justin said
Jocelyn smiled "I'll live" she said "Now go before I steal him from you" she winked at Jack as he grinned back at her
Justin laughed, and kissed her cheek then headed out on the dance floor with Jack. Jocelyn smiled as she watched her friends have a good time, and laughed as she remembered old times as well.

*FlashBack*

Jocelyn walked with Lance down Main Street in Disney World, Orlando, Florida. It was the summer before senior year, and they all pulled money together to go to Disney World before school started. It was as usual, them two, Joey and Allyson, Justin and Chris. Chris had met up with a girl there and they were spending time together. Justin was taking turns; he would hang with Ally and Joey, then Chris and his new 'friend' and then go and hang out with Lance and Jocelyn. Right now he was in the candy store, as Jocelyn and Lance waited outside. Lance hugging Jocelyn from behind his arms wrapped around her waist. 

"We really need to get him someone" Lance said hugging her close
Jocelyn smiled, and put her hands on top of his.
"He'll get someone" she said "Someone really nice, that will deserve all he has to give"

Lance sighed and started to kiss the back of her neck. Jocelyn smiled, and Justin came out with a small bag. Jocelyn broke away from Lance, and walked towards him he groaned in frustration and walked towards them. They then headed down to the castle where they were gonna meet everyone else because they all wanted to do on Space Mountain together. Joey and Allyson were sitting there, they had 1 huge bag.

"What did you get?" Jocelyn asked sitting next to her
Allyson smiled "We got hats for everyone, with their names on it too" she said

She started to take them out. Joey and Allyson got the Minnie and Mickey one, and Lance and Jocelyn got the Donald and Daisy one. Justin got the Pluto one, and they got Chris a Goofy one. They laughed at each other, and then got together and took a couple of pictures. Then they all headed to Space Mountain. After that they all stayed together. They went on more rides, and ate food and had a great time. Any of them would ever forget it; it was a time full of innocence and freedom.

*End of FlashBack*

Jocelyn was then snapped out of her daze, as someone tapped her shoulder. She turned smiling, but when she saw who it was her expression hardened.

*&*Traci*&*

Please let me know how i'm doing ;)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki