Love Knows No Bounds! by Guilty Pleasures


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Amber jumped as a loud crack of thunder bellowed overhead followed by a flash of lightning illuminating her otherwise dark room; her idea of getting to bed early was forgotten by the pounding rain against her windows, the loud crashes of thunder and the sheet lightning illuminating her house. Groaning she threw back the covers and rose from her bed. Rubbing her eyes she made her way into the kitchen to make herself something warm on the otherwise cold night.


She wearily tossed the kettle onto the stove and made her way to the living room where she plopped down onto the couch and tucked her feet beneath her before reaching for the box of puzzle pieces to the puzzle she had started earlier that week, to work on. Sifting through the box she found a few corners and connected the pieces.


She almost had the edges all connected. It was a habit of hers to connect the edges first and then work her way inward. After adding another piece to the puzzle she rose to the hiss and whine of the tea kettle. “I’m coming, I’m coming” she growled tersely as she made her way into the kitchen and turned off the stove before preparing her cup of tea the way she liked it and returning to her seat on the sofa.


As the heat of the tea warmed her she allowed herself to recap the day’s events. She was a second grade teacher at Nicholas Elementary school and had been such for the last 3-4 years. In one of her classes she had a little boy named Jack who most teachers deemed “The child from hell” and thought he was impossible to handle; a lost cause. Not


Amber, she loved him. She saw him as challenge a little boy misunderstood, trying to find his voice and be heard. She wanted to teach him the right way how and prove to everyone a little love could go a long way. Everyday with him was challenging but the results would be worthwhile, she hoped, so she stayed with it. Bringing the mug up to her lips she took a sip and glanced around the room. A soft sigh crept passed her lips as her eyes alighted on a picture of her with her boyfriend of about 7 months; Justin Timberlake


A small smile tilted her lips up. He was so handsome; the picture of masculine perfection. Tall 6’3, defined in his back, chest and shoulders. Hair that she loved running her fingers through. his curly brownish blonde hair, soft between her fingers, her bangs falling into his eyes that she loved to brush away and would give him an innocent boyish look; falling into his deep cerulean blue eyes;.


Eyes that seemed to look into her very soul, which shone with desire and mischievousness. Another boom of thunder caused her to jump, she had forgotten about the storm in her thoughts of Justin. The doorbell rang and Amber froze, casting a quick glance at the clock on the VCR. ‘11:05? Who the hell would be out on such a night like this?’ she thought to herself as she quietly got up to see who it was.


With every step she took a scenario worse than the last played through her head at who would be knocking at her door this late on such a stormy night. Just as she reached for the door handle it began to turn; she could hear someone stick a key in the lock. Amber clamped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming and took a few steps back towards the phone.


She screamed as the door was flung open and a figure in a hooded trench coat stood in her doorway. He chuckled softly and amber recognized the familiar chuckle. “Justin you jerk!” she exclaimed, trying to stop her shaking. Justin pushed the hood off his head, causing his curly hair to flaten . She nearly smiled at how cute he looked then.


“Sorry I scared you babe” He stepped closer to her and Amber slapped him. Justin smirked down at her. “You’re so cute when you try to be mad at me, let me apologize another way so I can fix that” he teased. Amber tried to back away but Justin’s arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her against him before covering her mouth with his own.


Amber melted against him almost immediately as Justin worked his magic on her as he always did. His lips moved against hers slowly and gently at first before parting her lips and kissing her more deeply, more passionately; drinking of her like a man dying of thirst, who just couldn’t get enough.


Amber tilted her head back and struggled to catch her breath which was nearly impossible as Justin continued to assault her with kisses trailing along her neck and jaw line to the soft spot behind her ear.
“Justin” she breathed as her hands fisted into his curly hair. Justin felt his heart miss a beat at the fall of his name from her lips, soft and full of desire just for him.


Then in a dance they had memorized so beautifully his lips found hers once more. Her hands gripped his shirt collar and dragged him backwards into the living room; her lips never left his as she found the couch and fell onto it, dragging him on top of her. Justin chuckled and brushed her hair back from her face, “Forgive me now?” he asked gently; brushing her cheek with his knuckles.


Amber smiled up at him and nodded. “You know I can’t ever be mad at you, especially not after that” Justin pressed a kiss to her forehead and rolled over her; making himself comfortable before pulling her against him and playing with her hair. They didn’t need words. Amber just lay there, enjoying his warmth and the feeling of his hands in her hair. “How was your day?” he asked after a few minutes.


“Still having trouble with Jack?” Amber sighed, “He stuck glue in Tiffany’s hair, and he wanted to play haircut with Julian, the adorable curly haired girl, she agreed but I caught him with REAL scissors. And during our lessons he would mock me…I don’t know how much longer I can handle him” she admitted. Justin smiled softly and kissed her temple lightly, “If anyone can do it you can Amber,” “Thanks Justin, how was your day?”


Justin swallowed nervously. He hated lying to her. He told her he was a regular cop but he really worked undercover for the FBI. “Oh it was fine, just the normal routine, a few accidents a few guys speeding…not much” They talked a few more minutes, about everything and nothing before


Justin’s pager went off. He read it and cursed in his head. It was marked urgent. “I’m sorry babe, but I got to go. One of the guys is sick and they need me to cover” he lied. He hated lying to her but in the career he was in it was illegal not to mention unsafe to tell anyone where you are or what you’re doing. He could see her disappointment and sighed. “Hey babe, don’t worry, I’ll see you on Thursday”


He kissed her softly once more before he grabbed his jacket and left the house, leaving Amber staring after him and praying he was safe; finger to her lips she fell asleep that night; thoughts of Justin keeping her smiling.


That night was the last Amber saw of Justin. The following day his sister called her informing her that Justin had been killed in a stand off with some gangsters. She hadn’t believed it; it was like some bad dream. Until she went to his funeral and saw his casket lowered deep into the ground.


It had felt like half her heart had been ripped away. The person she loved the most was gone, never to hold her or kiss her or talk with her again. She wondered if she would ever TRULY get over him…She highly doubted it; life no longer seemed worth living.

A/N Sorry for the mistake i made where it said "Thanks Cal" becuase she was sopouse to talk to a guy name Cal but i didnt like how it came and i would like to thank the person that told me. Thanx for the reviews



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki