Love Knows No Bounds! by Guilty Pleasures


Number of reviews: 14
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Jimmy! Put that down!”

It had been two long years to this day since the death of Justin Timberlake and Amber was continuing her life as if nothing had happened; trying to put the past behind her and move on,

“Bad day already huh?”

Amber turned at the voice and smiled.

“Gee, how can you tell?” she muttered sarcastically with a roll of her eyes.

Even though Justin wasn’t with them anymore Amber had remained good friends with his sister Laura-Kathrine . Laura-Kathrine laughed at Amber and plopped down at her desk.

“Well I brought you something to cheer you up”

Amber grinned widely. “What did you do Laura-Kathrine ?”

“Oh nothing, I just brought you a mint Ghirardelli chocolate bar to cheer you up” Laura-Kathrine knew that on the anniversary of her brother’s death Amber was always depressed and really hurting. She put on a good mask and it was hard for anyone to see through it but she knew her friend was hurting.

Amber took it and smiled, “Thanks”

“Anytime girl”

Laura-Kathrine watched as Amber strode to the window and stood with her arms crossed, just staring out over the horizon. She knew she was probably thinking about her brother. Although Amber hadn’t been with her brother long; not even a full year, she knew how much her brother really did love her in that short 7 months. Besides they had only been together 7 months but they had been friends for at least a year before. She sighed. She missed Justin too and would give anything to see him again. Amber stared outside, remembering the last night she had seen him, the last kiss he had given her.

‘I hate you Justin. Why’d you have to go and get yourself killed’ she swiped her eyes against the tears threatening to fall.

With a sigh she pulled up a chair beside Laura-Kathrine and pulled down the candy wrapped and broke a piece off, “Want some?”

Laura-Kathrine nodded, “What girl can turn down a chocolate bar?” she teased.

Amber smiled, “Only a mentally challenged one”

They laughed and chewed on their chocolate.

“So what are you doing tonight?” Laura-Kathrine asked.

Amber glanced around the classroom at the kids all busy on their coloring page to go with their lesson.

“Lance Bass is taking me out tonight,” she replied.

Laura-Kathrine drew in a sharp breath of surprise, “Wait Lance as in…”

Amber nodded.

“You’re going out with Justin's best friend’s?”

Amber nodded, “Don’t look at me like that Laura-Kathrine . I didn’t even think of it like that. He was a friend of mine even when Justin was alive you know that. He stuck by me and…I thought you knew that?”

Laura-Kathrine shook her head. “I knew you’ve been seeing someone but I didn’t know it was Justin's best friend”

Amber sighed; “Well now you know, he’s really sweet and funny and I enjoy his company. I would’ve told you sooner but these last several months you’ve been really busy and I’ve hardly seen you”

Laura-Kathrine raked a hand back through her hair. “Yeah, so long as you’re happy, it’s good to know you’re moving on…You just caught me by surprise I guess”

“Jimmy! Quit picking on Lielle!” She sighed heavily. “I’m sorry Laura-Kathrine sometimes I think im with kindergarten or first graders”

Laura-Kathrine smiled faintly. “No problem I should be going anyway”

Amber hugged her friend goodbye and thanked her for coming before rushing off to break up the argument between the children.

‘Another typical day with Jimmy’ Amber thought with a roll of her eyes. ‘Just what I need to take my mind off of Justin’

************************************************************************

Laura-Kathrine sighed heavily as she removed her sweater and tossed it over a bed post before plopping into her computer chair and signing online. It had been a long day and she was glad to be home, able to finally just relax. With a weary sigh she signed into her AIM screen name and smiled when she saw NiceGuy25 was online.

Niceguy25: Hey you

PrincessKay21: Happy anniversary =)

NiceGuy25: Gee thanks, just the kind of anniversary I want to remember

PrincessKay21: Aww I’m sorry =(

NiceGuy25: No worries babe. How was your day?

PrincessKay21: Oh it was fine, missing you but I saw Amber today

Laura-Kathrine wondered if she had said the wrong thing when he didn’t respond for a few minutes. She brought he hand up to her lips and chewed her fingernails nervously. It was a habit of hers when she was nervous.

PrincessKay21: Hello? Did I offend you?

NiceGuy25: No, it wasn’t you Laura …How is she?

PrincessKay21: Well her monster of the month is Jimmy, he was giving her some problems but overall she was good. I think she misses you though…She masks things well but she still hurts ya know

NiceGuy25: :( I miss her too. How’d she look?

PrincessKay21: *grin* you’ve still got it bad. She looked good though. She added some highlights to her hair last month. It looks good. Her natural brown hair with light blonde highlights…all layered and styled…she looks sexy =)

NiceGuy25: Damn. Wish I could see it. =( and as for that comment little girl I’ll let it slide :-P

PrincessKay21: Little!? I’m only a couple of minutes younger than you don’t patronize me! *pouts*

NiceGuy25: Lol. *kisses your forehead and bows to the princess* I’m sorry little one

PrincessKay21: GRRRR why do I put up with you?

NiceGuy25: 0=-) Because you love me and can’t get enough of me ;)

PrincessKay21: *rolls eyes* oh yeah THAT’S it

NiceGuy25: Lol you know it is. But that gate keeper is back so alas I must bid you adieu before her comes in here and I get my butt whooped. Love ya girl.

PrincessKay21: :( awww Love you too, take care of yourself

NiceGuy25: :) I’ll try. Night kid

NiceGuy25 has signed off at 9:30 pm

PrincessKay21 has signed off at 9:31 pm

Laura-Kathrine sighed and signed off also.

“Sweet Dreams.” she whispered; touching her finger to her lips then touching them to the screen.

As she was getting ready for bed she realized she hadn’t told him about Lance.

‘I couldn’t…not right now’

She could imagine how hurt he would be and she didn’t want to, not tonight especially. With a heavy sigh at how complicated things were with her friends and the people she loved she climbed into bed and turned off the light; hoping that someday everything would be made right…back to the way things were before the horrible day that Justin was taken from them.

****************************************

He sat at the computer and sighed heavily. Closing his eyes he tried to picture her face…her smile. It came as easily now as it had the day he had first met her and had imagined her as his. Her long brown hair caught in the chill summer breeze. Her tiny hand brushing it back from her face delicately as a smile graced her face and she laughed with a friend; her deep green eyes twinkling with delight…so alive and

“Beautiful” he murmured to himself.

“Huh?” a voice asked cutting into his thoughts.

He glanced up at his friend Scott and shook his head.

“Fantasizing about her again?”

He laughed. “I can’t help it” he replied honestly.

Scott smiled faintly.

“You’re lucky, my images are fading…besides my girl has probably moved on by now…forgotten about me. Anyways the gatekeeper has summoned me so I must go and leave you to your day dreams” Scott teased and forced a smile although he could see right through it to the pain of the previous thought.

Once Scott had left he cracked his knuckles tensely.

‘Has she moved on?...oh god please no; please let her wait for me’

The thing that kept him going, that kept him where he was, was the dream that one day he would be free, and able to return to her; to see her again, to hear her laugh, to kiss her again… He raked a hand back through his hair and pushed his bangs back from his face. It was highly unlikely, but he could dream couldn’t he?

**************************************************************************



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki