Kendall by Past the Waves


Number of reviews: 19
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


At exactly 10:34 I walked up the last step to the VIP lounge. He was standing in the exact location I had planned. We made eye contact… and I smiled a half smile, he smiled back. He went back to his conversation with some skank and I walked past him to get to the bar. There were a lot of people around the bar so I made sure to rest my hand oh his shoulder and brush against him and continued walking to the bar, I felt his eyes on me… watching me carefully as I stood at the bar. I ordered a martini and walked past him again, this time brushing against him even more, pressing my chest against his, my face was a mere inch away from his, “Excuse me” I said softly as I bit my bottom lip, he said something but it was too loud to hear him, so I just smiled that half smile and continued to walk away. I sat down at a small table by myself, with my back facing him, I moved my long light brown hair revealing the tattoo on my upper back… 5…4…3…2…
“Someone sitting here?”
I shook my head, giving him that sexy look as I crossed my legs
“I was just admiring your tattoo… it’s nice, real?”
“Yeah” I laughed slightly, “Very real”
“Well it’s nice… do you have any others?”
I leaned over the table and rested my elbows in the center of the table, I watched his gaze fall from my face to my chest, “I do,” I said softly and slowly, over exaggerating the movement of my lips.
“Can I see?” he asked as a sly smile covered his face
“Come here” I said as he walked around the small table so he was standing next to me, I turned around in the chair and spread my legs apart so he could see the small butterfly on my upper inner thigh,
He swallowed hard, unable to take his eyes off it, “Niice” he managed to get out softly
I smiled and crossed my legs, as his gaze fell to my legs. I played with my necklace and he quickly looked up at my chest, “So uh” he said nervously after clearing his throat, “You dance?”
“We are at a dance club”
He laughed slightly, “I mean do you want to dance?”
“I do” I stood up so I was, once again no more than an inch away from his face, “Lets go” I whispered looking into his icy blue eyes. He didn’t say anything, or move, so I walked past him and he followed close behind… I’d say everything is going according to plan. I stopped, and right when I felt him against my body I bent down to fix my shoe. I felt his eyes on my ass; especially with my skirt being so short he could see right up it. I turned around so I was facing him, and he smiled slightly as we started dancing. He wasted no time, and grabbed my ass in his hands… moving fast… I like it. But if this is going to work out we need to move a little faster. I clutched his shirt in my hands and moved closer to him, I brushed my lips over his and whispered into his ear, “I’m Kendall… by the way”
“Justin” he whispered into my ear. I nodded my head and ran my hands down his chest and rested them on his belt buckle, I stopped dancing and looked up at him, he smiled and I went to brush my lips over his again my but he caught me and kissed me, just as I had expected he would, we continued making out in the middle of the dance floor when we pulled apart, I began kissing his neck and nibbled at his ear, “You want to get out of here?” he whispered into my ear
I bit my bottom lip while looking up at him, and nodded my head. I smiled slightly and he grabbed onto my hand and led me off the dance floor. We walked out of the club and he led me a different way than where his car was parked, “Where are we going?”
“ The hotel down the street” he pointed to the direction… shit, he’s smarter than I thought, “Is that OK?” he paused and then began talking quickly, “My house is kinda far, and it’s a mess… the hotel is really nice…”
“No, no that’s fine” damnit, it’s not going to work… well at least one of the two goals of the night will be reached… I’ll just have to work on the other at another time.


We walked to the hotel down the street in silence, but I noticed he couldn’t keep his eyes off me. He held the door to the hotel open for me, and I sat down on a couch in the lobby as he went to the front desk. I watched him carefully and he kept looking back at me while filling out the papers for the room. “We’re all set” he said after walking over to me and put his hand out. I grabbed his hand and smiled slightly after licking my lips. We stepped onto the elevator and there was that awkward silence, he was undressing me with his eyes, so I dropped my purse and kissed him forcefully against the wall. The sound of the elevator opening interrupted us, although we continued our make out session as we walked to the room. He’s a great kisser…almost better than I expected which can only mean he’ll be better at other things we’re going to do tonight. He unlocked the door and we kissed our way to the bed where he fell on top of me. I started to unbutton his baby blue button down shirt, revealing his white wife beater and he quickly pulled my tank top over my head. I undid his belt and pulled his jeans down his body as he pulled my skirt down and crawled on top of me. He pulled away from me, “This is just for tonight… you know that right?”
“Yeah, of course” I whispered as I continued to kiss his neck. Sure Justin… just for tonight. He nodded his head and pulled his wife beater off as I glanced over at the clock on the nightstand… 12:43… perfect timing
I woke up the next morning to the sound of an alarm going off… he set the alarm? He turned it off quickly and put his clothes on, “Leaving so soon?”
“Yeah, I have to get to work” I nodded my head and stepped out of bed and began putting my clothes on, “You can stay”
“No, it’s cool”
“Alright” he paused, “Can you just wait a couple minutes after I leave before you go?”
“Ok” I said softly… shit he’s smarter than I though
“Just… ya know, so people don’t see us”
“Yeah, it’s cool”
“Have you seen my wife beater?”
“No” I said as I lay back down on the bed
“Alright” he said as he put his shirt on, “It’s been fun… I’ll call you sometime or something”
I nodded my head as he smiled slightly and went out the door… he’s not going to call me he doesn’t have my number. But that’s fine, just what I expected him to say. I grabbed his wife beater from under my pillow and stuffed it into my purse and then walked over to the window and watched him walk down the street. Oh Justin, you have no idea what you’ve just gotten yourself into.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki