Kendall by Past the Waves


Number of reviews: 19
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Friday April 4


We got dressed in silence, “Bye Justin” I said softly as I kissed him one last time and then put a piece of paper with my number on it in his hand, “Just in case you get lonely” I smiled and then left him alone in the room. I took a deep breath as I walked out of the gym… 5…4…3…2… “Kendall wait up” I turned around to see him running after me, “Just uh… make sure you don’t tell anyone”
I laughed slightly and turned around, “I know”
“I know you know, but seriously” he said as he grabbed onto my arm, “You have no idea how important it is that you don’t tell anyone”
“You think I’m going to brag to people that I’m sleeping with you? I wouldn’t give yourself that much credit” he gave me that look and I laughed slightly and placed my hand on his arm, “I’m kidding, calm down I’m not going to tell anyone… I promise”
“Alright, just make sure”
“You can trust me”
“Alright” he paused, “I’ll see you later then?”
“Bye” I smiled to myself as I got into my car. He is so predictable. I looked at the clock in my Mercedes…5:49. He’s probably just going to go to his place and sleep, he didn’t get much sleep last night, and it’s been a busy day. I drove home, I guess I’m just going to spend the night home, relaxing a little, finishing up the final plans for tomorrow. So far everything’s going well, except for the whole not getting into his house thing. I still can’t believe he was smart enough not to bring a random girl to his house. Whatever… next time it’ll work out… I will get into his house, he just needs to get to know me better first… so he can trust me, which shouldn’t be hard, a couple more run ins and I’m sure we’ll be at that point.
I didn’t last long at my apartment; I had to go check out what was going on with Justin. I had to make sure everything was going according to plan that he wasn’t going to do something stupid and ruin everything. I sat outside his house and watched him pacing around his living room, talking on the phone. God, I wish I got into his house and I could find out what’s going on… it annoys the hell out of me that I don’t know who he’s talking to… or what about. Probably his girl… oh shit he better not tell her what happened… oh god I hate this, I hate not being in control.
I woke up the next morning to the sound of his garage door opening. Shit… I fell asleep. I looked at the clock… 6:14… what the fuck is he doing up? Where is he going? I ducked down in my seat and let him drive off and I followed him. A half an hour later we were at the airport… what the hell is he doing at the airport? I parked a few rows away from him and followed him inside the airport… I bet it’s his girl… uh fucker I bet he ruined this whole thing… which means I’m going to have to turn to plan B.
I watched from a distance as he waited by the terminal and out worked his girl… I knew it. They ran into each other’s arms, kissed… hugged for what seemed like forever… ok enough come on I want to go… they finally split apart, and walked through the airport hand in hand… aww they’re in love… insert eye roll here… I followed them to his house, and although I wanted to stay there incase they go somewhere but there’s not too much I can do while she’s there… well there is but not today… that will wait until tomorrow.

Saturday April 5
11:57am

I followed Justin’s car to the mall… perfect. I parked close to him, and waited a few minutes before going inside. I walked close behind them, waiting to make my move. I snuck ahead of them when they went into a small store, so I would be walking right at them. , “Hey, I thought that was you” I smiled and pulled him into a hug
“Hey” he said nervously and I looked over at his girl and laughed to myself, “This is Kendall… Kendall this is uh… my uh… it’s uh…” this is too easy
“His girlfriend” she spoke up, putting her hand out for me to reach, “Kristen”
“McDermott, of course” I smiled as I took her hand, “it’s nice to meet you, I’m a big fan” she smiled and I looked over at Justin
“What was your name again?” Kristen asked
“Kendall” I said with a smile, she nodded her head and looked at Justin
“Yeah, yeah Kendall” he began, “She uh… she’s uh… we’re…”
“We go to the same gym” I smiled… he makes this so easy, it’s like I don’t even have to do anything
“Yeah, yeah the same gym”
“Oh” Kristen said… it’s working, she’s getting jealous… and pissed
“Yeah” I smiled, “Well, I’ll let you go. I’ll see you later” I said as I rested my hand on his chest and saw her eyes stuck on it, “And it was nice to meet you” I got no reaction from either of them, so I just smiled and walked away, making sure to stay close behind them
“Walk Justin she’s gone,” Kristen said as she continued walking
“Yeah” he said as he went to put her arm around her and she moved away… I laughed to myself
“Way to keep your cool”
“What?”
“So she’s hot huh?”
“No… yeah… no”
“Well which is it?”
“No?”
“That’s believable”
“Yeah”
“Of course”
“Wait, there is no right answer to that question. Yeah she’s hot, but she’s not my type”
Kristen laughed, “Right”
“Compared to you she’s shit”
“Yeah, well it’s a good thing you acted like that”
“Oh come on baby”
“Don’t come on baby me” she paused as she walked ahead of him, “I came all the way down here for you Justin, and this is how it’s going to be?”
“Baby come on, what do you mean this is how it’s going to be? I just said hi to a friend”
“Right, that’s all you did” she said getting really upset, my stomach is turning, I almost feel bad… oh nah Nevermind, I’m just hungry.
“Let’s just go back to my place”
“Yeah, let’s do that” she said as she walked away and he followed closely behind her, but they didn’t walk together… a sure sign that there will be problems.
I walked the other way to my car… give them their time alone, I think that will work it’s own magic… there’s not much else I can do but sit around and wait for her to leave.
I went back to my apartment, and just as I opened my door my cell phone rang. I opened it up and saw the name Justin sprawled across the screen and laughed to myself… remember to act like I don’t know who it is… “Hello?”
“Kendall, look um…”
“Who is this?”
“Justin”
“Oh hey” I smiled… play dumb, “What’s up?”
“Look we uh, we can’t do this anymore”
“Where’s your girl?”
“In the shower. Listen, we can’t do it, we shouldn’t have done it, I made a mistake, we made a mistake and we can’t keep it going on”
“I understand” I spoke up but he kept going I don’t think he heard me
“I mean, I know we had fun and like that’s cool and stuff but I just don’t think we should like hang around or… wait what’d you say?”
I laughed to myself at him, he’s so cute… “I said I understand, I’m sorry for everything”
“Yeah… yeah?”
“Yeah” I laughed aloud this time, “Yeah Justin, I’ll see you around or something, have fun with your girl, when is she leaving?”
“Tomorrow” yes… tomorrow
“Oh yeah, well then have fun. I’m sorry I went up to you like that, I won’t do it again”
“Oh no, no” he feels bad… hehe it’s working, “I’ll see you around I’m sure”
“Oh yeah, yeah totally. Have fun”
“Alright, I’ll talk to you later”
“Yup, later” I said as I flipped my phone shut. He really is so predictable. Thank God he is… but everything is going according to plan… maybe even ahead of plan. Don’t worry Justin. I will see you around.



© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki