Kendall by Past the Waves


Number of reviews: 19
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


A few days later it was raining, pouring… perfect. Everything is going so well; it’s seriously like fate. At 9pm I parked my car on the side of the road, cut a couple wires, and waited patiently for him to drive by. I walked outside of the car, making sure to put the hood up, and of course so I would be wet, soaked, causing my white shirt to be very see through. I waited for him to show up, what’s taking him so long? Someone stopped; it’s not him… what the hell?
“You uh… you need help?” he smiled a cocky smile and looked right at my chest. Yeah baby, I need help… look at him he’s beautiful… ok no Kendall focus… I need to get the job done
“I’m fine, thanks”
“You’re sure? You need a phone or anything?”
“I’m all set, they’re on their way, thanks” leave jackass, I swear if Justin comes while he’s here and this kid ruins everything…
“You want me to wait with your or something?” he asked as a sexy smile covered his face… oh how much I would love for him to wait with me…no Kendall… think of the reward… Justin
“I’m fine, really, thanks though” I smiled
“Alright, cool” he smiled and drove away… thank God. Now all that’s left to do is wait. A couple cars drove by and blew their horns… whatever come on Justin… is that him? Yes, yes… it is. I waved the car down and he stopped
“Look, I’m sorry my car broke down and my phone isn’t getting any reception or anything do you…” I paused and looked up to see him for the first time, like I just realized who it was, “Justin?”
“Yeah, hey… get it you’re drenched” he said as he reached over the seat and opened the door, “Are you alright? What happened?”
“Yeah, I’m fine… it just stopped. Oh thank God you came, I was so scared… thank God it was you, and not like some freak”
“Yeah, yeah” he laughed slightly, “You shouldn’t put the hood up like that, that’s a dead giveaway something’s wrong”
“Yeah, I know but I didn’t know what else to do. My phone died, I’m sorry, I know we’re not supposed to see each other anymore but if you could just let me use your phone or something… I know we’re not supposed to like talk or anything”
“No, no it’s fine” he paused and laughed slightly, “Were you out here long?’
“Like an hour, thank you so much”
“Yeah, don’t worry about it” he said as he pulled his car over to the side of the road, “Did it smoke or just stop?” he asked as he leaned to the back seat of his car
“Um, I don’t know it was foggy and stuff I couldn’t see”
“Well, let’s go take a look at it” he smiled and put a jacket on my lap
“Thanks” I smiled as I pulled the jacket over my head and he grabbed an umbrella from his trunk and I followed him to look at it
“Weird” he said, “The wire’s like snapped… I might have some electrical tape” he said as he walked back to his car after handing me the umbrella, “Why don’t you wait in the car?”
“I’m fine”
“No you’re going to get sick” he said, “Go ahead”
I nodded my head and went to sit back in his car and watched him carefully, damn he’s so gorgeous. I watched the rain drip down his body, causing his shirt to cling to his body in all the right places… damn. He came back in the car a few minutes later and wiped his face with a towel he got from the back seat, “Damn, that’s a lot of rain” he laughed, “It’s gone girl”
I laughed, “Great… could I just use your phone, you don’t have to…”
“Yeah, yeah” he said as he handed me the phone, “Do you have AAA?”
“No” I laughed, “Who should I call?”
He laughed and took the phone away from me, “I’ll just take you to my place we can call from there, I live right down the street” hell yes… jackpot
“Ok… are you sure you don’t mind? I could just call a cab or something”
“Yes Kendall I am not going to leave you out here in the dark and pouring rain” he smiled as he drove away, “I’m not that much of an asshole”
“I don’t think you have an asshole bone in you” I smiled and put my hand on his lap, and then moved it away. We stopped at the gated community he lived in, he punched in the code, I looked the other way, so he wouldn’t think I was trying to memorize his code… 3349… already know it… finally I’m getting into the house. My phone rang… shit
“Sure now it works huh?” he said with a chuckle
“I know huh” I smiled as I looked at the caller ID and took a deep breath, “Hello?”
“Hey Kendall, what’s going on? Is it working? Tell me everything”
“Hey Mom, what’s up” I said quickly I swear this is NOT the right time
“What? Mom? Kendall don’t be a bitch tell me…. oh wait you’re with him?”
“Mmhumm”
“So everything’s working according to plan?”
“Yeah Ma, everything’s fine”
“Alright, call me later”
“Alright, bye Ma, love you too” I said as I hung up the phone, “My mother” I told him and he smiled, “She’s a little… crazy to say the least”
He laughed slightly, “Yeah, I know what that’s like”
“No like seriously she’s crazy… like she’s sick”
“Oh… oh I’m sorry”
“Oh no it’s fine, I’m used to it”
“Do you need to go to her?”
“No, no she’s in Atlanta”
“Oh” he smiled as he parked his car in the garage, “Well this is it”
“Wow, it’s beautiful”
“Thank you” he smiled and I grabbed my purse and followed him into his house, looking around, taking mental pictures of what it looked like, “Let me get you some clothes or something, you must be freezing”
“Yeah, thanks” I smiled as I followed him up to his bedroom… nice bed…he looked through his drawers and handed me a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, “Thank you”
“Yeah, no problem” he said, “I’ll go find the number”
“Alright, cool thank you so much”
“Yeah, yeah” he smiled, “The bathroom’s right in there” I smiled and walked into the bathroom… looked through his things… hey it’s only normal… and got changed and walked out to see Justin with his shirt off. He smiled and pulled his shirt on, “I’ll stick the clothes in the dryer”
“Thanks” I smiled and handed them to him and followed him, “This is really a beautiful house”
“Yeah, thanks” he laughed, “It’s pretty nice… it’s nicer in the light, and when it’s nice out, the yard is cool”
“I bet” I smiled as he put the clothes in the dryer
“It is” he smiled as if he had to prove it to me, “Well listen, it’s going to take a while to dry, do you want to watch a movie or something?”
“Yeah, yeah sure” I smiled
“Or do you have to get home? I mean we could call first…”
“Oh no, no it’s cool”
“Cool” he said as I followed him back to his bedroom…. Yeah we didn’t get too far with the movie. Before I knew it we were undressing each other… I could get used to this,

After spending most of the night up, he finally fell asleep, and I snuck out of his bedroom, time to get to work. I grabbed my purse, and started to place the tiny microphones around the house. I looked in drawers… and found a spare key… and a picture of them together… just what I thought
“Hey, what’s going on?” I looked over and saw Justin’s shadow standing at the doorway
“I’m looking for the bathroom” I laughed slightly and dropped the picture quickly, he probably didn’t see it, it’s dark, “I got lost”
“It’s right in the bedroom”
“Yeah, I didn’t want to wake you” I paused, “But clearly that plan didn’t work”
He laughed, “Don’t worry about it” I followed him into his room and crawled into his bed next to him, “Goodnight”
“Yeah, goodnight” I smiled to myself as he wrapped his arms around me… oh Justin Justin, you make my job so easy


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki