Headliners and Legends by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 45
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 4: A Night to Remember

She sluggishly made her way into the kitchen and over to the coffee maker. She was beyond tired and a little sore from the prior night’s events. After starting the coffee she grabbed two mugs from the cupboard above the microwave.

“Pancakes or cereal?” She called.

“Who are you talking to?”

Elaine spun around with her hand clenched over her heart. That was not the voice she had expected to hear. “What are you doing here?”

“You look different.”

“Do I?” Elaine questioned nervously looking towards the bedroom.

She watched her friend’s curious expression turn into one of a wide, evil grin. “So was it all you thought it would be?” Emma snickered. Elaine glared at her friend and turned back away from her to pour two cups of coffee. “What? Was Mikey really small or something?”

“I wouldn’t know.” She mumbled.

“What do you mean you””

“Laney?” Emma’s eyes widened unnaturally large at the sound of the man’s voice that was obviously not Michael’s. Justin appeared in the doorway in only a fluffy white towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist. He smiled, nodding a hello to Emma before turning his attention to Elaine. “Have you seen my”uh boxers?”

Elaine abandoned the coffee she was preparing and pulled Justin out of the kitchen. Glancing quickly around the room she spotted them laying on the armrest of the couch. She grabbed them and tossed them to him. He gave her a quick kiss on the mouth and headed back into the bathroom.

“Whoa, explain now.” Emma demanded pulling Elaine back into the kitchen and sitting her down at the table to get her full attention.

“There’s not much to tell Emma.”

“Was that or was that not Justin Timberlake?”

“It was.”

“And did you or did you not give up your virginity to a man, no boy, you don’t even know?”

Elaine rolled her eyes at her friend. “First of all it’s not that big of a deal and second of all he’s eighteen years old.”

“What about Mike?”

“We broke up last night before any of this happened.”

“So you decided to have a one night stand with some kid to make yourself feel better?”

“What is your problem?” Elaine asked angrily. “You are being such a hypocrite!”

“How so?”

“I can’t count all of the one night stands that you’ve had on mine and your fingers and toes put together. And who said it was just a one night stand?”

Emma looked physically wounded by her statement. “That was low Elaine, very low. This just isn’t like you that’s all. I mean you’ve been with Mike for how long and you never had sex with him?”

“I know you’re just looking out for me and I’m didn’t mean what I said.”

“Your first time is supposed to be special Laney.”

“It was.” She said without a second thought. “He was so…so gentle. He kept on asking me if I was okay and if I was sure that it was what I wanted. Michael would never have done that for me.”

“I just…” She sighed heavily. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Elaine leaned towards her friend and they hugged.

“So how was it?” Emma asked when they pulled apart.

Elaine laughed loudly. “I am not answering that!”

“Oh come on! Give me something girl.”

“It hurt the first time.” She answered quietly making sure Justin wouldn’t hear.

Emma raised an eyebrow at her choice of words. “First time?” Her friend didn’t answer she just silently refilled her coffee cup but Emma could tell she was blushing from head to toe. “How many times did you…you know?”

Elaine lazily held up three fingers. Emma gasped and her eyes widened. “THREE times!”

“Keep your voice down!” Elaine laughed.

“I cannot believe you.” She teased. “You are such a slut.”

“I am not and if I am it’s your doing.”

“I need to know all the details girl….well maybe not every detail.”

Elaine sat back down and Emma couldn’t help but think she looked like she was glowing. “Well I had only been at Justin’s birthday party for about two hours when…”

FLASHBACK

Her breath caught in her throat at the sight before her. This couldn’t be happening. He would do this to her; he loved her. Tears pricked her eyes as she moved towards the two figures. She cleared her throat loudly and the two pulled apart.

“This isn’t what it looks like,” Were the first words that left his tainted lips.

“Really, Mike?” She spat angrily. “It looks an awful lot to me like you were just making out with another woman.”

“Baby, let me explain.”

“What is there to say?” She cried. “You just cheated on me! We’re thru!”

“No, it isn’t like that baby!” He called after her as she started to walk away from him and out into the family room where the party was still going on. “Don’t you walk away from me!”

Elaine kept her head held high and kept on walking. Unfortunately, Mike caught up with her and roughly grabbed hold off her arm spinning her around to face him in the process. Elaine whimpered in pain and cringed when his hand rose. The next thing she knew Mike was on the floor and Justin was on top of him beating the living daylights out if him while Chris and JC tried to separate the two.

(LATER)

“Thanks for the ride Justin I really appreciate it.” Elaine smiled, fidgeting with the zipper on her jacket.

“No prob.”

“I’d invite you in for coffee but I think we both had enough before your party.” She joked as she unlocked her door. He laughed at her joke and watched her walk into her apartment and leave to door open for him to follow. “How about I invite you in for some water?”

He laughed again and followed her inside.

END OF FLASHBACK

“So let me make sure I got all this.” Emma chuckled. “You went to Mr. Thrustin’ Justin’s party and had a bonding moment before the party. Then you caught that asshole Michael cheating, broke up with him, and Trouser-snake gave you a ride home where you ‘invited him in for water’ and you two got it on a grand total of three times; twice in the bedroom and once in the living room.”

“That sounds about right.” Both girls turned around to face Justin. “Well besides the thrustin’ Justin and trouser-snake comments that is.”

They both blushed furiously and Elaine stood to address him. “I”uh thought you might want some breakfast.”

“Cereal?”

“It’s all I have.”

“It’s perfect.” Justin smiled and quickly kissed her cheek taking the box of Capin’ Crunch from her and sitting down to pour himself a bowl.

“I’m gonna get going.” Emma announced standing up and dusting off her pants. “Nice meetin’ ya Justin.”

“You too.” He replied with a mouthful.

“Nice manners.” Emma mumbled. Justin smiled and opened his mouth wide to display the contents inside. “He’s real mature.”

“I’ll walk you out.” Elaine said pushing her friend towards the door.

“So what happens now?” Emma whispered. Elaine shrugged. “Will you see him again?”

“With his schedule? Probably not.”

“Do you regret it?”

Elaine smiled and shook her head. “Nope.”



TBC.....(Please review!!!)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki