Headliners and Legends by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 45
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 8: Baby Names and New Girlfriends


(JC’s POV)

“Hey C, I’m headin’ out.” Justin peaks his head in the hotel room we’re sharing. “Tell Lonnie I’ve got one of Brit’s bodyguards with me so he doesn’t have to worry.”

“Alright.”

He’s going to see his girl again. That’s right; f**king Brittany Spears. I still can’t believe he’s with her. She’s not mean or anything she’s just....what’s the word I’m looking for? Oh yeah, needy.

She’s constantly calling Justin and when they’re together she’s all over him. Their relationship is hurting the one Justin has with me and the rest of the guys. Of course I can’t tell him this because he thinks that Brittany can do no wrong.
Sometimes I wish things had worked out between him and Elaine.

You remember her right? The reporter, Elaine Jacobs; her and Justin….well you know.

I remember Justin coming to me all upset when Elaine told him that their night together meant nothing and she didn’t want a relationship with him. I comforted him the best I could but I’m sure I really helped any.

Let me explain that Justin is the type that throws himself into something one-hundred and ten percent. When he cares for someone he shows it and moves kind of fast. That’s how he gets hurt.

So when the rest of the guys found out Justin was hurting they tried to cheer him up by….well…making Elaine out to be a total bitch. All the guys told him that she was just using him and, ha-ha, the next thing he new she would try to get him back by claiming to be pregnant.

So Elaine did just as we told Justin she would and Justin told her what he thought of her. Too bad I can’t picture Elaine using Justin like that. I mean she called be the morning she talked to Justin pleading me to let her talk to him.
Not to mention that she called two days after telling Justin to try to get me to talk some sense into him. I don’t think she would have done that if she was lying.

“Hello?”

“Don’t hang up.” A desperate voice pleaded. “Please.”

“Who is this?” I ask.

“Elaine Jacobs.”

I take a sharp intake of breath at the name. Justin would kill me if he found out I was talking to her. But she sounds almost frantic. I can’t just hang up on the girl.

“What do you want?”

I hear her take a deep breath. “Look, I know that Justin probably told you about us and that I’m…”

“Pregnant.” I add for her.

“Yeah.” She whispers hoarsely. “He doesn’t believe me. JC you have to”you have to talk to him for me. I know you believe me. You would have hung up by now if you didn’t.”

My heart nearly brakes when she starts to cry. Her pathetic whimpers make me wish I could reach through the phone and hold her until she stops. But I just don’t know if I can trust her.

“I can’t go through this alone. Please help me.”


I may not have known her long but I just don’t see her like that. I tried to tell this to Justin but being his stubborn self wouldn’t listen.

I’m afraid she was telling the truth and Justin is going to miss out on being a part of his child’s life. I just don’t know how to get through to him. It’s probably too late anyway. It has been almost nine months.

I wonder how she’s coping…..


~*~*~*~


(Elaine’s POV)

I am never having sex again for the rest of my life. You know why? Because sex leads to pregnancy and I hate being pregnant. You know what else I hate? I hate all those women who come up to me and say:

“Don’t you just love being pregnant?”

Ummm….let me think…..NO!

Why would I love it?

I’m fat, I can barely move, I’m always hot, I’m overly emotional and am either crying or yelling all the time, and I’m just down right uncomfortable!

I want this baby out of me!

*Sigh*

Okay, I didn’t mean that. It’s just that I’ve been pregnant for almost nine months now and I’m just ready for the baby to come already.

I already know that I’m having a boy and I couldn’t be more thrilled. I was hoping for a boy. I was thinking either Ethan or Jacob; I’m leaning more towards Jacob though. I wanted to choose the name by the meaning but that didn’t really work out. You see Jacob means supplanter; I don’t even know what that means. I did however choose Ethan because it means strength. I figure I’ll have to see him before I can make my final decision.

So to prepare for my little bundle of joy myself Emma and my big sis, Abby turned the guest room into a nursery. It looks all too cute! The walls, of course, are baby blue as well as all the linens. We put up a Precious Moments border to match all of the other Precious Moments accessories we purchased. Oh and the crib is gorgeous! I had gone out with Abby to look for a crib and the one I found was way out of my price range so I didn’t get anything. Then one afternoon I came home from work and found the crib put together in the nursery. Being the emotional cow I am I burst into tears.

Abby has been my savior through all of this. After my surprise shower she moved all of her stuff here so that she could help me anyway I needed. She was there through all of my temper tantrums and crazy eating binges; everything. Abby was also there when I told out parents. They just about up and had a heart attack.

My mom started crying and asked God why he was punishing her with such a sinful daughter. My dad started yelling about how irresponsible I was and how I wasted my education. Matters only got worse when I told them the father would not be a part of my baby’s life and I would not be getting married. I did leave out the fact that the father of my child just so happens to the one and only Justin Timberlake. I don’t think that would have gone over too well.

I still to this day cannot believe the way Justin treated me. I guess I thought he would be different. I thought he would be there for me. I tried to get him to listen but he wouldn’t even answer his phone when I called. I even tried to call JC to get him to talk to Justin. I haven’t heard from either of them since. Emma told me that he was probably just paranoid because of all the corruption in Hollywood and he would come around eventually. I’m not so sure. Abby on the other hand said that if she ever saw Justin she would make him regret the day he was born for hurting her baby sister. I don’t even want to know what she would do. I don’t know what I would do I saw him. I mean I’m”

“Oh God.”

I think my water just broke…..


TBC......Please, please, please, please review!


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki