A Royal Affair by Joyce Kimberly


Number of reviews: 5
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


Princess Kyle and her best friend Lesile arrived at the hotel. Placing her bag down she began to look around . Unaware of the group that was right beh8ind them.

“Three weeks of paid vacation, no cameras, no security, and no screaming fans.”

“Justin…are we happy,” JC said while laughing at his best friend.

“Come on Jace, you mean to tell me you’re not at all excited about this trip”

“I’m very excited Justin, but we have three weeks. If you over exert yourself by tomorrow you will be done.”

“All I know JC is we are gonna find some very fine ladies.”

“Oh really, Mr. I’m gonna mope because Britney broke up with me”

“People can change their minds C, you of all people should know that”

“I’m not saying people can’t change their minds, I just don’t want you to rush into a relationship so quickly and get hurt”

“Just because you can’t date doesn’t mean I can’t”

“I never said I can’t date,” he said with a stern look. “I said, I just don’t want to rush it”

“Whatever man, do what you want”

Kyle felt a hand at her shoulder. “Kyle, do you think you can pay attention?” Lesile said as she sighed at her friend.

“I’m sorry I just don’t understand, why I can’t relax on my vacation”

“I’m not saying you can’t relax, I just want you to be careful.”

“Thanks, Les I will be fine”

“Kyle I just care about your safety”

meanwhile a few feet away.
“C…man isn’t paradise beautiful”

“I will have to admit it is Justin”

“Let’s go check in and then we can…hey watch it” Justin said as he bumped into the person in front of him.

“Excuse Me,” she said

“Watch where you’re going next time”

“Who do you think you are talking to, ….” She said in a very angry tone.

“Les…seriously drop it!”

“Ky, he bumped into me and….”

“I’m sorry about her, she lacks all manners around people” she said with a smile as she stared at the blue eyes infront of her. For that split second she and the person infront of her were the only people who mattered.

“It’s ok, so does he” JC said pointing at Justin. JC then stuck out his hand “JC and you are?”

“She’s late” Leslie answered as she pushed Kyle to the front check in desk and away from the two men they had just met.

“Leslie, I can’t believe you did that”

“Kyle you’re a princess”

“He was still cute”

"Maybe you will see him agian"

"I hope so" Kyle replied as she turned her head back to where JC was standing to find he was no longer standing there


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki