Weekend At Bernie's by sabre


Number of reviews: 3
Print: Printer

- Text Size +


**Weekend at Bernie's is owned by 20th Century Fox. The following is an alternate universe happening, an NSync version of Weekend at Bernie's. Bernie is the boys' record producer, Gwen is around 20-25 years old, the mafia lineup is pretty much the same.

** (c) 2004 CK

Manhattan, August 1999...

A heatwave....

Five young men are headed to Jive recording studios to continue recording their latest album "No Strings Attached"...

"Does this look like 10:00 or 10:30 to you, Joey?"

"I'm five minutes early this time! A new record!"

"Being on time to the studio is a breakthrough for JC. Heaven forbid he ever get up any earlier than 12:00 pm."

"It takes a lot of stress out of me, Chris, having to be the alpha male in charge of all of you," laughed JC Chasez, the leader of five of the most powerful men in the music industry....

The rented SUV escorted the five down the crowded avenue....

"So hot out in the city today..." muttered JC....

"Does the studio have air conditioning?"

"I dunno, Chris...they turn the air conditioning off on the weekends..."

"Cheap bastards! Turn em off every weekend..." muttered Justin Timberlake.

The boys entered the main floor where Harris, the main guard, awaited them....

"Hot enough for you, Justin?"

"No, Harris, why don't you turn up the heat?"

"Ok...I'll tell the engineer..."


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki