Complicated by Gracy


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter One

Mouths dropped and eyes widened as Mr. Jacobs gave us our assignment for the month. "Don't be so shocked and excited now." He smiled as he wrote the due date and the assignment on the board. "You don't actually have to know a famous person. You can just do research. I don't expect any of you to bring me in a story about Harrison Ford, or Meg Ryan and your personal relationship with them. All I want is for you to tell me how you think, or know." He smiled as he turned back to us. "How their fame and fortune changed their lives."

There was a huge sigh of relief as the bell rang, letting us go for the day. Mr. Jacobs gathered his things as everyone else in the class gathered theirs. "Have a nice weekend everyone."

I walked swiftly out of building A and into the parking lot where I parked and climbed into my car. I smiled as I fired up the engine and listened to it purr to life in front of me. "This is going to be so easy." I squealed as I drove off. "So easy."

I turned on my CD player and pushed play as the music filled the car and the assignment rushed through my mind. This assignment was going to be an easy A for me. Simply because I had the best friend that everyone wants, and dreams about having. Justin Timberlake.

I parked in his driveway and ran to the door, threw it open with a twist of the knob and yelled. "Justin, you won't believe my luck!"

"I believe you have a scream that can wake the dead." He grumbled as he entered the living room from the kitchen and sat down on the couch.

I squealed with happiness and sat down next to him. "Mr. Jacobs, my professor for writing, He gave us our assignment today."

"Yippee" He smiled sarcastically at me.

I smacked him in the back of the head and continued with my story. He just casual stared at me like I had lost my mind. Which for our relationship was a normal look he gave me on a regular basis. "So, like I was saying. He gave us an easy assignment. It's about how fame and fortune can change a person. And I was thinking..."

"Uh, uh" He replied shaking his head as he stood up and walked into the kitchen. "No way, Liz."

"Oh, come on Justin!" I whined as I followed him and found him rummaging through his empty refrigerator.

"Mind going with me to the store to get some groceries? I'm out of everything." He replied changing the subject.

"No." I replied gruffly as I shut the door that was open between us. "Come on, please?"

"Why? Why can't you pick, like Joey, or Lance, JC, or even Chris? Why me?" He asked as he looked at me suspiciously.

"Because," I whined as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I've known you longer than those freaks."

That put a smile to his lips, but he still shook his head. "Can you take me to the store or not?"

"No." I replied shaking my head. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" He questioned me quickly.

"Unless you be my subject." I replied just as quickly.

"Hold on, so I'm your guinea pig for a month and you take me to the store for one day?" He shook his head. "Not fair, Liz."

I bit my bottom lip in concentration. "Okay, you're my subject for a month and I'm your personal fetcher/grocery person." I said throwing my hands into the air.

He smiled and licked his lips. "Deal." He replied as we shook hands. There was a million ways to go about my assignment and every one of them turned out to be an A for me.


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki