Complicated by Gracy


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Two



Smile for the camera!" I squealed as I zoomed in on his sleeping figure.

"Go away Liz." He groaned as he rolled over and placed the pillow above his head.

I turned the camera towards me and smiled at it. "See what I deal with? Ladies and gentlemen, This is Justin Timberlake and I've known him since second grade. All this time I've known him, he hates getting up in the morning." I smiled evilly into the camera. "Especially at six thirty in the morning." I then placed the camera back on him and my smiled brightened when I saw he was facing me. "Say something, Justin."



"Say something, Justin." He mocked as he tilted his head side to side. He flipped back the covers and walked to the bathroom in his boxers.

I whistled and followed him with the camera. "Teenyboppers around the world would love to have this tape; I wonder what it would sell for on ebay?" I smiled mischievously at him from behind the safety of my camera.

"Wouldn't you love to know?" He asked smiling as he raised his eyebrows up and down a few times. "See this door?"

I nodded and made the camera move in that direction too.

"You can't follow me in here." He stated. "I want to have five minutes to myself, is that okay?"

"Sure." I replied hastily.

He then slammed the door in my face. "Now you see what I have to live with?" I asked the camera as I faced it towards me. "He is such an asshole, isn't he?" I smiled. "Ruuude." I then pressed stop and turned it off.



"Mad at me Timberflake?" I shouted through the closed bathroom door as I leaned as against the wooden frame. "At first I was just going to do the writing assignment, but then I got to thinking and brought up the idea of a small movie to Mr. Jacobs yesterday after I left. He really liked it."

"God for you Lulu." Was the reply I heard as the water was shut off.

I frowned. "Seriously, are you mad at me Justin?"

The door opened and he stood in front of me with his towel around his waist and water droplets still on his stomach. "No." He replied softly as he shook his head. "Just don't get carried away.

"I won't, promise." I replied as I saluted him.

"Okay, private. Now leave so I can get dressed." He chuckled as he shoved me towards the open bedroom door.

"I get the point." I laughed softly as I closed the door behind me. I walked down stairs into the living room and sat on the couch waiting for him to come down. I watched what I taped and smiled as I captured Justin perfectly as his 'normal' self.

"This is surely going to blow people away." I replied softly as it ended and I pushed stop. I heard his footsteps descending down the stairs and I fumbled with the camera. Finally I got it in my hands in the right position and I pushed 'record'

"How about that trip to the grocery store?" Justin asked as he descended down the stairs. He looked over at me and shook his head. "Enough with the camera already, Liz"

"I have to get enough footage to make a short film, Jay." I replied not lowering the camera. "So, we on for shopping, or what?"

Justin smiled into the camera. "Yes." He said shaking his head from side to side. "Lets rock and roll, baby!"

I giggled softly as I followed him out with the camera still in my hands. I climbed into the vehicle and strapped the seatbelt around me waist. He started the engine and we were off. "So, where we heading?"

"Uh, grocery store. I need food." Justin replied as he turned on his CD player. Michael Jackson blared from the speaker. Justin smiled and turned up the volume a little more as he turned to the camera and me and smiled as he sang along. "Hey pretty baby with the high heels on. You give me fever like I've never, ever known. You're just a product of loveliness"


I turned the camera back to me and grinned widely at it with open wide, surprised eyes. "Priceless." I whispered as I turned the camera back on him.

He smiled over at me once again as the chorus came on. He winked at me and wiggled his eyebrows up and down. He turned his attention back on the road as he sang along with a smile plastered to his face. "The Way You Make Me Feel. You Really Turn Me On. You Knock Me Off Of My Feet. My Lonely Days Are Gone"

I laughed open heartedly at his usual silly antics and shook my head as I stopped the Camera from recording anymore.



I turned to him and smiled as the song played on. "This is going to be a very cool thing, Justin."

"What do you mean?" He asked as he leaned up and turned the stereo down a few notches.

"This writing assignment and film." I said smiling as I looked out the window. "It'll change everything."









Dear Diary,

Thing is diary, I didn't know when I said that that things would change. I certainly didn't want them to. But it seemed from that day on, everything I saw through that camera was something totally different than just my best friend. I was seeing Justin as an attractive handsome adult. Not just as the guy who when we were nine thought that my cat could actually fly.

I've known Justin practically my whole life. And I don't see how this assignment could have made me change my feelings so quickly. But somehow it has and now I have to figure out a way to act on those feelings. I just don't know how. Maybe it's all in my head, in my imagination. But what if... it isn't?

If it is all in my messed up mind then everything is okay. I'm just a little mixed and screwy. But if it isn't then I'm in some deep trouble, aren't I? Hmm. only time can tell, right?


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki