Complicated by Gracy


Number of reviews: 7
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter Five bold is the footage of Justin Italic Is the diary. Enjoy.


"Great job James.... You got a B plus." James Montgomery smiled happily as he walked back to his sit and sat down. Mr. Jacobs looked around the classroom. "Anymore volunteers?"

I raised my hand attentively and he smiled at me. "Miss. Jeffery. Please come to the stand."

I got up and walked own the steps and to the podium stand and rested my paper on top of it. "Mr. Jacob?"

"Yes?"

"I have a film to go with it." I said slowly. He walked up to me and took the tape and placed it into the VCR.

I licked my lips and told him to wait for the cue to push play. I cleared my throat and began. "How fame and fortune can change a person is a very good question. Some might have a problem finding the answer to it, because they don't have a best friend like mine."

"I grew up with him in Tennessee and we both moved here for different reasons. I saw him mature and grow older in front of my eyes. But I never saw the changes take place inside of him, inside of his celebrity world."

I closed my eyes as memories over took my brain and I rambled on without looking down at the paper. "Justin is unlike anyone I've ever known or associated with before. But to get to the point here... fame and fortune might have changed the outward appearances on him. But I still know the Justin within." I nodded at Mr. Jacob and he smiled at me as he pushed play.



Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is


"Smile for the camera!"

"Go away Liz."

Liz turned the camera towards her and smiled at it. "See what I deal with? Ladies and gentlemen, This is Justin Timberlake and I've known him since second grade. All this time I've known him, he hates getting up in the morning." She smiled evilly into the camera. "Especially at six thirty in the morning."



"Say something, Justin." He mocked as he tilted his head side to side. He flipped back the covers and walked to the bathroom in his boxers.

She whistled and followed him with the camera. "Teenyboppers around the world would love to have this tape; I wonder what it would sell for on ebay?" I smiled mischievously at him from behind the safety of my camera.

"Wouldn't you love to know?" He asked smiling as he raised his eyebrows up and down a few times.



Chill out whatcha yellin' for?
Lay back it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
you will see

I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
and you're talking to me one on one

But you've become





"How about that trip to the grocery store?" Justin asked as he descended down the stairs. He looked over at her and shook his head. "Enough with the camera already, Liz"

"I have to get enough footage to make a short film, Jay." She replied not lowering the camera. "So, we on for shopping, or what?"

Justin smiled into the camera. "Yes." He said shaking his head from side to side. "Lets rock and roll, baby!"

She giggled softly as she followed him out with the camera still in her hands. "So, where we heading?"

"Uh, grocery store. I need food." Justin replied as he turned on his CD player. Michael Jackson blared from the speaker. Justin smiled and turned up the volume a little more as he turned to the camera and me and smiled as he sang along. "Hey pretty baby with the high heels on. you give me fever like I've never, ever known. You're just a product of loveliness"


She turned the camera back to her and grinned widely at it with open wide, surprised eyes. "Priceless." She whispered as she turned the camera back on him.

He smiled over at her once again as the chorus came on. He winked at her and wiggled his eyebrows up and down. He turned his attention back on the road as he sang along with a smile plastered to his face. "The Way You Make Me Feel. You Really Turn Me On. You Knock Me Off Of My Feet. My Lonely Days Are Gone"


Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me



"Justin!" She screamed as she ran backwards looking through the camera at him.

"Give me the camera! Give it to me!"

"Never!" She laughed out.

He tripped over a shoe on the floor and fell. He laughed with tears in his eyes and sternly looked her in the eyes. "Don't use that on your tape."

The camera was turned back to her and she shook her head and winked into it. "Never would I dream of it."


Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into honesty
and promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no



"What does ardor mean?"

She laughed as she zoomed the camera in at him. "You've got to be kidding me, Justin."

"I kid not, JC wants to use the word in one of the songs on the next album and I have no idea what it means. You go to college, you're smart. Tell me oh, brainy one." He smiled up at her and into the camera.

"In other words... passionate, enthusiasm, obsession, zeal... craze"

"Okay, okay I get it." He held up a hand and smiled evilly at her. "Obsession?"

"Yea." She nodded and the camera moved along with her.

"I ardor you."

She laughed. "That's right, you're obsessed with my good looks and me."

He chuckled. "Don't hurt yourself with that ego, Lulu."

You come over unannounced
dressed up like you're somethin' else
where you are and where it's at you see
you're making me
laugh out when you strike your pose
take off all your preppy clothes
you know you're not fooling anyone
when you've become

Somebody else round everyone else
Watching your back, like you can't relax
Trying to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me







She looked out the window with the camera and ran to the door. "What's up, Juju?" She smiled as she held the camera on him as he approached her.

"You owe me coffee."

"Did I drink it all?"

He nodded as his bottom lips stuck out in a pout. "Can I have some coffee, please oh please, Lulu?"

"Come in."

"Like my new outfit?" He asked as he took a pose for her, flexing his muscles.

Her laughter rang out. "Get out."

He started to unbutton his shirt and winked at the camera. "You told me to get out." He took off his shirt and stood there shirtless in his jeans and Nike shoes.

Why you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
and You fall and you crawl and you break
and you take what you get and you turn it into
honesty
promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no

Chill out whatcha yelling for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see.


Justin tackled her to the soft grassy ground and tickled her sides. "Stop! Stop! You're going to make me pee!" She screamed out.

"A true lovers' quarrel." Joey smiled into the camera.

"Say it! Say it!" Justin yelled and laughed at her squirming to get free under him.

"No!"


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki