Walking Tall by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 140
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 12: Dream State



“How’s my girl this morning?” I greet Mackenzie as I enter her room.


“Better now that you’re here.” She says with a blush.

She looks different than normal. I look her over. She’s wearing make up and her curly hair is down and flowing. Her make-up looks smoky and sexy. I must say, damn she looks good. I wonder what the special occasion is.


“You look nice.” I say and she smiles shyly. “What are you all glamed up for? A boyfriend I don’t know about coming to see you?”


“Something like that.” She says illusively. I find myself perched next to her on her bed.


“I have a surprise for you.” She whispers, her lips skimming my ear as she speaks. I pull back and she offers that bright smile of hers that I’ve grown to love so much.


“What’s that?” I ask mirroring her smile.


“I don’t think you’re ready for this.” I know she’s just teasing me. She knows how impatient I am. I assure her that I am ready. She laughs and flings the sheet off her legs. I look at her questioningly. “Go stand by the door.”


“Okay?” What is she doing?


“Ready?” She asks like a child. I nod and watch in awe as she moves her legs to dangle over the side of the bed. And then she does the unimaginable; she stands. She stands and glides over to me. She looks like she’s flying.


I don’t know what to say or do. This is incredible. When did this happen? I just saw her yesterday and she couldn’t even push on Enrique’s hands with her feet.


She giggles and uses her right hand to close my mouth. I didn’t even realize it was open. “I told you you weren’t ready for this.”


And she was right; of all things this was the last thing I expected her to surprise me with. Finally allowing myself to breathe a smile takes over my face and I pull her into my arms. She hugs me back, squeezing me just as tight as I am her. I can’t tell you how incredible I feel right now. It’s as if I just took my first steps, not her.


I’m about to pull back to tell her how proud I am when I feel her lips against my neck. They’re sensual kisses. Kisses I never thought I would ever get from her. I close my eyes and concentrate on her and only her. The feel of her body pressed completely against mine, the feeling of her lips blazing a hot, wet trail over my neck all the way up to my chin.


Can I talk to you for a minute
You've been looking all night for your shining star
Well baby here I am, so why you waiting?
Step on over, let me show you how bad you are



God I must be dreaming and if I am please don’t let me ever wake up.


Just let me take the lead
All you gotta do is let your mind be free
Let's hit the floor and cause a scene
Get real wet if you know what I mean
What you say baby?



“Justin.” She whispers my name seductively. I swallow…hard. “Kiss me.”


(And she said)
Take me now
I'm hungry for your loving
(And she said)
Show me how
You got me working, honey
(And she said)
Right now
I'm hot just like an oven
(And she said)
So take me now
Boy you make me feel like I gotta dance



I pull back just enough to look in her lust filled eyes. My fingers, seeming to have a mind of it’s own, dance over her flushed cheeks, nose, down her neck and stopping to cup her right breast. She moans softly, urging me on.


I gotta dance, gotta dance baby, I gotta dance...


I smile down at her and stop my movements until she reopens her eyes. “What’s wrong?” She asks worriedly.


I feel good to you, you try to hide it
And I can tell by the way you push up close to me
Your body temperature, is arising
Something's going down as far as I can see



I shake my head. “Nothing; I thought you would be taller I guess.” Her smile returns and she laughs heartily. Not able to wait another second I swoop down and capture her lips with mine. At first the kiss is slow and hesitant; just testing the waters. When I feel her press her body closer and slip her tongue out to trace my lips I take the initiative to deepen the kiss.


Just let me take the lead
All you gotta do is let your mind be free
Let's hit the floor and cause a scene
Get real wet if you know what I mean
What you say baby?



My tongue dips into hers tasting the sweetness of her. Kissing her like this is like nothing else in the world. I can’t even describe it to you.


(And she said)
Take me now
I'm hungry for your loving
(And she said)
Show me how
You got me working, honey
(And she said)
Right now
I'm hot just like an oven
(And she said)
So take me now
Boy make me feel like I gotta dance



The next thing I know I have her back up against the wall, kissing her hungrily, touching her in places I never dared to even think of before. She’s intoxicating. Her hands slip under my shirt and remove it in one fatal swoop. We’re both breathing heavily and moans are escaping left and right. The passion is intense. God, I can’t believe we’re doing this.


You know
Don't I
Say don't I make you feel like you gotta dance



“I want you,” She breaths, tearing her lips away from mine.


Take me now
Take me now



I don’t answer; I’m way too turned on to speak. I rip her shirt from her body and my mouth latches onto her stomach. Her hands twist in my curls. I trail my tongue up her abdomen and stop to remove her bra. My hands slink behind her back and find the clasp. I look down at her legs. I jump back nearly falling over in my haste to get away from her. She looks hurt and confused.


“Your legs,” I strangle out. Her legs aren't smooth and silky like they were just a few moments ago, they're grotesquely scarred.


Take me now
I'm hungry for you loving
Show me how
You got me working, honey
Right now
I'm hot just like an oven
So take me now
Boy you make me feel like I gotta dance



I wake with a jolt. Oh God. I look around the room. Mackenzie is sleeping peacefully in her bed next to me. Hesitantly I lift the covers and peer at her legs. I sigh in relief.

It was just a dream.


Song Credit: Take Me Now, Justin Timberlake


TBC.....(PLEASE REVIEW! I want to know what you think!)


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki