Walking Tall by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 140
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 13: Top 10 Tips to a Trimmer Tummy



Guess where I am? Come on; guess…..Okay you’ll never guess so I’ll just tell you.


Are you ready for this? I’m in the car!


And do you know where I’m going? Of course not. Let me tell you. I’m currently on my way to Memphis, Tennessee. How exciting is that!


Why am I going there you may be asking yourself? To live with Justin’s mom. His mother offered to let me stay with her until I was able to take care of myself. Is she not the sweetest woman ever!


Originally Justin asked me to go with him but I couldn’t do that to him. I mean sure I would love to be able to see him everyday and hang out with him twenty-four-seven but, I don’t know. I realized what he’d have to give up. He’s already postponed the duration of his tour to be here with me right now. If he took me home he would have the cancel indefinitely.


His management would murder him and he could lose some fans. He would have to go on a hiatus and who knows what could happen when he tired to get back into the spotlight.


I could have been really selfish you know. I could have just said f**k it and agree to go. I should have. But I couldn’t. I care about Justin too much to let him give up that much for me.


So his mother offered and after some persuasion from Justin and just about the entire staff that works with me, I agreed to go. And you know, for as much as I complained about that place I sure am going to miss everyone, especially Enrique and Kate. Sandra, not so much. Sorry if that sound really mean but we just didn’t click you know. I won’t miss my mother one bit and sadly I don’t think she’ll really miss me either. I think she misses the old me before the accident but not this me. But let’s not talk about her; this is supposed to be a happy time.


Oh! You should have been there when I was saying goodbye. They threw me a little going away party. My room had balloons and a ‘we’ll miss you’ banner and a cake and everything. It was so great yet so sad. And when we went to leave Enrique hugged Justin for like five minutes. God, I laughed so hard my stomach is still sore! And then he gave Justin his number and email and address just in case he ever wanted to talk. Oh man, you should have seen Justin’s face; priceless!


Speaking of Justin, he’s sitting next to me right now. He’s sleeping with his headphones on and music blasting so loud I can hear it. He looks cute. He’s drooling a little and his mouth is slightly open but he still looks cute. Wouldn’t it be great to have looks like that where you could look good no matter what? I mean he’s drooling and still looks hot.


But I’m getting off topic here. Justin’s just riding back with us and making sure I get situated okay and then he’s got to go finish the rest of his tour. He didn’t want to but I made him. I have him so whipped. Ha! Yeah right.


“How you doin’ back there sweetie?” Lynn asks from the driver’s seat. I smile at her warm southern accent. I love her speaking voice. I wonder is she can sing. Do you think that’s were Justin gets his talent from? “You hungry?”


I lean forward and look at the dash board for the time. Its 1:30 and we still haven’t eaten lunch. As if on cue my stomach makes a gurgling nose. We both giggle and she tells me she’ll take the next exit and I better start waking up Justin now.


Apparently Justin is a very sound sleeper and hates to be woken up. And then once he’s awake he a real grouch until he’s eaten. Oh joy….


“Justin.” I call out him name somewhat loudly and give him a gentle shake.


Nothing.


I reach over and remove his headphones and try again but he still makes no move to wake up. This is ridiculous.


I move my pointer finger to run lightly over his nose. I saw this once in a movie; I can’t remember what it was called. In the movie the guy wakes up and takes her in his arms kissing her and telling her how he wants to wake up like that everyday. Justin, however, mumbles something incoherently and swats my hands away.


So much for the movies huh?


I roll my eyes and feeling fed up push him roughly. His body flings to the left and his head hits the window with a loud thud. Oops….


“Jesus…” He whimpers grabbing his head. “What the hell?”


He looks over at me questioningly and I shrug my shoulders as if clueless. “We’re stopping to eat soon.”


“Good,” He says rubbing stomach. Of course my eyes are drawn to his abdomen when his shirt rides up about an inch. He has to have one of the best, most well defined stomachs I have ever seen. “I’m starving.”


I wonder what it feels like; his abs I mean. Matt, my ex-fiancé, did not look like that. He wasn’t flabby or anything but he was far from muscular. I would love to run my tong”


“You alright over there Zee?” Oh God, he didn’t catch me looking did he? Why do I feel like he can read my thoughts? How horrible and embarrassing would it be if he could?


“I’m fine.” I say with a tight lipped smile finally looking up at him. He’s wearing that smart-ass grin that says ‘I know I look good.’ I hate that smirk….yet at the same time I find it incredibly sexy. But really what woman on earth doesn’t find him sexy?


Exactly.


See I have no reason to feel bad or uncomfortable for looking at him like that; everybody does it. And then I hear my mother’s voice echoing, ‘if everyone else was jumping off a bridge would you?’ If that bridge looked like that then hell yeah I would! Oh goodness I’m not even making sense anymore. I just need some food to get my mind off him and out of the gutter.


“I could have sworn I saw you drooling.” He says with that smirk I beginning to hate more and more. He purposely stretches to raise his shirt again. I know this but do I look away? No; I look exactly where he wants me to. I am so weak. “Like what ya see?”


I scoff. “No. You’re….flabby.” Oh good one Mackenzie. That was real believable.


“Flabby!” He gasps playfully. I roll my eyes more at myself than at him. “Does this look flabby to you?”


And then he pulls up his shirt….all the way.


Oh. My. God.


I think I’m gonna pass out. The temperature in this car just raised about twenty degrees.


“These are rock hard abs baby,” He says cockily running his hand over his stomach. “Touch em’.”


He did not just ask me to touch him. Please tell me I’m delusional. “I don’t want to. Thanks though.”


He laughs and without warning grabs my hand and presses it flat to his belly. I can’t breathe….I need oxygen. I can feel his muscles rippling beneath my fingertips. I just stare at him like an idiot. I can’t move or speak.


“Still not impressed?” He whispers huskily removing his hand from mine although mine stays stationary pressed to his tummy.


“McDonald’s okay with you kids?” Lynn asks breaking me of my trace. I pull away quickly and Justin lowers his shirt not taking his eyes off me.


“That sounds great mom.” Justin says. I can still feel his eyes on me. “That okay with you Zee?”


Not able to fine my voice I just nod and look out the window watching as we pull up to the golden arches.



TBC.....


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki