Walking Tall by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 140
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


No teasing this time! Here's a real update; enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think.....please?

Chapter 14: What is Your Kissing Style?



Justin is leaving tomorrow. We just got to Lynn’s house and he’s already leaving tomorrow. I know I have no room to complain. He offered to stay and insisted he leave. I’ll just miss him I guess.


Right now I’m propped up in my new bed watching Justin re-pack all of his clothes. His mom insisted on washing all of his things before he left because he apparently would rather buy all new clothes than take the time to wash them. How lazy is he?


Well I’m sure you’re wondering how the rest of our little road trip went. We didn’t like make-out or anything if that’s what you’re thinking. Don’t deny it, you know you were. I would be lying if I said the thought didn’t cross my mind, oh, about a hundred times. We basically sat in silence the rest of the way, him with his head phones blasting and me reading a boring romance book. I admit shamefully that it was one of those cheesy romance novels and I subbed my and Justin’s name in for the lead characters. How pathetic am I?


I don’t know what is wrong with me. Urgh! All this time with him and just now I’m finding him extremely attractive. That’s putting it mildly.


The bed shifts and I look towards my left as Justin crawls up to sit next to me. “All done!” He announces, reminding me of a young boy. I smile at him and roll my eyes playfully. He reaches over the side of the bed and comes up with a Cosmo magazine in hand.


“You read Cosmo?” I ask with a light laugh.


He raises his eyebrows over his magazine and nods simply. “Let’s take a quiz.”


Oh God. I read one issue of this magazine and hated it. All it talks about is sex. How to improve your sex life, how to spice up your sex life, are you good in bed…..How typical of a man to read this junk. “Let’s not and say we did.”


“What is your kissing style; question number one,” He begins.


Didn’t I just say I didn’t want to do this?


“Justin.” I whine. He waves me off with his hand and asks the first question.


“Which activity would most put you in the mood for lovemaking?” Oh my gosh… “Slow dancing cheek to cheek, a shared activity or fun evening out, or,” He pauses lowering the magazine to wiggle is eyebrow suggestively at me, “an erotic movie.”


He’s kidding right? “Justin, I don’t want to play. I’m not answering that.” This is way too personal.


“Okay so an erotic movie…” He says circling that answer. I gasp and move to grab the magazine away from him but he moves it out of my reach. He’s smiling that damn cocky smile I can’t stand.


I narrow my eyes at him. “Slow dancing.” He smiles triumphantly and changes my answer.


“Very nice,” He says, “Question two, what is your favorite type of kiss?” Here we go. “A long, juicy, enticing embrace, a brief touch of lips”it builds tension before the real thing, or a sweet gentle smooch.”


“Why am I the one who has to take this quiz again?” I ask shifting uncomfortably.


“I’m taking it with you. I’ll read you the results once we’re finished.” Justin explains. “Now answer the question.”


“Uh…” I chew on my bottom lip in thought. That’s a tough question Justin why don’t you demonstrate my options for me? Just kidding. “A brief touch.”


He chuckles. “Why do I get the feeling you aren’t telling me the truth Ms. Mackenzie?”


“And what exactly are you implying?”


“Nothing,” He murmurs. “After an especially long kiss, you usually, lean back and look lovingly into his eyes, gasp for air and dive right in for another, or take a breath to nibble his ear?”


Who comes up with these questions? “Lean back and look into his eyes.” I say quietly. I don’t want him to know these things about me. I don’t like this”did he just move closer to me? No”I must just be imagining things. It’s this damn quiz.


“When you kiss a man your hands are usually, running playfully through his hair, wrapped around his neck, holding him close, or caressing his face, stroking his back or grabbing some other body part!” He ends his question with a loud and boisterous laugh. I can’t help but laugh as well. This is ridiculous.


I don’t know where my hands are! It all depends on the person you know. I mean if the guy has really great hair (Justin) then I would defiantly go for the hair but then if it’s really passionate I would hole him closer.


“Hair.” I say simply and he marks my answer without a smart answer or funny look on his face.


He swallows thickly. “During a kiss, you would like it if your man, ran his tongue inside your lips along your teeth, stopped to gently kiss your nose, forehead, shoulder, or stopped to look deep into your eyes?”


“I don’t know.” I lean back with a loud sigh. I think I’m done with these questions.


“Maybe I could help you out.” My eyes fly to his. He is defiantly a lot closer now. I can feel his hot breath on my lips.


“How would you go about that?” I whisper. He smiles slyly and cups my cheek, drawing me closer. I can almost feel his lips on mine….


“Mackenzie!” I snap out of my daze and look over at Justin. “I just asked you a question.”


I know I was too busy fanaticizing about you to answer. “I don’t know.”


“Maybe I can help you out.” Oh my God! Is this really happening? I…is he gonna kiss me? Can I handle him kissing me? No”he wouldn’t. I’m just imagining this again. “Close your eyes.”


I do as he says. I can barely breathe. “Imagine your perfect kiss. Describe it to me.”


My eyes fly open. “Justin I’m not going to tell you abou””


“Then just answer. We’re almost finished.” So much for my fantasy.


“Fine, the one with the tongue.”


“Really?” He smiles widely. “Nice.”


I shove him playfully. “Are we done now?”


“Yep. Let me calculate your score.” I wait patiently for him to count up my points. “Okay you love romance and like to be intimate when the mood and the moment are just right -- candles flickering, soft music playing, gourmet food and good wine flowing. No doubt this has made for many memorable moments in your life. After all, you know how, when and where to plant the perfect kiss. But while you're busy plotting and planning (or waiting for) those perfect kissing moments, you may be missing out on the spontaneous side of love and sex.”


Great, I’m boring. How did I know that was what it was going to say? See this is why I don’t take theses dumb quizzes. “Okay now what are you?”


“Mine says you are an enthusiastic and intense kisser.” I bet you are. “You aren't afraid to throw caution to the wind and kiss like there's no tomorrow, and you don't hesitate to make the first move when you're in the mood. Being passionate is an enviable gift -- it's no secret that passionate people enjoy great sex lives. Plus, you're obviously comfortable with your sexual side -- another enviable quality. But you may want to think about turning down the heat sometimes. With so much passion, there may be little room to make an emotional connection.”


“So we’re opposites.” I conclude glad that this little question and answer session is finally over with.


“Yeah,” He concurs tossing the magazine to the floor and turning on his side to better address me. “But I guess we sort of balance each other out too.”



TBC......


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki