Walking Tall by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 140
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Sorry this is kinda short and boring and not all that well written. I wrote it sort of fast just to get in an update. I'm having a tad bit of writer's block right now.


Chapter 17: Gone


I’m not going to say that I told him so, but I did tell him that he looked at Mackenzie differently. He said no I don’t I look at everyone like that. Pssshh, I don’t think so. Oh this is bad. Not only does he have feelings for Mackenzie but she thinks he can’t stand to be around her. Everything is just a big ol’ mess right now.


Justin just finished up his last performance last night and should be on his way to the rehab center right now. He’s going to ‘fix’ things. He assured me he was not going to tell Mackenzie of his feelings. I think that would be best don’t you? She really needs to focus on her right now. And then there’s all the media she would have to deal with if they started a relationship which I’m sure they would.


It’s obvious that Mackenzie has strong feelings for my son. I can tell by the way her face lights up at just the mention of his name and how she someone manages to bring him into any conversation. It’s actually very cute. And Justin is the same way.


They would ideally be perfect for one another. But we don’t live in an ideal world and if the media found out about a relationship between them they would eat Mackenzie alive; her esteem just can’t take something like that.


~*~*~*~


What the f**k?! Where the f**k is she? Mom said she was in the same room as before. I’m standing in her f**king room and isn’t f**king in here. Some old guy is in lying in her bed!


Okay I just need to take a deep breath. Aren’t you like supposed to count backwards to ten when you’re stressed out. Let’s try shall we?


Ten…


Nine…


Eight…


Seven…


Six…


Five….


Four…


Okay this isn’t working. I need to go yell at somebody. I think Dr. Jones is just the person I’m looking for. Quickly exiting the room I walk with purposeful steps to the all too familiar office.


Without knocking I enter startling the woman and the other three doctors crowded around her desk.


“Where the hell is Mackenzie Connor?”


“Mr. Timberlake I am in the middle of a meeting.”


“Do I look like I give a flying f**k?” I reply stalking over to stand before her desk, pushing the other doctors out of my way in the process. She apologizes to the doctors and asks them to give us a minute. Oh we’re going to need more that a minute….


“Mr. Timberlake””


“Just answer my question?” I bark. So I’m being a bastard; I really could care less. Last time anyone saw Mackenzie she was here. Where is she now?


“She checked out two days ago.”


“Checked out?” I echo. “What do you mean? Where did she go?”


She smiles slightly and feel like slapping the woman. I would never do that though; I would never touch a woman. Now if she were a man that would be a completely different story. “She’s living with Enrique.”


~*~*~*~


I’m….happy. I actually feel happy right now. Granted not as happy as I could be, but none the less happy. I feel completely as ease with Enrique. I’m used to him you know.
As awkward as it may sound, bath time didn’t feel awkward.


He hasn’t asked me about what happened with Justin. He’s hinted at it though. I know he wants me to tell him and that he’s dying to ask. To be honest I don’t know what I would tell him anyway.


I still don’t know why he’s mad at me. I stopped trying to call after about the millionth time I got his voicemail. Maybe his friends found out about me and gave him a hard time so he dumped me.


I don’t know what to think. Ugh…I gotta go; somebody’s at the door.


TBC.....


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki