Walking Tall by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 140
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 22: Don't Call Me Baby



Justin Timberlake is the biggest ass I have ever met in my life. He’s rude and insensitive, and just an f**king asshole. You were there; you heard what he said to me. You have to agree that I have every right to be f**king pissed at him.


I still can’t believe he said what he did. He was right though wasn’t he? I have nothing, not really anyway. My family and former friends won’t have anything to do with me and I don’t have a job. What do I have? I have Justin and Lynn and Enrique and everyone at the rehab center. I guess I just don’t like the idea of following Justin around where ever he goes. I want my own life and staying here is the best way to get that.


“I’m not leaving Mackenzie, not with you angry at me.”


I roll my eyes and grip the wheels of my chair firmly. “Fine, then I’ll leave.” As I start to move away he quickly walks around in front of me to block my path and picks me up out of my chair, placing me on the couch and pushing my chair out of my reach. Now he’s just taking advantage of the fact I can’t move. “God Justin! What the f**k is your problem? What do you care if I’m mad at you or not? It’s not like I’m of any use to you anyway! Why would you want to be with someone that has nothing to live for?”


“Jesus, Mackenzie!” He hisses running his hands over his shaved head. He really looks much better with curls. “I never said I didn’t want you.”


“You might as well have!” I yell back clutching a throw pillow to my stomach. I need to take my aggressions out on something. “I don’t want to have this conversation right now Justin. I’m tired and I just want to go lye down.” I call out for Enrique and in just a matter of seconds he comes bounding into the room. Justin curses under his breath when he notices Enrique’s attire that consists of a hot pink Speedo. We must have woken him up. “It seems Justin has hijacked my chair so I cannot make it to my room on my own. Would you please help me out?”


“Si, senorita,” He answers shimming past Justin making sure to brush his front side against him. Enrique is such a flirt. I would normally feel bad for Justin but right now I think getting a little attention from Enrique is just want he needs.


“Enrique don’t,” Justin booms stopping Enrique in his tracks, “We are not through talking.”


“Oh, I go then.” He looks at me awkwardly as he moves back towards Justin. I stop him again telling him to help me to my room. He looks questioningly between the two of us before moving back towards me yet again.


“Enrique! I said we weren’t finished here.”


“Don’t talk to him like that Justin!” I yell back at him taking Enrique’s hand before he can move away from me again.


“I am not debating this with you Mackenzie.” He says firmly. “Enrique, let go of her hand and go back to your room…now.”


Enrique won’t leave me. I pull his hand closer to my body glaring at Justin the whole while. “I check on you in few minutoes.” I look up at Enrique with large eyes when he says this and he pulls his hand from mine. I can’t believe he’s going to listen to that asshole.


“Thank you Enrique.” Justin says not taking his eyes away from mine as I continue to glare at him. Enrique cops a quick feel of Justin’s chest on his way by and I can’t help but smirk at the disgusted look on Justin’s face.


“You need anything holla.” Enrique offers before disappearing down the hall.


We just stare at each other for a few minutes before I get fed up. “Will you just leave already!”


“I already told you I’m not leaving until we fix this.”


I grasp the pillow harder and tighter feeling my frustration with him growing while my patience quickly dwindles. “There is nothing to f**king fix Justin. Yeah what you said was”was”really mean, but I’ll get over it. It’s not so much the words that hurt but the fact that they came from you.” He drops to his knees in front of me removing my hands from the pillow to hold in his. He gives my hands a squeeze but I don’t respond. My hands lye limp in his; I’m still to angry to show any form of affection. “If anyone else had said that to me I wouldn’t have thought twice about it. But you aren’t supposed to judge me. You’re not supposed to act like everybody else.”


“I know,” He says gently, rubbing his thumbs over the tops of my hands. “I was angry and I wasn’t thinking clearly. I’m so sorry baby.”


“Don’t call me baby.” I answer in a quiet tone. He’s slowly wearing me down and I can feel my anger starting to disappear. I hate how he can do that to me. Just a few sweet words and tender touches and I’m nearly putty in his hands. “I hate it when you call me that.”


I can feel him smile without even having to look up at him. He leans towards me and nuzzles his warm cheek against mine. I love it when he’s sweet like this. I just wish he would wait until I can be mad at him for a little while. “You know you love it when I use sweet nicknames like that.”


I sigh when his puckered lips move over my cheek and make their way down my neck. He tenderly kisses below my ear, I offer a small shiver. He continues kissing all the way down under my jaw then down my throat and I tilt my head back to give him better access. As my eyes close in pure ecstasy I can’t help but wonder when I got so soft. I never used to be like this. I was tough and knew how to hold a grudge. Now look at me.


“Stop it.” I whimper without conviction. He knows I don’t mean it. “You can’t do this.” He lips meet mine in a sweet kiss. I pull back. “You can’t just””


His lips cut me off as they brush against mine just enough to get me to shut-up and make me swoon even more than I already am.


“Kiss me”” I continue when out lips separate but he quickly brings them back. “Every”” Another kiss. “Time we fight.” I finally manage to get out in between kisses.


He pulls away smirking getting off his knees and sitting next to me on the couch. “I know that.”


“And if you ever piss me off like this again I’ll tell Enrique that you secretly want him and you were only with me to get close to him.”


“You wouldn’t.”


“Oh I would.” I laugh. “I would invite you over for a romantic evening like I was forgiving you. When you got here I would leave you a note to meet me in my bedroom and when you opened the door there would be rose petals and candles everywhere and soft music playing. And on the bed would be Enrique….in the nude…waiting for you to have hot, sweaty, guy on guy sex.”


“Ugh, Mackenzie, that’s f**kin nasty.” I laugh evilly as he shutters in disgust. I had to get him back some how…. “Mental picture I don’t want to have!”


“Would you like me to go into more detail? Cause I can.”


“No! God no.” He says quickly. “You have to make out with me now.”


“What? Says who?”


“Says me.”


“Psshh, I don’t think so.” I say seriously. “If you’re horny I’ll call Enrique for you. Hey Enrique! Can you come here for a min””


“Mackenzie!” He scolds clamping his hand over my mouth and pulling me towards him. I laugh against his hand and try to swat him away.


“You called?” I manage to pull my head away from Justin and look towards Enrique who is still not wearing anything but his little-bitty Speedo.


“Oh Justin’s feeling a bit horny and”” My sentence is cut short when Justin literally tackles me to the couch. I let out a loud laugh before he meshes his lips to mine to muffle my laughter. I clutch his shoulders as he pushes me farther into the plush couch. The kiss started out innocent enough; mainly just to shut me up, but quickly deepened.


His tongue traces the lining of my lips so I open shyly; sweetly tap his tongue with mine before teasingly pulling it back in. Justin groans softly into my mouth, gently starting to make love to it with his tongue, cupping my jaw with his right hand.

"Let’s go to my room.” I hear myself moan into his mouth. I know I’m not thinking straight right now. That’s what his kisses do to me; they cloud my thoughts and put me in a thick fog. "I want to wake up next to you.”


I feel him smile against my mouth as he places another soft kiss over my lips. Without another word he stands from the couch and swoops me into his arms. I giggle at the sudden action and wrap my arms around his neck as he carries me to my bedroom.

See what he gets for calling me baby?

TBC....


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki