Walking Tall by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 140
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 23: Call me Mr. Bubbles


Yuck, I feel so nasty after therapy. I’m all sweaty and I surely must stink. This therapy stuff is a lot more work than one might think and today was an easy day. All I had to do was lay back on a table while Enrique moved my legs around. I had to practice applying pressure to his hands which I’m getting better at but to a normal person it would seem like nothing.


Oh you know what I like more than anything? A bubble bath; oh that would be heavenly. I can’t tell you the last time I had a real bath or shower. All I get are sponge baths and I hate those. You never really feel clean after them plus I’m still not completely comfortable with Enrique washing me like that. I know he gets nothing out of it but it’s just awkward.


“Are you ready?” Enrique asks ringing out the soapy sponge. This is the part where I have to get undressed so I can sit naked in front of him. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to this.


Just as I begin to lift my shirt I hear the front door open and close followed by the sound of Justin’s voice calling out my name. I yell to tell him we’re in the bathroom an a few seconds later he’s standing in the doorway looking as delicious as ever. I still don’t know how he can always look so good. I mean he’s just wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and I’m practically drooling over here.


“Hey baby.” He greets with a lopsided grin that makes my insides twist into knots.


“Hola sexy-man!” Enrique laughs. He just cracks himself up. Justin nods his head in Enrique’s direction as he leans down to kiss my lips lightly. “Where my kiss?”


Justin raises his eyebrows at me in a playful manor. I can tell Enrique is making him uncomfortable even if he is just fooling around so I ask him to give us a few minutes and he does only stopping for a brief moment to pat Justin on the ass on his way out.


“I thought you were going to talk to him about doing that stuff to me.” He shutters in disgust wiping ‘Enrique cooties’ off his butt.


“I did.” I smile trying to stifle my laughter. He’s so cute when he’s uncomfortable. “I can’t help it if he wants your body and isn’t afraid to show it.”


“Mackenzie, stop.” He whines taking a seat on the edge of the tub. “That is so nasty.” I only giggle in response. “How was therapy today?”


“Fine; nothing new.”


He nods, apparently running out of things to say. We must be spending too much time together if we can’t come up with anything to talk about when we’re together. I watch his eyes scan the bathroom and finally land on the bucket of hot, soapy water and sponge.


“Am I interrupting bath time?” He asks innocently.


“Yeah but I’m in no hurry to start.”


“Why? I would think you would want to rise that stink off ya.” He laughs.


“Ha, ha, good one.” I say sarcastically. “I hate sponge baths. I want to take a real bath with bubbles and candles and relaxing music.”


“Why can’t you?”


“Because Enrique would have to get in the tub with me to hold me up and that would be ten million times more awkward than normal.” I explain with a groan.


There are a few minutes of silence between us again before Justin pulls my chair closer to him and speaks. “I’ll help you take one.” I tense. Is he serious? That would mean he would see me naked. “I mean that in purely a non-sexual way. I’ll even wear shorts.”


His offer does sound appealing. What would you do in my shoes?”Like I really need to ask. “You just want to see me naked.” I tease as his fingertips glide over my sides.


He leans forward and nips my ear playfully, “That would just be a plus.” I laugh along with him although mostly out of nervousness. “So”uh”how do you want me to”I mean can you undress yourself or do you want me to?”


“I’ll need help with my pants.” I answer quietly. I hear him swallow thickly and I do the same. “Why don’t you start the bath and I’ll go lock the door?” He nods silently and we both set off to our tasks. I stay at the door a bit longer than necessary trying to collect myself. I’m not so much nervous about being naked in front of a guy; I have been before with my ex-boyfriend. My legs just look”different now. They’re really skinny and…. I just don’t want to like gross him out or anything.


When I finally go back to my original spot next to the tub Justin is lighting a candle he must have found under the sink. He turns to me when he’s finished smiling sheepishly. “This was all I could find.”


“That’s fine.” Choke out.


Realizing that the sooner we get through the awkward part of undressing the sooner I can relax; I lift my shirt over my head and toss it to the floor leaving me in only my bra and jeans. My eyes shift to Justin who is now staring at the floor. I reach out and grasp his hand causing his gaze to shift to mine. I smile reassuringly and place his hand on the button of my jeans.


The next thing I know my jeans are tossed to the floor to join my shirt. I look in his eyes just waiting for him to gag or something from looking at my legs. To my surprise, he lowers his head to brush his lips over my left ankle. I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding in. Keeping his eyes locked on mine he moves his lips up father leaving a trail of gentle, loving kisses all the way up to my knee. He moves to my right leg and repeats his actions putting me at ease and taking all my nervousness away with each touch of his lips.


Sliding his hands up my thighs he hooks his fingers in the waist band of my underwear. He looks up at me silently asking to continue. I nod slowly and he ever so slowly pulls them off making sure not to look anywhere but my face. He stands and kisses my forehead before turning his back to me to remove his shirt and pants. As he does this I quickly discard my bra and grab a towel to cover my body.


“Ready?” He asks in a whisper.


(Justin’s POV)


She nods her head just barely. I make sure to keep my eyes up in respect for her and carefully pick her up and step into the hot water. She pulls the towel from her body allowing me to feel her bare skin against mine as I lower our bodies into the tub. I pull her to me farther so that her back is resting against my bare chest; the only thing separating us”the thin layer of material of my boxers.


My arms automatically settle over her middle and her hands seek out mine as she leans her head back against my shoulder. God, I’m scared to move. I’m trying my best not to enjoy this and if I move and she brushes against me, I think I just might explode. I can hardly stand to have her bare skin pressed against mine. And as terrible as it may sound I’m glad she can’t feel the way my erection is pressing into her thigh”she would surely smack me.


“Justin?” She whispers with a wistful smile.


“Mmm?”


“You’re not enjoying this, are you?” She asks in a teasing tone letting me know that at least she’s relaxing.


“Of course not.” I squeak out.


“Then what is that pressed against my thigh? The soap?” She giggles.


“You can feel that?” I ask in amazement as well as embarrassment.


Her giggles turn into laughter as she opens her eyes and turns her head so she can look at me. “No, but I caught ya didn’t I? I didn’t know you were so hot for me.”


Chuckle at her jesting and shift to a more comfortable position causing some water to slosh out of the tub. “Sorry.” I blush.


“It’s okay.” She whispers sincerely Her hand leaves mine as she reaches over to pick up the purple loofa and rasberry scented body wash. After squirting some soap on the loofa she dips it into the water and begins running it over my arms. “This is so nice Justin. Thank you.”


I lower my head and press my lips to her bare shoulder. “Thanks for letting me do this for you,” I mumble against her skin before leaning my head back to rest against the back of the tub and relax with my girl.


TBC.....


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki