Walking Tall by Mattison30


Number of reviews: 140
Print: Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +


Chapter 24: Leaving Leads to Lonely



How was I so lucky to find a man like Justin? I mean what were the chances. It’s even more amazing they we’re together considering how terrible I treated him when we first met. I was horribly rude but lucky for me he was even more persistent.


I think I might just love him. Like be in love with him. I’m so scared to tell him though. I just keep going back to my previous relationship with Matt. I gave him my whole heart and the moment he found out I was paralyzed he f**king dumped me. He said he just couldn’t handle seeing me like that. That just was everyone said. He was probably just upset because he wouldn’t be able to f**k me; I’m of no real use to him anymore.


I know what you all are thinking”Justin would never do that”well I used to think the same thing about Matt. He was never a bad guy. I loved him, my whole family and all of my friends loved him.


I’m so afraid that once we start to get more serious Justin with want to….you know….and I can tell you right now that is the last thing on my mind. I already spoke with Dr. Jones about it (that was awkward) and she said that I could…you know….and I would still be able to feel things but the thought of it just sort of grosses me out rather than excites me. I would just be lying there, motionless, like and f**king corpse. How could that appeal to Justin?


“What’s on your mind sweet-stuff?” Justin asks breaking me of my thoughts. He presses a soft kiss to the side of my neck. There he goes with those sickeningly sweet nicknames he seems to love so much.


“Sweet-stuff?” I ask with both my eyebrows raised. He smiles widely at me shifting closer so he can rest his head on my chest. “You’re on my side of the bed.” After our bath we decided to watch a movie in my room. Oh that bath was so wonderful. I was so nervous at first but he was so sweet and gentle and caring and considerate. That’s why I love him. I do love him.


“I’m sorry, am I crowding you?” He chuckles against my skin. His breath tickles and I squirm under him. He moves even closer, raining kisses over my neck and chin playfully. Laughing my hands find their way to his hair”or lack of hair. I really am not digging the whole shaved head and goatee look. I know he thinks it makes him look older and probably tough but I love his baby face; I miss it.


“You should grow your hair out.”


“What?” He asks lifting his head to look at my face. “I’m laying here pleasuring you and you tell me I should grow my hair out?”


“Pleasuring me?” He nods. “If that’s what you call slobbering all over my neck, then yeah you were pleasuring me.” I tease.


He scoffs in pretend offense and I can’t help but laugh when he rolls off me to sit on the complete opposite side of the bed. “Awe, I was just teasing. Don’t get all mopey on me.”


“I’m not mopey, I am deeply offended.”


He’s such a baby. “I’m sorry.” He ‘hmps’ in response. I press my hands into the mattress and lift myself up and over a few times until I’m sitting right next to him. I wrap my arms around his neck from the side and squish him to me. I press a very wet kiss to neck, giggling the whole time.


“What are you doing?” He pouts.


“Why pleasuring you Mr. Timberlake.” I barely get out before bursting into laughter. He soon joins in my laughter rolling me over to my back and tickling my sides until I feel like about to pee in my pants. “Mercy, mercy!” I yell causing his fingers to stop their assault. He collapses down on my with a heavy sigh as we both get our laughter under control.


“You really think I should grow my hair out?” He asks, sounding more like a four year old child than the twenty-three year old man he is.


I nip his ear lobe before whispering, “I need something to grab hold of when you’re pleasuring me.”


I feel his body start to shake on top of mine and I can’t help laugh along with him. These are the perfect moments in life I wish would never end. Everything seems so simple and wonderful; the two us just enjoying being with each other and being silly.


This is why I love him.


“Well in that case I’ll defiantly have to grow it out.” His laughter fades and he looks up at me with serious eyes. Oh no. He’s either going to tell me something I don’t want to hear or that he loves me. Or I could be completely off here and I have no idea what he’s going to say. I’m a little nervous right now though. “I have some not so good news.” He whispers.


I sigh, closing my eyes and waiting for him to come out with it. I should have known it would be the thing I didn’t want to hear. That’s just how my life seems to work. I have like one good moment and then, bam, bad news. He’s probably going to break up with me and all this sweet stuff was just to butter me up so it wouldn’t hurt so bad.


“It’s not that bad Zee.” I open my eyes sheepishly. I can be sort of overdramatic sometimes. I hate how he can read my mind like that. “I just have to go to New York for…a while.”


Notice how he hesitated when he said ‘a while’? That means longer than just a few days. I would say at least two weeks. “How long is a while?” His head drops to my shoulder and my stomach sinks. I shake him slightly. “How long?”


He mumbles a response into my shoulder. All I got out of it was months and I’m sorry. Months as in more than one. This sucks ass!


“I couldn’t understand you. How long?” I ask although I don’t think I really want to know.


“Uh”ahem”three months.”


Three months! Does he realize how long that is? That’s like….92 days or something. And since it’s November he won’t be back until the first part of February which would mean I would miss seeing him for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, AND his birthday. His birthday! I can’t believe this.


You know what I have to do know don’t you? I have to play the supportive girlfriend card. I do, I owe him. He’s put of this trip long enough for me. I mean he cancelled is f**king tour for me right in the middle of it.


“Okay. That’s not too long.”


His buzzed head pops back up. “Really?”


I nod. “We’ll call and email and stuff right? So it won’t feel that long. I’m sure it’ll go by fast.”


“Wow, I though you were gonna be really pissed.”


I am.


“Justin, this is your career and I understand. I knew you would be away a lot when I agreed to be your friend as well as your girlfriend.” I am being so mature about this aren’t I? I’m very proud of myself. The old Mackenzie would have been pissed and whined and cried but the new Mackenzie has learned to hide her feelings. We have Sunny Acres to thank for that.


“You have to be the best girlfriend ever.” He laughs hugging me to him. I slowly return his embrace but just can’t quite bring myself to smile. I have to let him leave because……I love him.


(Enrique’s POV”I know ya’ll are excited!)


“Enrique, there’s something I have to tell you.”


“¿Cuál es Justin?” I ask sitting next to him at the kitchen table. He looks troubled. I hope everything with Mackenzie is alright.


“I’ve been hiding something from you….from everyone.” He whispers. He reaches across the table and grips my hands firmly in his. “I want you.”


I’m understandable taken back by his words. This all comes as such a shock. He’s finally recognizing all of my advances”how I go out of my way to brush against him, the way I squeeze his toosh when I leave a room, oh and the kiss we shared. I knew I felt him respond to that kiss.


“¿Qué sobre Mackenzie?” I don’t want to hurt her. I know she feel a great deal for him.


Justin moves from his seat to kneel in front of my chair, still holding my hands. “I don’t care about her. I need you Enrique…I need you like I’ve never need anyone before.”


With that said he leans up and captures my lips with his. His masculine hands cup my cheeks, pulling me closer. Oh it feels like I just entered heaven when his tongue pries my mouth open and slips inside. His tongue is like velvet and he tastes even better then I imagined.


“What’s that?” I ask pulling back at the shrill sound.



I sit up in bed at the sound of the phone ringing. It rings three times then stops. Damn! I was having the most amazing dream. Justin was kissing me and rubbing me and…whoo! I feel all tingly. I wish it were real.


I would pay all of the money in the world to be in Mackenzie Connor’s shoes. She took a bath with him. Oh, it gets me all hot just thinking about him naked and wet covered in soapy bubbles. Mmm-mm, he is tasty specimen.


I could never act on my feelings though. I could never hurt Mackenzie like that. But that’s enough about that. Mackenzie is upset. Justin just told her that he’s going to New York for three months. This means she will not see him for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and his birthday. Now Mackenzie is pretending to strong and supportive for Justin’s sake but I know my Mackenzie. She’s hurting and she’s scared.


Who wouldn’t be scared? Justin could get any woman he wants, I mean they throw themselves at him daily. It’s natural for the girlfriend of Justin Timberlake to be insecure but Kenzie is a special case. I’m sure you understand what I mean”I don’t need to spell it out for you.


I just hope she handles him leaving better than she did last time…..



TBC.......


© 2004 - 2009 NSync Fiction Archive
This site is not affiliated with NSync, Jive, WEG ... etc. No stories on the site represent any actual events. Webmasters and authors do not know NSync or any other celebrities mentioned. Any fictional characters are copyrighted to that author. Plagiarism is bad!!
Brought to you by NSyncFiction.net.

Submission Rules | Contact Us

  RSS Feed  


Powered by eFiction v.2.0.7 baby! | skin coded by Jacynthe and designed by Vikki